Red Bull dropping sponsorship in 3....2....1

My sides....

Other urls found in this thread:

policies.redbull.com/policies/RedBull.com_US/201711020739/en/brand_protection.html
youtu.be/BFKmUCDByM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start dumping this on Thai media.
Any Thai media.
Thats the key

>I'm a dumb blonde and you want my vagoo anyways.

This is hard mode for women.

Bitch looks like complete gutter trash

white women voted for Trum--

>coalburner virtue signalling

I don't get why people listen to athletes' opinions on politics at all.
These people have no idea what are they talking about.
Take Lindsey "literally who " Vonn:
She is good at skiing. That's it!
All her skill and talent and probably most of the intelligence is in skiing.
So let her fucking ski and talk about skiing. Leave the politics to people who know shit about it and who have the intelligence to have a grasp on it.
Let the girl ski, the boys play football, skateboard, water ballet and so on and leave politics to people who's skills are thinking and analyzing.

policies.redbull.com/policies/RedBull.com_US/201711020739/en/brand_protection.html

She's done, sponsorship will be pulled possibly tomorrow.

Oh look the nigger lover is turning her back on her people again. Very surprising.

What happened?

>a mudshark is a moron

TELL ME MORE

That statement is very American.
But she's executing it wrong. It shouldn't be shameful/sad in the second half. It goes from happy to anger.
"I love my country. Great places, great people."
"But fuuuuuuuuuck my country. Bunch of fucking assholes."

She says she won't "represent US President" at Winter Olympics.

This. Who the fuck decided that celebrities should be political voices? Why doesn't media ask the opinion of plumbers and electricians?

Does every fucking thing have to look like Marilyn Manson or some androgynous piece of dogshit

Nigger fucking slut
Move on...

What should we leave Sup Forums to?

We're hardwired to listen and follow those that hold a large confidence of people.
Fandom/Monarch Confidence have been a thing for a long long time.
Also for a long long time, Monarchs/Captains/Soldiers/Athletes/pretty much everyone, has been making stupid dumb statements/decisions and they were left unchecked by a hypnotized mass of followers confident "They can do no wrong."

Sheeeeiiit. Confiscate her citizenship if she decides to represent some other country.
Source?

>Lauren Southern in five years

Sweet tiny fart! Jelly bean size! I shit on her bathroom floor and jerk off on everything. I wipe my ass and stick it to the walls! Word!

This dumb, nigger fucking cunt literally didn't even go to high school. Why the fuck should anyone care about what a "winter athlete" has to say?

i honestly thought it was lauren before i opened it. wish i was kidding

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

Democracy is basically a popularity contest.

they all do

The media decided that because it's easy to manipulate brain damaged, but practically skilled people, to think what the media tells them to think - so it's easy to have them "group think ". That's why athletes and "stars" all have the same opinion, which in turn makes them easy to interview as the journalist know what to expect and do know that the celeb/athlete/random brainlet will agree with them politically and will be as shallow and rich in the political knowledge as the journalist.
Brainlets interviewing brainlets who are in turn watched by brainlets.

You see there is a huge difference between anons and starlets/athletes/brainlets.
On Sup Forums you can read people's opinion and call them a faggot or a nigger if you don't agree with them.
Seriously thought: facts do matter on /pol if you want them to matter

I could tell she fucked niggers just by looking at her. Gross.

Agreed.
This has been going for so long that it seems natural. But it isn't

Her feelings resonate with most of the country. We have an unintelligent bafoon for a president. He spends the majority of his time talking shit on twitter and golfing. I’m surprised more athletes haven’t spoken out on the subject.

Oh btw she’s fucking gorgeous anyone that disagrees is just mad she’s into black men.

coal burning mud-shark... and did you see those man legs in her nude pics...

>>muh feelings
Yes, that is a great way to discuss politics.
I'm not a Trump fan but I don't give a shit about his behavior as long as I see the results of his policies. And I also don't give a flying fuck if these policies were not his, but rather were drafted by his advisors. I don't care if he is stupid, rude, crude, unapologetic: he is not a president of the United States so I can like him. He is a president so the government keeps going and(hopefully) makes my life easier.
I respect the office of the President of the US, and I would expect all of the US citizens to do so.
Feelings have nothing to do with it

And yes, the girl is very good looking and good at skiing.
Her political analysis skills are garbage though. I am 100% sure that she doesn't even know WHY exactly she doesn't like president Trump.

Fuck you

Triggered much?

why?

>triggered much
go back to plebbit, faggot

half of redbull is owned by a thai family, the other half by a austrian gentleman

We need to flood her social media with messages like "Make trump proud!" and "Do a good job for the Don!"

Sure. Right away.
Can you share more of your brilliant insight?

Every time I can actually feel the pain people like you are in. You are unable to handle a trump presidency so you snivel and whine about everything under the sun. You attack and attack but you know nothing of the subject you speak on. You are truly pathetic.

Why? You do realize this is a good thing right? This coal burner cunt disavowed the President. Its already done, why the fuck would we spam Thai social media?

After You've left

Thank Hollywood culture
It's absolutely ruined any chance of critical thought

Unironically this.

White Knights are fucking scum,

This ^ actually a pretty good idea

>good looking

Bitch looks like Sylvester Stallone in a blonde wig.

>>long haired Stallone
To each their own user....kek
I actually saw her speak and her features seemed much softer. I actually don't care either way.

damn people are destroying her on twitter. fuck this coal burner

Screens?

What a stupid thing to say. Just needed the "I don't do politics". Typical fucking stupid woman.

thanks

Literally who, reporting in

Typical fucking stupid celeb.
The intellectual academic, second tier football guru K-something also has opinions. And was chosen to be the "Person of the year ".
I don't really know why this bothers me so much but it does.

All you need now is an opinion on politics that you know nothing about and you are set.

Go blow an irrelevant Tiger

Lol look how much you are posting

Do you have a job

She was fucking Tiger Woods after he was attacked by his wife and before he was divorced.

But Tiger likes Trump so who knows.

so an austrian gentleman goes to thailand for sex tourism and is forced to give up half his company to some thai whore and her family?

austrian gentleman BTFO

Fuck off retard

RedBull was started in Thailand you fucking retard.

The Austrian just westernized the brand and drink and brought it to western markets.

ding ding ding!

t. AGIDF

This bitch had no tits anyway and that disgusts me

>unintelligent bafoon

indeed

Have time to burn today. And then maybe a day next month.
I admit I'm triggered by this shit.

Incorrect, the Austrian owns Redbull. The Thais own Kratin Daeng, which is similar but appeals more to Asian tastes.

Let's give it a shot

1st Amendment, baby!!!!! Amurica!

Yeah, we literally don't give a fuck about petty American shit like this.

Singha or Bintang

damn she got Sup Forums triggered as fuck lol

Dave Chapell sums it up perfectly....

youtu.be/BFKmUCDByM4

Isn’t this coal burning nigger loving whore dating Tiger Woods? Didn’t Tiger Woods just play golf with Trump recently?

didn't she have some nudes leaked? She's pretty cute but if i remember correctly her nudes were very underwhelming. Plus she's a coal burner so really who cares.

FFFFRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP !!!

Because, sweetie, skiing is an Aryan pastime. Get off the slopes, nigger.

Never, Ever, Ever.

Damn, Chloe looks like this now?

>bafoon

Underrated

>AGIDF

This guy walks up in a bar, insults your king, slaps your girl on the ass and offers her $20 for the night. What do you do?

Middle tier Ski roasite BTFO

Go out there and win. The president will call you and congratulate you.