Can we all agree that Europeans and West Asians are the same race

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Africans so different than other races?

Because they are niggers

Because the real truth behind evolution that they won't tell you is that mammals evolved from an ice after after the dinosaurs and all started out white.

The prehuman creature that evolved into white people split off when it roamed south and turned into africans, this is still why africans have white palms and soles, the human skin colour was actually pale as fuck first, black later.

African's migrated up north and met back up with the other human species (neanderthal and the one before that) and fucked and killed each other.

Modern whites are a hybrid neanderthal ancient african rape baby, but at least we still have that neanderthal DNA.

Pure african's as of 2017 who don't have neanderthal DNA are dumb as rocks.

tl;dr the truth of human evolution is that Out of Africa is bullshit and there was actually a split and then a meetup again later. Human's likely started in Greenland.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2953791/

This actually makes more sense. If humans evolved in Africa, niggers wouldn’t get vitamin D deficiency, because their bodies would have evolved to either need less vitamin D or to have light enough skin to ensure their bodies produced it.

That vitamin D is necessary for humans is enough to question the ‘out of africa’ narrative.

>2017
>(((evolution)))

they never left africa

Man, these graphs are misleading as it really depends in this type of analysis what genetic markers you set as baseline. Of course Africans are far apart from the rest of humanity if you consider our evolutionary path but still ... you just have to change the parameters and the distance between Europeans and Asians suddenly looks huge on the graph.

When leaving Africa H. sapiens mixed with the Neanderthals who had lived in Eurasia for millenia. As all humans outside Africa descend from these hybrids we do still carry considerable Neanderthal DNA nowadays. Logically, Africans do not and that alone makes a considerable difference.

This is already on a small scale. Humans dont genetically differ a lot. I could easily just zoom out and say we are all pretty much the same.

west asia = poos?

Out of Africa has already been proven false

They don't get vitamin D deficiency in Africa, I don't think, because there's more sunlight there. They get it when they move to less sunny parts of the planet. Probably explains how they took over the carribean so well.

Yeah, at least the genetic distance between Europeans and Asians is considerably smaller than comparing those groups to Africans. Still, if you would only focus on a comparison of Asians and Europeans alone the graph would look different ... at least at the first glance. Oh btw ... I am a bit rusty on this stuff but do they already include all the polymorphisms and variatiosn in non-coding DNA like tandem repeats, LINEs and such in the analysis?

read the article but where does it say why africans are so genetically distant to other races?

what are west asians in that graph? if they use the label for indians then they're not mongoloid

yes, west Eurasians have mixed quite a lot in the last 40k years after the split with the ancestors of east Asians
until about 10k years the difference was quite high between very distant populations like the hunter gatherers of Europe and mesolithic Iranians and we could perhaps talk about different races, but the advent of agriculture and civilization led to blanda upp and the FST largely decreased among west Eurasians

Well that cluster I would consider Indoeuropean in general ... or maybe Near Eastern Neolithic farmer signature in Europeans. Does not really matter which way around. I mean if you change it around a little bit you may even see less distance between some East Asians and Europe considering that we still do carry the old ANE signature from the Siberian co-founders of the Yamnaya culture.

To be fair if the people in north africa and the northern middle east stayed Christian they probably would be considered white by now

Big genetic distance since they are the humans who stayed in Africa 102,000 years ago.

My bad, I got confused with distance and variation. I would put it down to the lack of neanderthal in Africans but I am not sure

Probably right