youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

channel9000.net/stream/cspan1/
youtube.com/watch?v=eaGIUOmu4qY
youtube.com/watch?v=zt3xWnRSgmY
propublica.org/article/republicans-say-no-to-cdc-gun-violence-research
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.3072468030dc
pri.org/stories/2015-07-02/quietly-congress-extends-ban-cdc-research-gun-violence
motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/republicans-say-no-cdc-gun-violence-research/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

last minute mailers going out

Wray was grilled about FBI agent Peter Strzok’s involvement in handling the infamous Steele dossier.

During a tense line of questioning in a House Judiciary Committee hearing, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Wray to release the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance court warrant taken out last year on a former Trump campaign adviser.

Jordan said that he had a strong “hunch” that Strzok, as a top FBI counterintelligence official, was the agent who handled the dossier and used it as part of the evidence for warrants submitted last year to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

Strzok is in the news because it was revealed on Saturday that he was kicked off of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation for exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages with his mistress, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page who also worked on Mueller’s team.

Strzok was tapped to supervise the Russia investigation at the end of July 2016. Several weeks earlier he had been working as a central investigator on the Hillary Clinton email probe. After the discovery of his texts, Strzok was demoted to the FBI’s human resources department.

>Jordan questioned why Strzok would be removed from the Mueller investigation considering that at least nine of the prosecutors working on the team have been found to have contributed to Democratic political candidates, including Clinton.

>“If you kicked everybody off Mueller’s team who was anti-Trump there wouldn’t be anybody left,” Jordan said to Wray, who took over as FBI director in August.

>“There’s got to be something more, and I’m trying to figure out what it is. But my hunch is, it has something to do with the dossier,” continued Jordan, who referred to the dossier as “National Enquirer garbage.”

>Wray refused to answer questions about Strzok, the dossier, or the FBI application for the FISC warrant.

Reminder that Islam is the true religion of peace and Christcucks will lose in the end

SO IT IS CHRISTMAS

AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

can europe ever be made great again?

Merry Christmas!

>“I’m not prepared to discuss anything about a [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] process in this setting,” he said.
It has been reported that the FBI obtained a warrant in Sept. 2016 against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser who is a prominent figure in the dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.
Page, who refers to the Steele report as the “dodgy dossier,” also recently questioned whether Strzok was involved in taking out the surveillance warrant against him.
He told The Daily Caller that he was “curious…whether [Strzok’s] dirty fingerprints” were on the surveillance application.
>Jordan urged Wray to disprove his theory by providing the information that the FBI used to obtain the surveillance warrant.
“Maybe I’m wrong,” he said of his hunch, “but you can clear it up for all of us here.”
Wray refused to take the bait, saying that he did not believe that he has the authority to provide FISA information to the House Judiciary Committee.
“I do not believe that I can legally and appropriately share a FISA court submission with this committee,” Wray told Jordan.

>Jordan interjected to clarify that he was not seeking the FBI’s actual submission to the surveillance court. Rather, he said he is seeking the information compiled by the FBI that was used to justify the warrant.

>“I don’t think there’s anything prohibiting the FBI from giving us what they used to put together what was given to the FISA court, and there is nothing prohibiting him from doing that,” Jordan said in an aside to Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of the House Judiciary panel.

>“I don’t think there is either,” he replied.

What can we expect for the Day of Rage?

Questions for Wray hitting hard on Mueller's team about bias - 9 attorneys donated to Clinton, FBI agent Peter Strzok's involvement and bias among other officials. FBI Wray says he will wait for Inspector General's report and hold people accountable if need be

FBI Peter Strzok reassigned from Special Counsel "different than disciplinary actions," Wray. Strzok at HR. Members want docs from FBI @RepGoodlatte wants "fulsome request." Wray, "we have no desire to frustrate committee" wants to make sure no conflict with DOJ investigation.

Wray says the IG is investigating whether the interview by FBI Hillary Clinton interview failed to follow normal procedures or was politically bias. Wray's waiting on the IG findings to answer questions.

Jim Jordan "There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

"Congress will not hesitate to hold people accountable" says @FBI Director Wray if need be - after the IG finishes the investigation. @RepGoodlatte reminds Wray that it is @HouseJudiciary committee that has oversight over the FBI and FISA

>Regarding Hillary Clinton's server, why didn't the FBI search the Datto device in its possession for her deleted emails?
>FBI Director Christopher Wray played it off and says he can't answer that.

> A clarifying moment at the Wray hearing. Wray suggests he can't turn over dossier-related FISA material because it is "classified." Goodlatte sharply informs him that Judiciary has primary oversight of FISA court and so of course can see classified info in a classified setting.

Jim Jordan:"There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

Rep. Jim Jordan asking Wray why Strzok's messages would get him kicked off of Mueller's team considering so many other Mueller prosecutors are pro-Democrat.

>Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier

>152399432
>circumcise children
>requires circumcision for adult converts
>worships a cube
>INBREDING

lol. Much better than that spaghetti-spilling Jones mailer.

why even go on lads?

you've been trying for 1400 years ahmed and Christians never even tried

yea its not like i wanted to ever hug mel.

i like the photoshop on this one, nice job intern

Why the fuck is Congress going to keep the government open for two weeks instead of coming to an agreement on an actual budget?

Thank you for compiling that information.

Drumpf went too far this time

i like the colors

Optics and those symmetric digits

ROWLNGPF BTFO

>literally SEETHING

aesthetic af

There's nothing that is larping and happening so please don't ever post otherwise ever anywhere anytime thank you

pls gib hug

The Christmas Trump White House is aesthetic as fuck.

That's why their branching out to European girls, they don't want more retarded kids.

red rover red rover send jk on over.

it's literally copy pasted from two twitter feeds, i just link and spread any interesting info I find.

>tfw2dump2beinvestigatevejourno

channel9000.net/stream/cspan1/

House NOW voting on 2-week funding extension to Dec 22nd to avert gov't shutdown tomorrow at midnight.

>Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier

which means Mueller is investigating the dossier
Exactly as I predicted his investigation be at the end of the day

Will there be a senate confirmation hearing after Moore wins but before he's sworn in? I'm not sure if this is how it works If so but if so I believe that is when the Republican will really try to impede his candidacy. It won't work but it will happen.

It may seem cheesy, but can ice skaters rollerblade on that?

NNNOOOOOOO, NOT HARRY POTTER!! THEY'RE DUMBLEDOORS ARMY!! IT'S ALL THEY HAVE LEFT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Leaders of both parties came back from White House meeting

MCCONNELL, who never talks much, is much chattier than SCHUMER

>not listening to Extra Woke Rush erryday

>religion of peace
>winning

wut?

Actual policy is always second fiddle to power struggles. Schulosi have something up their sleeves. On the obvious channel, they want to beat the GOP over the head with Moore's victory.

What's their next stage?

>It's like negotiating with terrorists.
Well I guess in the sense that you never negotiate with these people.

Everyone needs to learn.

The control would be a little different; maybe too different.

STORY TIME WITH MELANIA

youtube.com/watch?v=eaGIUOmu4qY

>medpack unaware A18 had kids
EVERYONE falls for the milf pill eventually

Some Islamic state they got when its reduced to a carpet bombing range.

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=zt3xWnRSgmY

mel loves you user.

Still, it's appreciated. More than many would take time to do. I always read your rundowns.

rowling is a pen name

the book were written by a team

something that profitable cannot be left to chance

all that's left now is liberal propaganda

rowling is an actor paid to play a role

that's all she ever was

>and i love the books too

It's still going to be an abomination?
>kang

Turtleman has been in good spirits since passing the Senate's tax bill.

She was like, 21 at the time of Buu Saga

C'MERE LITTLE GUY!

Schumer must be significantly ass-pained.

Is Mitch a Jeb! Puppet?

I've met Melania, before she was FLOTUS though. I did shake her hand, but no hug.

Checked

no

it must kill Chancy to go to the White House knowing Trump will greet them

Finally the Trump curse caught up with her

What did she do?

Trump stuck a sock in Schumer's mouth. He probably doesn't feel in charge.

Metal vagina.
Clearly adopted.

Here comes the spin

Can Trump actually win?

I mean NYC, DC, Baltimore, Houston, Los Angeles and San Francisco rules America and they are democratic hotspots.

I'm confused, what happened?

zero democrats so far, it's gonna pass by razor thin margins

I can't believe this whore is allowed to do this. and with recent events even.

fucking red November confirmed

>literally kek
propublica.org/article/republicans-say-no-to-cdc-gun-violence-research

>shilburg wants to stop
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.3072468030dc

>supression news / fake news
pri.org/stories/2015-07-02/quietly-congress-extends-ban-cdc-research-gun-violence

>i am literally pretending to post on pol
motherjones.com/politics/2014/04/republicans-say-no-cdc-gun-violence-research/

and yet the trannies want to have bathroom marriages and spread aids. top fuck kek

No, I don't even mean Islam, specifically. Just curious how a "religion of peace" can ever win anything. Just look at Europe today; no one wins who doesn't fight.

Kek!

HAPPENING?

BREAKING: GOP REP. TRENT FRANKS EXPECTED TO RESIGN OVER SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS ABOUT TO BE MADE PUBLIC

GOODLATTE: Can anyone on this committee set up a private server?
FBI director Christopher Wray answers "no."

Does anyone recall the reasoning why it was OK for Clinton to have private server?

Are the Nazi LARPers still mad over our greatest ally? Or do they finally understand Ideas > Race (that doesn't even exist)??

lel.

It won't work.

Is this good or bad?

She's still a human, she's just been enhanced with cybernetics. This was confirmed by Krillin at the start of the Buu saga

What year is it? Yeah, that's right. It's 2017 AD. CHRISTIANITY DEFINES THE WORLD CALENDAR.

Game, set, match.

I was going to say that Krillin is too tall in the picture; that's NOT the real Krillin

She didn’t know no better and is a good girl

>I'm not sure if this is how it works
That’s not how it works.

They're just going to keep delaying this budget until 20204, aren't they