HITLER WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

>HITLER WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg&t=8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would a nazi take this picture? This is clearly propaganda. Just look at the different uniforms from all soldiers, they are not from the same units.

yep all jewish propaganda the Nazis totally weren't genocidal pieces of shit

>civilians never die in a war, much less a world war
>if they do die, they shouldn't be buried in an economical way

Yea totally fine to kill civilians en mass through state sponsored programs. What's the issue totally normal part of war right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

>those clearly slavic faces

Nice staged photo you got there

It's not like the first picture you posted were ukrainian milicians. oupsie

>Nice staged photo you got there

>It's not like the first picture you posted were ukrainian milicians. oupsie

If you don't like it then it is fake right? Brainlets on display everybody

Sage every field.

>prove your picture is staged
>brainlet
Nice try JIDFtard.

Those people died from allied firebombing you uneducated fuck. Keep posting pictures with the wrong context.

It's all jewish propaganda anyway right? The only real pics of Nazis is the ones where Hitler is petting dogs right?

allies dug that hole and put those bodies in there.
It's a common misconception.

I didn't said this never happened, amerisharter.
But you used two pictures that are :
i) propaganda
ii) used in the wrong context
Enjoy aids with your unrelated bait thread, cunt.

Sure buddy it was all the Allies the Nazis themselves wouldn't hurt a fly

>Nazi shill calling anyone uneducated

oo i am laffin

this is another proven fake.

Why do you keep posting fake pictures? That's from a train crash in america.

>propaganda

yep all propaganda even tho you can't prove it whatsoever. It's the Jews who killed themselves and put themselves in mass graves

another picture of allies burying bodies of people who died of typhus in a camp they "liberated"

You fuckers are complete brainlets, show me one source that these are fake outside of shysty JPGs you found on Sup Forums

>can't prove it but received proofs
>accuse someone to be a nazi shill
>nazi shill
You are retarded, JIDF.

Yep typhus and bad supply lines are what killed the Jews, it's not like we have audio recordings of the high command admiring they were exterminating Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg&t=8s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

lemme guess, faked by the allies? Or is it Jewish propaganda?

you then posted a picture of typhus victims...

you lost me there chief.

>show me one source that these are fake outside of shysty JPGs you found on Sup Forums

Comprehension is hard when you're a brainlet huh?

Fake: Plane crash in Colorado.

"muh 6 gorillion"

nobody cares kike

I'm not going to bother arguing because i don't know how to debunk every myth off the top of my head.
But there are some obvious fakes and misconstrued images you posted that i felt the need to point out.

Fake: Levittown H.S. basketball team

It's true, Hitler did nothing wrong.

you can literally google that train crash and find as many sources as you desire.

Keep telling yourself that champ, I'm sure it was typhus that killed millions of POWs and civilians throughout Europe. I guess I forgot about the great Typhus outbreak of 1942

I love those Soviet or Hollywood actors.

partisans and criminals

shills are out today

Fake: Lewis & Clark camp at Fort Mandan

40 or so typhus victims in a mass grave proves the six million. Yeah right!

>But there are some obvious fakes and misconstrued images you posted that i felt the need to point out.

such as?

All I can find are forms, nothing substantial. Feel free to post a source yourself if they are so obviously fake

Typhus and war killed the 1 million.

>FDR WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Stop cherry picking.

During wartime anything that increases your chance of victory is mandatory.

The Holoshoah never happened, but it sure should have.

>people didn't die in a war to take German land with German people back in order to reunify Germany and they got ABSOLUTELY FUCKED OVER, it was all a bunch of genocided jews.
There's so much fake news about what happened to vilify Hitler it's not even funny. Not that it was all pretty, but it WAS war and that's how it works even to this day.

Yep they are all typhus victims. The Nazis never extra judicially murdered anyone that's all propaganda

typhus was an epidemic.
It was in WWI and it was in WWII just the same.
It killed millions in both wars.

all this proves is the allies failed to care for the prisoners they "liberated" and had to dig their own mass graves.

>actually believes the holocaust happened
>not brainlet

6 MILLION JOOS

1/2

RGB Image breakdown, shows that the bodies were indeed added after the fact.

Who fucking cares. We need all Jews to be killed not a "few" "million".

Then how were there 5-6.5 million jews missing from Europe after WW2, where did they go?

I agree Hitler gets villified at times but he was far from a good person. Take operation Barbarossa and the Barbarossa decree for example

2/2

Nothing wrong there.

PACK YOUR BAGS NATZEES, IVE READ THE RRATIONALWIKI I KNOW ABOUT THE EINSATZSTAFFEN XDXDXDXD

MOMMY MILKY WHO /EMO HERE???

>zero context

Commies and commie kikes deserve a slower death.

Typhus certainly killed the people in your pic. Bergen Belsen wasn't a death camp and isnt claimed to be one by holocaust historians.

>The Nazis never extra judicially murdered anyone that's all propaganda
Who said that?

The Holocaust was not a systemic plot to commit genocide.

It was war... of course plenty of people were murdered without a trial. Of course there were cases of brutality. But that shit happens in every war. Look at the American military and their treatment of people in Afghanistan and Iraq recently. Shall we pretend that they were trying to genocide arabs?

The Holocaust isn't real. It's nothing but a bunch of bullshit post-war propaganda.

We used images of starving German prisoners after the surrender as pictures of Jews. We convinced the Germans that the pictures of their own mistreatment at our hands was their own doing!

Our eternal Anglo schemes know no bounds!

I don't see the problem

I mean, I do, but he's wearing a black trench coat in the middle foreground and he's about to get solved.

Friendly reminder that dresden firebombing is a hoax made up by germans all these days people died of typhus and bad supply lines

>It killed millions in both wars.

Source?

>all this proves is the allies failed to care for the prisoners they "liberated" and had to dig their own mass graves.

Yea it's the allies fault not the Nazis for rounding people up, putting them in concentration camps, then working them to death. No sir

>where did they go?

israel and america

i dont get if you know the nazis did nothing wrong..wucha doin?

>show me one source that these are fake outside of shysty JPGs you found on Sup Forums

English is hard

Ok do you have the census data showing such a mass migration?

far out man you can even goto jewpedia for this kind of shit.

"During World War I typhus caused three million deaths in Russia and more in Poland and Romania. Delousing stations were established for troops on the Western front but the disease ravaged the armies of the Eastern front, with over 150,000 dying in Serbia alone. Fatalities were generally between 10 and 40 percent of those infected, and the disease was a major cause of death for those nursing the sick. Between 1918 and 1922 typhus caused at least 3 million deaths"

also im sure if america was being bombed to shit the japs they stuck in camps would of also starved to death.

>World Almanac gambit[edit]
Some deniers, such as the IHR, refer to World Almanac statistics which claim that there was no decline in the global number of Jews during the war. However, the Almanac data for Jews until 1948 were old estimates. The fresh estimate for 1948 shows a decline of 4.4 million. Updated estimates for 1949 show a total decline of 5.3 million.[60]

nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

Brainlets love posting long debunked myths

I remember this guy. He starts this thread every few weeks with the same arguments and calls everyone brainlets like its a good insult. Probably
tumblr.

>war
>millions people living in occupied and destroyed countries just pack and travel to the other side of the world like it's a short walk without anyone noticing
This is some top tier denial

WTF im an egalitarian leftist now

Why do people keep falling for this bait?

I love how Nazi fags attack everybody else for not publicly naming the Jew. Then they refuse to name the Jew anywhere publicly because; “don’t reveal your true power level”.
Smells like CIA niggerdom to me.

Which one of those is Hitler?

I don't think typhus kills 5-6.5 million jews bud, that seems a bit more deliberate

Millions of germans did.

First picture and its already NKVD posing in Wehrmacht Uniforms lel

The degenerate propaganda burger sigh.

Yep gotta be from Tumblr if I am acknowledging the Holocaust happened. Holy shit you faggots literally can't even comprehend that there are actual people who don't hold your world view. They must be shills/reddit/etc

yea, only like 120 million or so people died in WW2. 5% couldn't have possibly died to typhus. let alone 20-40%. that's ridiculous.

Kek

>First picture and its already NKVD posing in Wehrmacht Uniforms

Source?

>152404791
Simple questions, shill.
Why did supposed "death camps" have infirmaries for the inmates?
Why did Auschwitz have a brothel?
Why were nazi offers able to immediately go into the gas chambers to retrieve bodies when cyklon b retains lethality for 24hrs? Even better, why did they use no special hazmat suits for such a thing?
Where are the train cars that pitched forward into furnaces?
What happened to the stories about soaps and lampshades being made from jews?
Why were there reports of foul smoke coming from the crematoriums when crematoriums produce no smoke?
What about the stories of jewish blood catching on fire?
Why do you demand sources from everyone else when you can't source your easily sourced and faked photos?

Oy vey! You mean six gorillion, you filthy anti-semite

Second picture and it's german civilian bombing victims. Arms crossed = christians. The liberators (lel) loved to use them for hollywood and their anti-german atrocity propaganda campaign.

If you can show me the evidence that every single Jew in the Holocaust was killed by typhus then I'm all ears bud

that was a open mass grave at Mauthausen u brainlet

Posting a bunch of pictures without context to elicit an emotional response clearly demonstrates that you are not here to discuss things honestly.

I'm very curious;
to all the holocaust professors here, what does your souces (rationalwiki obviously) say about the shrunken heads of jews and the skin lampshades and all the other fake proofs presented at the nuremberg trials?
Does it gives you a good narrative to follow?

What about the general ost plan? Can we see some nazi documents or some forensic proof?
No?... oh, I guess the NATZEES destroyed everything to make you look retarded intentionally in the future, as usual

How far wrong does your life have to go to find yourself defending Hitler ?

>le aushwitz killed 1 million
Where are the fucking graves? ONE MILLION bodies. Where are they?

Widely known picture, there are many clues in it that give them away - there is a side somwhere dealing only with these soviet fakes. It's like katyn where they did the same thing and the bolshevists tried to blame it on germans. You know about katyn right?

>Deniers talking about honesty

fucking lol, I'll post the context of whichever photo you want but me and you both know you'll say it's propaganda

Why do liberals start with the premise that slaughtering jews is a bad thing?

It's wrong. Humans are not equal. Some need help, others need cleansing through fire.