Why do young white males feel so hopeless in today's society Sup Forums...

Why do young white males feel so hopeless in today's society Sup Forums? They have it easier than any other group in the world

fuck off nigger. White people can't get promotions cuz "muh diversity"

If you’re a poc you will never understand what it’s like to be in a white mans position. Don’t even try.

Because we're forced to work our asses off for countries that don't give a shit about us. Plus the nonstop anti-white rhetoric in the media

kek fragile whiteness everyone
>waaah, somebody made a joke about white people on tv. better go shoot some innocent black people in a church now

Can't wait till I can whip me some niggers. Come on race war.

>young white males

Fuck, that guy was on fleek

W2c pants, shoes and coat ?

We built the pedestal for people and they spit upon us.

>good looking man
>id let him rep me as a young white male

Because people need more than 'easy'. They like to feel valued and have purpose. Few have that anymore. Even being the breadwinner for a family, the most humble and yet one of the most fulfilling, has been subverted by feminism and our society.

The young men need to get involved in a gym and learn a trade. One is a mastery of body, and the other a lifelong progression and mastery of useful skills.

Finding Christ really put life into perspective for me, and made me grow up a lot, too. Feeling you are valued by God is a bit of a mood lifter.

They know they have no future.

HAIL TACTICAL BOWL CUTS

>when a mass murderer had more fashion sense than all of /fa/

hahahaha

Because white men are Apollonian in nature. They aren't content in this shit society because they know their potential is even greater.

Woman and the males of other races are generally Chthonic and content to remain. As Paglia said, everything great about Western Civilization comes from the Masculine struggle against our Dionysian origins.

jesus christ! I don't know who wrote that, but he writes like a grade A retard.

Their future was killed and the corpse was auctioned off by the people who were elected to protect them.

They are the generation of revenge.

Suffering from isolation and emptiness produced by a technological, secular society. Perhaps, also, they're aware they're being replaced, and are shamed into obedience if they complain even obscurely.

Our race is viewed as the source of the world's woes because Jews used to identify themselves as white as they were financing the slave trade, establishing Communism, etc. And now that it's time to reap the consequences of history, Jews are conveniently no longer white. At least when it's not beneficial to them to continue pretending to be.

Snowflakes don't understand that for all of our "privilege" if you aren't excellent, no one would give a single damn if you took a 9mm aspirin. "Average white guy" doesn't get the average white guy as much as the anti-white cis male crowd would have you believe.

You end up with these confused men born without talent and/or raised without drive who are told they have everything when they're holding nothing.

>can't satisfy our primal urges
>everything our bodies were built for is illegal
>being productive makes you another cog in the zog machine
Can't we just take over the world already and kill everyone we don't like?!

A separation from traditional culture, foundations of order, and ideal conditions, which exists inherently in most societies across the world as a matter fact, however, it has only become more prevalent in white society over the last four or five decades.

Because we can see the end of the line while every other demographic can look forward to a better future whatever its current position.

It's like being a French aristocrat in 1789; we still ostensibly have it good, but we see the torches and hear the crowd baying for blood outside. I don't know about you, but I'd rather go down fighting.

You should look at the stats on homelessness before you say something stupid.

Dylan's prison evaluation said he has autism, sooo

Is that an Infiniti???

Digits confirm truth

Nope

Dylann Roof is a literal hero and has done more for the white race than 99.9% of the losers on this board could even hope to do.

So much this.

I'm not complaining that I didn't get my college paid for by minority scholarships. But I am sick of the constant (literally, every time this sort of thing is brought up, and it's quite a hot button issue right now) assertions that I somehow have the keys to the kingdom in my front pocket, and it's my fault I'm not some successful kingpin.

I know the only thing holding me back, is me. But I also hate how I suddenly don't have the right to complain about my useless degree I paid 40k for, because I'm a white male, and I should "check my privilege".

>the retard calls you retard as he retards at you

Nigger

>i don't know who wrote that
user, you are the retard

It’s an illusion perpetrated by those who fear the white man, that white men should be ostracized. It’s a foolish gamble that won’t pay off as the white man is capable of wonders both generously beneficial, and heinously atrocious. Basically the white man invented everything cool and is dragging all the other races towards prosperity while they cry, kick, and scream. Essentially this is the white mans burden or white privelage. To be the pioneers and keepers of civility.

Technology is to blame. In the past when men were angry and hopeless they could just grab STICKS, make them pointy, and change their world for the better forging strong bonds of brotherhood along the way. Tell me how angry disposessed men are supposed to operate a market economy, rare earth metal mine, munitions factory, gun smithery, clothing factory, and THEN go to war only to be exploded from space.

The world is going to die in a blaze or in a whimper.

>They have it easier than any other group in the world
Just like every other minority then. What's with all the much louder complaints from them?

Bump

They're constantly berated by the biggest amount of mass media in human history, and berated by their teachers, and berated by half of their government.

Yeah sure in terms of materiality they're obviously better off than, say, blacks in America a hundred years ago. But blacks in America a hundred years ago probably had more self-esteem because they could actually DO some normal things, whereas young white males today are helpless (can't fix a car, can't play a musical instrument, can't dig a hole, can't fish, can't hunt) and get constantly blamed for all of history's problems.

I have had my job terminated because they wanted a "more diverse workplace", which means non-white. I don't feel hopeless, not at all. I feel inspired. Never before have I been so angry that I wanted to murder every non-white and every traitor but I'm here now, and I'm not going away. I'm practicing the hangman's knot, and it's not for me. I'm also not dumb enough to burn myself out in some lone wolf attack. I'm going to work tirelessly to subvert those who hate me and I'm going to recruit more of my folk. I will spread the truth and prepare what's coming.

Day of the fucking rope is coming and every single enemy of the white race will be strung up from the nearest tree that can support them.

> They have it easier than any other group in the world

Ok faggot, name some affirmative action programs for white males... I’ll wait.

Fucking newfags, you fell for another slide thread

White males think they're entitled to things better than any other race simply because they were born a certain colour.
Their grandfathers, fathers all had legal dominance over any other race and so was entitled and got the bestjobs.
They think they can do the same, expect their life to be unique and served on a silver platter.
Little do they know hard work and determination gets you there. When other races work harder they complain.
When whites slack, they blame other races for their misfortune -
>"media's bringing us down dudeee"
>"company doesn't hire me cause I'm white"
>"I can't get a gf cause of niggers reeeee"
Little do they know: they're lazy, unappealing,self entitled fucks clinging onto the success of their grandfathers and great grandfathers while they themselves have achieved nothing and blame the same minorities their ancestors repressed for so long.
They have it the easiest. Most are born in the upper middle class suckling on their parents white collar jobs. Most can get a car at 17/18 yet they stay indoors. No offence to the lower class whites but your parents should've worked harder in the tines of white privilege.

>In modern society, you are not only allowed, but encouraged to create your own identity and you are put on a pedestal for being the first generation who can completely reinvent yourself at will, and choose your own destiny. In this new society, your past doesnt define you, and you are given refuge from your opressive societies negative veiws on your lifestyle.
>Unless you are a white male, then fuck off, bigoted slaver-spawn!
I have a disdain for all people and their hypocritical, bullshit sense of morality.

SPBP

I don't feel hopeless. I just despise today's society.

If we ignore obvious b8, white males are still better than the majority of the earth population. Yet they are hopeless. There is no contradiction. White male world has no future and no hope.

Flag fits