What do you think about king of welfare Tesla? Elon Musk burning through those government checks in a rush

What do you think about king of welfare Tesla? Elon Musk burning through those government checks in a rush.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
climate.nasa.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice
fucking checked

Nobody has been able to coherently explain to my why this company with little experience in designing, manufacturing and distributing cars get the money over ford/chevy. If the true goal was to strengthen America's standing in the electric car company why not give it to the companies that have...you know...experience making cars!

No bad for a man who could have financed it all with his own money.

NIGGER RICH......confirmed

are you...checking...your own digits?

I think Tesla's going bankrupt by 2019. I've bought put options agains them.

They've been a company for 14 years and they've never made a penny of profit on any of their sales. They've invested in terrible industries like bankrupt SolarCity and money drain SpaceX.

They're raising bonds like a drunken democrat and are spending hundreds of millions just on interest. They're basically a company selling 20 dollar bills for 10 dollars. That gives them a huge revenue, but not profits, just losses.

He truly is african american.

GM will be the king of electric and autonomous vehicles.

I truly believe he has the right intentions btw

he is such a fucking retard
cant deliver his fucking cars because muh problems n sheet, investors going insane

>hi goys, med new truck, lok it can drev with elektrizite :DDD

Make new model, cant deliver

>luk gois, we wurkin on a roket which meak you go up n down relly fasst, space trevel :DDD

Such a fucking idiot
Instead of getting his billions and shit together, to actually deliver a car to fucking people who paid for it, he hops from one shit to another, jerking off while pulling another "green" idea out of his ass so he doesnt go bankrupt in the next week

I wonder what comes next, underwater tubes that use the gas of human shit that comes together in cities, powering a engine, which makes you travel in water tubes faster than by plane or some shit, going from new york to london in 2,0 nanofarts per second

What? Sticking lithium batteries into shit that used to run off combustion engines?

Completely understandable, I don't think you should lump welfare Tesla and SpaceX into the same category though. SpaceX is actually pretty cutting edge and are being a trying to "invent" a market.

I can see SpaceX turning a massive profit one day, as for Tesla... not so much.

Everyone has the right intentions. Until the unintended consequences hit.

>no one can reasonably explain why Tesla gets the money over Ford/Chevy/GM
memes, nepotism and lobbying but I think you meant to ask
>why do they deserve the money over other experienced auto manufacturers
They don't. Tesla does not make a profit and has not established a viable business model. He is however a meme, and therefore his company gets gibs/preferential treatment/stock market bubble to ride
>what's going to happen to Tesla?
Likely enough, and I'm just a faggot on the internet, I think Tesla and the rest of the house of cards is either going to be like 343 and contract out all the work to people who know what they're doing and white label credit for whatever meager successes someone else brought them, or it goes vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Eurotrash ruin this board Am I right?

I do think the same way as you with SpaceX. But I just think in the back of my head that they're going to be a waste of resources. I think that sending rockets into space will cost more than people are willing to pay for it. But of course we'll see eventually how it turns out. Again, I'm not as bearish on SpaceX as I am on Tesla. But keep in mind that its run by the same idealist who is acting like a drunken sailor right now.

sorry what? can't understand your mongrelish speaking

>"I'm holding options contracts on tesla/Solar City instead of shorting the stock when I think the bubble is going to burst"
Calls and Puts are for using equity and security in a stock. Whether you're making a naked option or taking a call you can't afford to buy doesn't hurt the stock, only your net worth. I advise you go for a company that's actually worth it, like international paper.

Fuck southern europeans. At least Norway can into driving, unlike the anti-oil smelly hairy europoors.

$2000 for a potential and likely return of $100 000

I'm taking the risk.

This dudes successful as fuck and does whatever he wants. The dude didn't like traffic in LA so he made a fucking hyperloop who the hell does that.

Yeah for sure, give it to the corporations that killed the electric car decades ago and destroyed the US public transportation system... sure.

Not saying Tesla hasn't slept on this one anyway...

Remember when the storm hit Texas so he let people download more "fuel" for his car engines?

>Buying a car that comes with DLC

He didn't make shit.

KEK

tfw a retard is more successful than you

Oil is a far better storage of energy than batteries.

Have you really done your research? Like what makes you think they can't cut costs in the future?

Damn its like everyone hates crony capitalism BUT NO ONE FUCKING LISTENS

>I think that sending rockets into space will cost more than people are willing to pay for it.
He could become a trillionaire if he starts mining asteroids.

>Checked
>OP wasn't a get
>Your post is

Did you just newfag so hard you broke through to the other side?

>Tfw you cant recharge oil.

Sure you can, just open the gas cap.

Fuqboi Elon needs to make a car with 100 mile range $30k. I’ll suck dat Musk dick then.

>a car with 100 mile range

Tom Ogle did.

Literally whom’s’t’ve

Just out your self flat earther.

Because Elon Musk is a really good con artist, unlike Tesla who was only mediocre

Future competition, their reliance on subsidies, sales only in insignificant regions like Southern California or Norway. They're running the company like a kindergarden, look at their quarterly meetings. Their cars are very expensive still even with the model 3 so they're not really expanding their horizon. They are not even making their own batteries, and even with the gigafactory they won't be because they have a contract with Panasonic.

Their debt is so massive that I seriously think they've exhausted their ability to recoup their losses.

I have read their balance sheets and income statements and I've followed news on the company so I'm fairly well informed. I may not sound like I am because I wrote my previous comment as if I'm betting against them on a wild hunch. I am not.

Musk is not retarded and does not live from welfare , he does requiere a lot of money from spacex , but then again he is the one providing the cheapest launches and like for 220 million dollars less than ula.

Now the debt he is taking is because he invest a shit ton of money on new production lines , instead of saving and investing he takes debt and invest.
The motherfucker literally throws everything and risk everything maybe for the adrenaline or because that way he is forced to move on.
Fuck anyone that has been an entrepreneur knows what i am talking about , sometimes the greatest acomplishments happen when you risk everything.

>Buy deep out of the money put options for ~$5 a share
>85% to expire worthless
>Max Profit: $305 per share, theoretically (realistically $100)
>Max Loss: $5 per share

>Short TSLA stock for $310 a share
>50% to skyrocket to $1000 and beyond
>Max Profit: Still ~$310 per share (realistically $100)
>Max Loss: OH SHIT NIGGER you just lost your whole house!

Same profit expectation, slightly different probability, but massively different potential losses. I'll take that $1 loss for some piece of mind, thank you very much.

Except he'd be in quadrillions of debt. These niggers don't learn

take that $5 loss for some piece of mind*

Can't type today for some reason.

Also, I just realized that it's actually not $305 per share profit for puts, because it depends where you buy the strike price. Probably more like $150-200. But my point still stands on the vastly different potential losses.

>Tom Ogle developed a way to get 100mpg from petrol engines
>Everyone said he was just a professional meme artist
>Journalist calls him out
>Tom Ogle offers to prove it to him
>Journalist takes him up on it
>They drive 100 miles on one gallon of gas
>Car is stripped to the bare bones to check for hidden fuel tanks
>None, nothing to suggest they didn't drive 100 miles on one gallon of gas
>Journalist does a write up about it
>Oil companies offer to buy Tom Ogle's invention for $XXm
>Turns them down because he knows it will end up like the electric car
>Gets shot in the street for seemingly no reason a little while later
>No one is ever charged
>No one is ever even arrested for it

It's pretty interesting desu. It's not like with Stanley Meyer's water engine, this was actually proven to work and was tested more than once. Interestingly his (((wikipedia))) article tries to call him a fraud, but for some reason makes literally no mention of how he died because if there's one thing you don't want, it's goys noticing coincidences they shouldn't be noticing.

Elon should sell Tesla and solarcity and focus on SpaceX.

You should read his papers before being a critic

Really makes you fucking think

All it did was remove the battery life safeties so they could GTFO.

Another Obama scandal for the list, I would say.

>MUH ENVIRONMENT
>MUH GREEN ENERGY
>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE

Tesla will not go under. There are like 300 000+ people already signed up for model 3 at the same time GM can´t get rid of its warehouses full of Bolts. No one is lining up in front of Fords dealerships.

If shit hit the fan, he could just start a kickstarter and half the world would run to his aid.

All I know is that if they go bankrupt I might own my solar panels for free...

climate.nasa.gov
Please, don't be an autistic cunt.