One Piece

>There are people who unironically think he will die

SanjixNami chapter next week please

Jinbe is the only one who will be dying this arc

Post new SaNa

Everyone dies eventually. Except Luffy when Law uses the Ope-Ope no mi immortality power on him.

Hes lost 50 years off his life. Id want to die.

What was his name again?

>shitty minks dying
Sorry, I don't have a spare fuck to give.

Have a nice day, user!

That's a cute picture.

Year of everyone's favorite fishman joining.

>>There are people who unironically think he will die

Top kek what a fags, they don't even realize it is so hard die in one piece that luffy will diee in thehehe end to assert his total freedom even from Oda

But Hachi is my favorite fishman

I want a mermaid instead.

Sanji "If you are a fag, you get the big black leg" Vinsmoke

one of the only moments i loved zoro
need more of these moments

Find a flaw

"LEAVE PUDDING TO ME, SANJI-KUN"

>find a flaw
Not canon

not Nami

Is Carnia also not canon?

Do people still honestly believe that Jinbe isn't properly joining at the end of the arc?

What the fuck is preventing him at this point? The only thing that could stop him is dying, and Oda's not killing a major character like him in a detour arc in the middle of a saga.

You've had like six years to get over him being a fat serious old guy.

No she is not

>Big Mom
>detour
The fact that Jinbe tied up all these ends and even moved a poneglyph means he's finishing out his role in the story before his death.

Jinbe' death will awaken Luffy's devil fruit.

He killed Ace in a detour arc.

Year of Jinbe's death

Why do all Strawhats need a tragic backstory

Sanji didnt need a tragic backstory

Why is Dellinger so cute, bros?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Unusual experiences are creating unusual people

By detour I'm referring to how Whole Cake Island feels similar to Drum Kingdom in the Alabasta saga. It's a side arc being used to flesh out the world and fit in some character drama while the real meat of the saga is happening elsewhere, Wano.

Marineford is technically a detour in terms of the Straw Hats adventure but as far as the narrative is concerned it's one of the most built-up and important arcs in the entire series, and the end of Act 1. It's a totally different situation.

I think the reason people are so reluctant to accept Jinbe being a proper Straw Hat is because he's both pretty boring and all his momentum was killed by delaying his arrival, but I think that's less a conscious decision on Oda's part and more Oda just mishandling his story. He's been doing a lot of "I'm gonna introduce a plot thread, push it to the side for a while and show the aftermath of it later" shit lately, and Jinbe is a victim of it.

BEST SHIP

>Oda will off panel Wano
>the Straw Hats will arrive and Zoro will have killed Kaido and the other guy

More like
>Robin runs up to Luffy and hugs him
>Crying Robin "I'm sorry, Zoro is...

>Robin hugging and crying

I think you mean Usopp

>Lost
>cut to double page with incredibly angry looking Kaido on one side and incredibly happy Zoro on the other
>drinks on both of their hands

I'm starting to believe Zoro will just solo the bitch.
Forget Luffy just "showing up".

What if Zoro just handles Kaidou will Luffy is taking out Mam?

It lets you know how serious the character is

>tfw Oda off panels Raftel

>Sanji cries because he got cucked
>Zoro goes through the worst pain and sheds no tears
Lol

I don't think Zoro will take down Kaidou, but
>Zoro stomps the Shogun
>Becomes temporary shogun until Luffy returns
>Declares that everyday is Saké
>Luffy arrives to Wano where everyone is piss drunk and knocked out

>Do people still honestly believe that Jinbe isn't properly joining at the end of the arc?
Yes, they're called retards.

>>Luffy arrives to Wano where everyone is piss drunk and knocked out

>Kinemon just sits in the corner, depressed cause his entire country and culture just got upturned by some grave robbing twat

Zoro did say he'll round up the samurai.

I just hope Zoro gets a worthwhile fight where he's pushed to the limits.

I hope Zoro admits that he has the hots for Sanji this arc.

Zoro is definitely a faggot for both Luffy and Sanji, as is Luffy for Zoro and Sanji.

Usopp's already looking worried. It's pretty much a guarentee that Zoro will be fucking shit up by the time Luffy arrives. They'll have huge page dedicted to them meeting up.

>What the fuck is preventing him at this point?
He has no goal like the rest of the Straw Hats.

This. Not even joking

>there are people who unironically believe that Jinbei won't be joining
How does it feel to be so retarded and intellectually defunct that you can't understand a manga intended for kids?

I bet these are the same people who thought that Sabo was dead or that Pudding was good.

>Luffy wanted Bon-chan to teach him how to become an Okama but he was a little scared.

I miss Zoro and Law desu.

He wants to end racism or some shit

Not really. That's Shirahoshi and her brothers' goal, and they need to strengthen relationships with the world government to do that. Jimbei joining the Straw Hats doesn't aid that in any way. I'm pretty sure he's outright said that he would join just out of obligation for what Luffy did for Fishman Island and because he considers him a friend.

No fucking way THE SAMURAI ARC doesn't have a decent fight for Zoro.
It's about damn time he was challenged too.

No doujins Yet

I need a doujin of her giving an ungloved handjob.

I think his goal was a peaceful world or something like that. Which is why he liked White Beard so much. Because he was trying to keep peace.

It's not that every Strawhat needs a tragic backstory. It's that every character needs a tragic backstory.

Why didn't Zoro just finish off Doffy?
Zoro is pretty close to Luffy in strength.
And Doffy was really weakened. So Zoro should have had no problem with him.

Because Zoro isn't the main character

She is really hot

Because Luffy needed either Fourth Gear or Law to beat Mingo.

Zoro would lose vs doffy

>Zolo fucking up his captain's fight
We are talking about men with pride and honor and not about pussy ass neckbeards and beta sissybois like you people

Can you read, my man.
Zoro is close to Luffy in strength.
Doffy was very weakened at that point in the fight.
This isn't hard to understand.

I mean, what's worth more. The lives of literally everyone in the entire nation, or honor?

He was busy with pika. Besides hed have been owned like sanji was.

You know that ten minute gap where Luffy might or might not have woken up after using G4? Pika was long defeated by that point.

Honor, naturally.

Is Kaido's big torso scar from Shanks in the lead up to Marineford?

>zolofags

Oh okay, I see. Seems legit.

>retardfags

What would Zoro use to beat Doffy? Gear Second was shrugged off by Doffy in most instances and Gear Third couldn't land a hit.

Not even shitting on Zoro here. Just don't see him having enough haki to break through Doffy without something crazy like Gear 4. I'm also concerned about speed.

>CuckSanji fags

Just stop Zolofags

Are you retarded

Take the King kong gun for example. It sent Doffy flying through the ground. From that you sort of measure how much force was behind it.
Pika's giant stone form was a similar size to the amount of ground Luffy moved by knocking Doffy into it.
And Zoro cut Pika's giant stone form with relative ease.
Now imagine if he tried.

If Luffy was completly out of the fight, Zolo or someone else would have done something

But thats a fuckable bitch

He was unconscious with no real guarantee that he would wake up, and Zoro was totally unhurt from his fight.

>having enough haki
We Dragon Ball now?

Where is Zoro's tragic backstory at? Everyone of Luffy's m8s has some super sad suffering story going on while Zoro has "lol my friend fell down the stairs and died".

She was defeated by Ussop

She's not real and not sitting on my face right now.

Edgy.

Losing a friend is sad even over stupid shit like stairs. Also a warrior dying such a shitty death is as sad as it can get.

Those stairs have killed more people than all the straw hats combined.

There's a lot of desperate dad on the island at this very moment. Why people totally overlook this information?

speak english you beaner

I'm literally waiting for Zoro to use Luffy as a power bottom

The Strawhats never actually killed anyone so that's true

How do you figuratively wait for something?

Those stairs are more dangerous than the Shichibukai

Croc killed people, so did Doffy.
Probably some of the others too but I can't remember.

Doesn't Zoro specialize in CoA though?

Buggy fucking blasted some poor dude the second he was introduced. Hancock has definitely killed. No way she hasn't. Teach has. Kuma was called the Tyrant so I wouldn't be surprised if he killed someone at some point.