g
e

he hears you but he decides to ignore you

The Original
>

The screams only make him harder.

Which part is the gay gang bang?
Skip to the hot furry action pls

Arby's is fucking great. I especially love how they avoid libshit cities. I need those people to suffer.

Whatever magic allowed two totally different animals to create a child will presumably make it not form into a hideous abomination.

They should keep it.

I just want to see the rabbit lewd

Bump this shit was fucking gold

>Whatever magic allowed two totally different animals to create a child will presumably make it not form into a hideous abomination.
Nah I'm pretty sure she knew that she was pregnant with the anti-christ of their universe

Whipped this shit up in 3 minutes.

can we still talk about the tradgedy of ChrisChan in here?
and no he didn’t fuck 13 year old boys- they would catfish him and have him do nasty shit to blowup dolls in their fake “names”
dude it is fucking tragic

Chris chan bums me out. I get that the internet is dark and scary, but to go that far to fuck with a kid that clearly is on the spectrum? That's fucked.

>Feeling bad for chrischan
Is this the kind of garbage that sweeps in from reddit these days?

It’s bait from one of /ourguys/. Shits pro-life and furniggers and sjws are flipping their goddamn lids.

Friendly reminder.

This make me laugh so hard.

that’s what i’m saying!!!! it’s fucking heartbreaking, the fact that someone on the spectrum cannot know when to stop. he’s the archetypal example of autism multiplied by unfettered internet access equals tragedy.
for anyone not up to speed, Pewdiepie has a concise historical meme breakdown from within the last couple months

and whats the deal with abortions? They say its their body but it's not!

Why is this comic being spammed site-wide?

I would become a furry just so I could tap that sweet thicc Judy

Slide threads. Slide threads everywhere.

That motherfucker is based as fuck though. He needs to make more stuff on other conservative issues, like gun control and other big government bullcrap.

The best way to turn normies and center lefties is to weaponize the things they are interested in.

Because it's meme worthy.

yeah pssshhhh i love shitting on retarded people too

No fun allowed!

We can always spam this comic if you want

This shit it is amazing.

Holy shit I can't

DO IIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!

Top quality

is this loss?

You know, what's the best, fellow anons? The comment section in deviantart. Top fucking kek. Even r9k sometimes is right.

Someone needs to make something with “IT WAS ME DIO!”

Nice. We have to figure out a way to have him punching goku though. Like the shaggy one.

Don't take that shit from a monkey, Nick!

lost

>Nick is against abortion
>Judy is against racemixing
Fucking amazing, I would shake the hand of the guy who made this

I hope the comic suddenly goes full Eraserhead myself

10/10