Pizzagate is debunked

>Pizzagate is debunked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Hillary and Podesta are fine upstanding citizens.

>Yes. Hillary and Podesta are fine upstanding citizens.

>Pizzagate conspiracy theory wiki article:
>Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that emerged and went viral during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. In the fall of 2016, the personal email account of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, was hacked in a spear-phishing attack and his emails were made public by WikiLeaks. Proponents of the Pizzagate theory falsely claimed that the emails contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with an alleged child-sex ring.[5][6] The theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations, including the District of Columbia Police Department.[3][4][7]

Can you debunk the claim that pizzagate has been debunked?

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

It's perfectly normal to have creepy paintings of children all over your house.

>It's perfectly normal to have creepy paintings of children all over your house.
>he doesn't know where he is

Are you okay

dahhh postin pics of kids duct taped to tables in similar fashions is A okay!

doi sexualized pictures of kids on insta is perfectly normal pizza senpai

10pm all ages " rock show " for kids dasss normie tier

yes

your claim of debunking is debunked

there

>No investigations have been had that provide debunking evidence
>IT WAS DEBUNKEEEDD

> Clinton wrote about 'sacrificing chicken to moloch'.
Debunk that.

kek

Debunked and denied mean the same when a liberal says it. It's a magic one acquires by swallowing semen in a Satanic ritual.

That was sent by a former diplomat to some south American country, not Clinton herself.

I honestly want to know any argument they would make for this email, I mean sure it could be a joke but it just seems to obscure

>ANYONE WHO SAYS MUH CONSPIRACY IS DEBUNKED IS A RETARD!

Great argument. No matter how much time people spend trying to explain why you're retarded, you guys never learn. Conspiracy theorists are, without exception, stupid people.

>I HAVE QUESTIONS THAT I DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER TO, SO MY INTERPRETATION OF THINGS IS THEREFORE VALID!

Just dumb.

>casual satanism you know the usual

CNN told me that was debunked and illegal for me to look at so im outta here!