Franken resigned. Conyers resigned. Both under heavy pressure from other Democrats

Franken resigned. Conyers resigned. Both under heavy pressure from other Democrats.

Now, will Republicans stand up to Moore and Trump, or will they be remembered as cowardly child-molestation-defending cucks forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYmVHFcx_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, we adopted leftist tactics to win.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

cobral blomf is don

enpeeshmin zoon

Wait, what did Trump do?

>$150,000 to shill online
Well sheeeit.

HE HAD TWO FUCKING SCOOPS YOU RACIST IDIOT

no

fpbp

How is this about Trump?
Its about integrity about honor and about prestige.
If Franken was accused by women and he resigns so how the fuck can Moore still be a candidate

>pic related

Mall story was fake news
Accusations are different than Franken straight up groping a chick on camera
This is a shitty shill thread

#Dem Propaganda Slide

No. Franken said the women are liars. He was just too much of a wimp to take the heat. Trump and Moore are not wimps.

>child-molestation

teenage girls aren't children you fucking moron

>If we did something bad and resigned, then you should too!

This "They go low, we go high!" tactic didn't work last year during the Election and it's still not gonna work now. Stop being idiots.

In alabama a republican simply cannot lose. There is literally no way that republicans can stand up. Mitch tried and it didn't matter. So dems get a small talking point, but the real point is that the democratic brand is so bad in Alabama that there is really nothing they can do. I don't even understand why they're spending money. Seems like a waste.

I think altogether Dems, RINOs and outside groups will have spent 100 Million to try to defeat Moore. Fail

Democrats have no integrity. Stop the bullshit. Accusers of Franken and Conyers didn’t have holes in their accusations like Moore.

The Trumpcucks defending Moore here know full well what cowardly bullshit they’re spewing. If Moore had a (D) by his name instead of an (R), they’d be howling for his blood. Don’t think America isn’t watching!

I think I need a few more morally upstanding democrat senators to resign first. Especially ones with republican governors. 9 more would be great. Then Moore can quit.

Go on Democrat boards today, you'll see who Democrats think the cowards are. Hint: they're not Republicans.

proven
accused with shady accusers and shady aired and faked docs
really=dems are this stupid

Predictable desu, not a week ago you were saying not to trust Franken and Conyers accusers and now realizing the opportunity you act like moral paragons, how noble of you. This is the same Johnson playbook hoping to get those sluts voting dem for the next 200 years

Let me get this straight? Because the OP is a cucked faggot, he expects Trump to resign? LMAO If it first Russian collusion doesn't succeed, try for obstruction of justice. If obstruction of justice doesn't work either, go back to lame dishonest 2015 MSM talking points. Good luck with that buddy.

Maybe doing what your idols do and kneel in silence might be a better way to get your point across. I would suggest doing it in the middle of the interstate at rush hour.

No because this game of yours was obvious from the outset. I hope you target more demoncrats, and I hope the repulicucks laugh all the way to the Senate.

trumps going to pardon people that break their NDA's with the office of compliance

wtf I love Trump now

So wonder what would have happened if Killary won, would liberals demand her to resign for how she attacked the women her husband assaulted and raped? How about right now, not a sigle liberal will say anything about Killary?

he got TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

Dems r all about sexual degeneracy yet first ones to show their hand and call out any sexual misconduct

>stand up to Moore and Trump
But they didn't do anything.

>or will they be remembered as cowardly child-molestation-defending cucks forever?
[citation needed]

>The Trumpcucks defending Moore here know full well what cowardly bullshit they’re spewing. If Moore had a (D) by his name instead of an (R), they’d be howling for his blood. Don’t think America isn’t watching!
But they're innocent and have denied all claims.

No charges have been filed.

The difference is, Franken and the other Jews/Liberals have admitted that they did those things.

They did it because they r much more deeply involved and want a fresh face with plenty of time between elections. A basic play

What's wrong with defending innocent people?

>will Republicans stand up
>If Moore had a (D) by his name instead of an (R), they’d be howling
But he doesnt, and it was NOT her turn

Hang yourself with a piano wire, Hans.

>If Franken was accused by women and he resigns
Franken admitted to it.

>so how the fuck can Moore still be a candidate
Moore since the start of it has denied it all.

Democrats and the Media want Moore's seat.

Of course they resigned because both Franken and Conyers will be replaced by Democrats.

Absolutely zero actual sacrifice by Dems, unlike what they're asking the GOP to do( give up a safe GOP seat the Dems).

>resigned
Sounds like admissions of guilt to me

Never interrupt your enemy and all that. Just because they resigned doesnt mean they had to.

The difference is evidence, my faggot friend.

Evidence! You might want to think about it when masturbating about Russian election hacking, too.

Not even just admitting it, there is PHYSICAL FUCKING EVIDENCE of one incident, and that's what got the ball rolling until he eventually admitted "yes I did indeed try to have sexual relations with those women". What does Moore 's accusers have? A signed yearbook that is irrelevant to the question of "Did he do it? When did he do it? What exactly did he do?"

>2 posts by this id.

fuck of shill.

just because they resigned doesn't mean they didn't do it. There's still more dems who haven't been revealed yet.

Also, Franken didn't even apologize and he blamed the victims.

Moore did nothing wrong and has no reason to step aside and the people of the great state of Alabama have no reason not to vote for Moore.
Get fucked with a pozzed dick, you libshit faggot!

>Franken
There was proof
>Moore and Trump
There is no proof

democrats resigning at first sign of trouble makes them look weak lol

“These are people who grew up in a party which used to preach free love, which used to think that all of the hippiedom was wonderful, who used to think they were somehow representing the future, and now they have suddenly curled into this weird puritanism which feels a compulsion to go out and lynch people without a trial.” - Newt Gingrich

>weird puritanism

>Democrats are now using the sexual abuse of women to further their own political agenda as party.
And their supporters will still drink this shit up

REPUBLICANS STAND FOR NOTHING EXCEPT RICH PEOPLE AND MAKING THE STOCK MARKET GO HIGHER

BUT HE DOES, BLANCHE, HE DOES HAVE THE R!
youtube.com/watch?v=-zYmVHFcx_o

Don't forget expelling brown people.

No, you stupid faggot.

>mall

I haven't been to the mall since like 2008, do they even exist anymore?

>Child molestation
>dindu nuffin