QUESTION TIME / THIS WEEK THREAD

Rev up that boredom because we've got a Welsh edition of QT tonight from Swansea. Jeremy Corbyn's one-time rape target Owen Smith features on the panel as well as former Blue Peter drug runner Richard Bacon.

It's the classic TW line-up with AJ joining THE NEIL and Choo Choo, and they welcome "childcare expert" Kate McCann to those red Westminster sofas.

Starts in 15 minutes on BBC One. For illegals: tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

On QT (10:45pm - 11:45pm):
>David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Swansea. The panel includes Conservative MP and member of the Vote Leave campaign Bernard Jenkin, the shadow secretary of state for Northern Ireland, Labour's Owen Smith MP, the leader of Plaid Cymru at Westminster, Liz Saville-Roberts MP, TV and radio presenter Richard Bacon and Kate Andrews of the Institute of Economic Affairs.

On TW (11:45pm - 12 :30am):
>Andrew Neil reviews the political week with Michael Portillo and Alan Johnson. Plus there is a film looking back over the headlines from Kate McCann, Tim Shipman looks at political chaos, while Jon Culshaw examines posturing in the spotlight section.

Other urls found in this thread:

advisa.se/en/research/brexit-bus/
youtu.be/QTPNsvABGFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ARE EN ACH ESS!

Anyone want some bacon?

might actually buy some bitcoin now

What kind of person would watch Newsnight on BBC Two when they could be watching Question Time on BBC One?

Why would someone do that, just go and make a fake QT thread?

>just got Sky (jew) Q in my room now can watch QT LIVE

nonces

5TH FOR RED BUSES
advisa.se/en/research/brexit-bus/

It's on in 10 minutes, do europes look at UK politics like how we look at americas?

family guy is on itv2 lads

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Whoops!

Was that a subliminal hint? No, just my typical intent to sodomise anonymongs again

Preuße offend? No, Preuße'll insult and if you ever give in to him you give him an impulse to do it again, then if he does it again you'll probably end up jumping out of something up on the tenth floor.

Also wasn't Carwyn Jones supposed to be on ? They've replaced him with Owen Smith.

Pretty good game, mate

Britbong in Sweden. Swedes only know about Brexit. That's pretty much it.

Yeah he was
bitchboy

Ok lads place your bets how many minutes in before the 350 million for the NHS is mentioned???

Imagine if Neil and Dimbleby swapped their shows one day as banter.

The anti terror budget is now between £12 & £15 billion or £259 million a week. Put that on the side of a bus.

pulled out for "family reasons"

didn't want any angry audience members accusing him of killing Carl Sargeant

>put that on the side of a bus

Here we go again, we're out of our medicine, out of our minds and we want in yours

LET US IN

Neil would destroy the panel on Question Time because he actually tries to get people to answer the question and he hates meaningless platitudes. Dimbleby wouldn't get the This Week bants.

i really really like this image, mind if i save it?

oh cmon how are you aspies gonna chat shit about me posting on r9k but ignore my blow up doll with strapon line

>tfw when can't watch
>tfw homeless

never buy

at an all time high

you missed the boat m8

Dimble's funny
he just don't give a fuck

just get a home you poorfag

Incoming cliff edge

We might actually be getting some decent snow overnight and tomorrow f am!

Reminder it's your civic duty as a Briton to kill every non white and European you ecounter in the streets.

Another person on the Tories scrapheap.

If there's one QT topic more boring than the NHS, it's the Welsh NHS

>less money for our NHS
too bad

>larping this hard

Or a canal boat. No bully pls

You remember that day where it snowed literally everywhere including Londonistan but not here a few weeks ago?
Yeah...
It was like 12 degrees today. I highly doubt snow.

>homeless
tell me more user
how do you survive

Richard Bacon is a Refugee Lover btw

Is there nowhere you can squat?

Just more fash for us to bash.

Muh betsi cadwaladar!

>Owen Smith

Put on blackface, fake an accent and ask Lily Allen for help.

>welsh NHS

Why is Lukaku going on a political debate show?

Of course not user

Reminder before we start lads, do NOT acknowledge tripfags, let their attention-seeking go unnoticed

kek wouldn't put it past them

>this helpful man telling me what snow showers are
Interesting

Saucy, mate

I know that feel nige.

I think by recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Trump has done his first official big fuck up in office.

>Paki puppet christmas ident

This

>Kate Andrew

BASED

>trap

PHWOAAAAAR DUA LIPA LADS

What, by acknowldging the country we (The British) helped create after WW2?

Theresa May is being a horrendous hypocrite by denoucing Trump's actions, but when isn't she? Especially when there's Saudis to please

It's the "Global Brexit" American woman

>muh panto

DUP

>English born but represents Plain Cumrag

Is there a lower form of cuckery than this, I don't believe there is.

No, not really.

She's mega cute

74 seconds

>haha let's take QT to Wales and pretend like anything meaningful happens there haha

Bacon Bonce is a shameless BBC shill youtu.be/QTPNsvABGFk

>joke question at the beginning
WHAT IS THIS?

any nottz in here

The tedious minutiae of Brexit live from Wales

FUCK THIS

>it's a wales episode

That man has tattoo on his hands

Listen here, boyo, I won't here a bad word about the welsh. A great bunch of lads.

Is it really that big a deal, Jerusalem or Tel Aviv the Palestinian's won't be formally recognised so what's the fucking problem?

Jenkin and Smith look like father and son

She looks a bit like my gf

She's not welsh then. Only British. She shouldn't represent a welsh nationalist party

the question is whether it'll be like the Newcastle episode where all true geordies stayed home and they bused people in from Surrey, or whether the working class Welsh will show up.

Rent arrears due to job loss. Debt cancelled told to fuck off. Found a shelter space first night and realised this was shit. So I budget. I get food and rest throughout the day and walk from 8pm-6am. I have taken pennies and deposited so I can afford and (((easygym))) monthly so wake up at 10 and shower. Laundrette is cool so free ironing of clothes. Look for work/occasional interview and in the evening knock on the backs of restaurants for food. Eat everything and repeat.

Why do they always have raving lefties on this show, but never anyone who is socially right wing?

If the panels were truly fair they'd have a Douglas Murray or Peter Hitchens on for every worthless lefty journalist

This wales did vote leave afterall

so close yet so far from DISGRACE

>tfw too intellectual for QT

>tfw the only party leader that actually believes in brexit is a commie who's forced to pretend he doesn't want it

The absolute state of this country.

Bacon has been coached

How is it pronounced?

>Bregg-zit
>Brek-sit

I thought that as well.

>that clapping

Da Yoof

>No one knew what they were voting for XD haha!!!

Generic answer from someone who shouldn't even be there

sad but true

>le midly known cokehead panellist
>wooooooow it's way more complicated than I expected
>even though the complexity of the EU was shoved down your throat for the entire campaign
snore

Glasses qt in the audience didn't clap at Bacon's words :^)

it's the BBC

CNN tier fake news

Because according to the bbc people are not right wing so don’t need representation