Is YoI about to have a crossover with Death Parade?

Is YoI about to have a crossover with Death Parade?

>WORLD CHAMPION SKATERS KILLED IN COLLISION
>Viktor Nikiforov, 28, and Yuri Plisetsky, 16, of Russia, as well as Yuuri Katsuki, 24, of Japan, and two locals killed in an incident occurring at 10:47AM local time
>Casualties included a woman and child
>The driver of the other vehicle escaped with minor injuries
>"He wasn't looking. The faggot just wasn't fucking looking. He killed my family," the man has said
>Witnesses are urged to come forward with any information about the incident, which involved a memorable hot pink Cadillac convertible
>Nikiforov's pet poodle survived the collision and is being treated for shock in a local animal hospital. Provisions have been made for him to be transferred to a shelter
>Yuuri Katsuki is survived by parents Toshiya and Hiroko, and sister Mari
>Yuri Plisetsky is survived by grandfather Nikolai

Hopefully they're just parked and it's windy.

Poor Otabek

Are the BD/DVD sales numbers for last week out yet?

>Makkachin survives
Sasuga immortal doggo

I hope it's totally posed for the photo and there are fans blowing them. But thinking about the witness statements is too funny

How the fuck is Yuuri sitting?

On Vitya's lap because he can't get enough.

They're taking this whole 'cant be separated' thing really seriously. They can be together forever in death I guess.

God why is Yurio so perfect

>fans blowing them
I mean like this, not Minako, Minami, and Otabek on their knees out of sight

Clearly he's sitting on his lap, but where are his legs

Up Viktor's ass

He's probably sitting next to him but is leaning over him, the question is where his left hand is.

>slips
I have never heard such absolute bullshit in my life

Fujo detectives at work.

He could just be holding onto that plush rice ball

Why did I laugh at this

I love how whatever position, he's still touching Viktor's crotch. Also,
>6969

Driving like that is dangerous.

B is not very safe, or any of them.

Safer than

My sides have left orbit. This illustration is the best thing to come out in a long time.

There's a 15 year-old kid there, that's dirty

because
>the whole thing happens in a Barbie car
>Viktor "forgot.jpg" Nikiforov killed a man's wife and child due to his negligence
>Makkachin survives
>Viktor has no family
>Dedushka will probably off himself
And most importantly,
>the juxtaposition with the happiest, sunniest official artwork you will ever see

You don't say, Sherlock. Did you look at the rest of this thread, by chance?

I'm inclined to believe A but with his legs turned like this because they can't clip through the door

I think Fairy is safer in Otabike's bike

Would Phichit upload footage of the wreckage to liveleak?

Is Bike there to help Fairy escape?

>More third wheel art

Blingee isn't working

Just say you want BikeFairy art. Be honest. Whenever Fairy is with BaldFat you fags complain.

What kind of art do you want? If it's baldfat + yuiro it's going to look like third wheeling most of the time.

They buy him enough plushies to make Yuzu look sane, though. He's compensated.

>Just say you want BikeFairy art. Be honest. Whenever Fairy is with BaldFat you fags complain.
I don't want BikeFairy. Who gives a shit, it's not even a pairing, they had 5 minutes of interactions.

You can't have a proper Yuri/Victor art because they keep shoving Yurio in all of them.

I want only Baldfat art. Yurio can fuck off

I was thinking that for the next art we should have Yuuri bending over and Viktor standing behind him, winking, but then I remembered this lewd monstrosity. Where can we even go from here

Makkachin's there, 4th wheel.

There's the Moscow date one.

Fairy is the only one keeping them decent.

Why would BikeFairy fans complain about Yurio in these posters? If anythign they would want to add Otabek in.

Just say you want BikeFairy art. Be honest.
No I don't.

>Whenever Fairy is with BaldFat you fags complain.
Of course, the shitty third wheel should fuck off.

>Other characterfags can't have nice things. Only me! ME!
You can just crop the picture you asshole.

In this case he's there to keep them alive.

Go be retarded elsewhere FatFairyshitter.

It's pretty in character. BaldFat invites him along out of good will but still can't keep their hands off each other. Fairy's look of annoyance/disgust is exactly how he'd react.

So put the entire cast then.

I think this is the way just because of how Yuuri is leaning. Its cute and unsafe that Victor has his arm around the pig though.

>the entire cast in the car
JJ would be on the hood

This. He's also in the art because he's an MC

>It's pretty in character.
It's official fanservice art.

>Baldfat fucking in the driver's seat
I can see it

>You can't have a proper Yuri/Victor art because they keep shoving Yurio in all of them.
This. It's so annoying, BaldFat aren't babysitters.

They get art too. Fairy is a main character so obviously he gets more.

JJ would be under the wheels

Not really. Yurio wouldn't hang around them that much.

>Fairy
>main character

He was irrelevant for many episodes.

Is anyone else having trouble buying BD or CD from Amazon? Namely not being able to ship to the address.

Fujodetective is on the case?

Fuck, it's always them shitting up the threads.

He's just coming along because he wants to surf, also they promised him free cat plushies.

JJ is a good boy! No bully!

Someone make an edit of that photo of that couple fucking in the car with their kids in the backseat.

This art isn't even FatFairy. Are you retarded?

What the hell, how?

It didn't those cancerous fucks from shitting up this thread too.

With Yuuri's hand there, Viktor's wee wee is going in the same direction as his index finger.

Viktor looks very happy with this arrangement.

Yeah, it' s third wheel Fairy art when he shouldn't be around hence the complains. Get with the program.

Why are BaldFatfags so threatened by Fairy? He's part of the focal trio, of course he's going to be in more art than the rest of the cast. It's not like he's breaking them up, and clearly he's not cockblocking them since they're all over each other in the car.

Staff must be used to them by now.

He's an annoying brat and belongs in the trash.

>threatened
This isn't your hugbox.

Take your bait and characterwar elsewhere.

No other explanation for his hand. He's touching Viktor's dick. And he might be totally on his lap or half on him but his legs are behind. God, I love this.

Some I suppose want some art of just the two of them.

I hope we see this car in a summer OVA.

>shitty third wheel rightly called a third wheel

I see no issue here.

Its Avex. Avex is stopping amazon from shipping internationally for some reason. HMV and other stores (and proxies) are unaffected.

It's just one user who always stirs up some shit and samefags, their style is quite easy to recognise

Please no bully Fairy when we could be bullying the leaf

No, I suppose it's yours, since the BaldFat circlejerk is convinced their relationship is the only thing that happens in the show.

Why don't we get more art of Victor wearing sunglasses?

Yeah and it's a snkfag too right, Fatfairyshitter?

I think it's more than one user, but we do go through periods where some threads are fine with Fairy and some threads shit on him. It's not very consistent.
Granted I don't frequent YoI threads as much as I did before, so I don't know the current climate as well.

It is the main one, the rest are side and less important.