Jojo Thread

New Chapter: bato.to/reader#4656ddf4b1eee815

So, is Dolomite a rock person or did he just fuck up his body using equivalent exchange? That part is a little unclear to me. AND WHY THE FUCK IS HE SO WEIRD LOOKING

Jobin best boy and also best rock person

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfl0CI72VBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfl0CI72VBQ

The first panel Joubin appears in is sus as fuck

he does that weird rock squat that all the rock humans do. I definitely think he might be one, he's wearing their same clothes too

JOUBIN MAIN VILLAIN CONFIRMED

He's a rock human who got his limbs blasted off after getting electrocuted. He presumably wants to go through equivalent exchange in order to get his limbs back and finally experience True Man's Lagoon.

could boingo disguise himself as iggy if he wanted

So what did Araki mean by this?

SHOVEL

You mean Oingo
And no because Khnum sucks.

I think Dolomite is a rock person who fucked up his body by equivalently exchanging something between himself and that girl to save her from being electrocuted.
And he wants the Rokakakakakakaka fruit because I guess he wants to fuse together with someone to get his limbs back?

Do you even read?

Yeah he's a Rock Human, the way Jobin refers to Damo's group as the 'others' in conversation with Dolomiti implies that they're all Rock humans, sans Jobin who could really go either way from the info we have. For unknown reason his girlfriend tried to jump into the electrical pylon and he saved her but fell into it himself, fucking him up severely. Jobin implies that Dolomiti ended up in his current state after years of using the Rokakaka to heal his body after the incident but as we all know, the Rokakaka doesn't cure shit it just swaps it for something else. So he used the Rokakaka god knows how many times trying to fix himself until he managed to get a relatively functional body but one that looks like THAT.

>So he used the Rokakaka god knows how many times trying to fix himself until he managed to get a relatively functional body but one that looks like THAT.

Ahhh, thank you, that's what I was looking for

What's the deal with the ugly artstyle of oingo's manga? Is there more of it?

I'll do a r63 mariah kek I have legs like horse
abdul - I don't want to grow my hair out
pucci - where does one even get a purple cassock?
pocoloco seems easy enough

Hello

This battle is a little too on-the-nose as a Highway Star callback for me.

Why is hayato so wonderful? I want to hug him

He's a reference if you want to do rule 63 Mariah

>Joshu being legitimately proud and happy about his retarded memes
Fuck, he would. Reminds me of this sweet but dorky kid in high school who made one of those Demotivational Posters that got some attention on Funnyjunk and showed me.

his backstory was so confusing I had to re-read it a few times

was the girl retarded or something? she never says a word, tries to touch an electricity pylon, then her boyfriend sacrificed his life to save her, and she just walks away without giving a single fuck or saying a single line

How can anybody say that Gappy isn't the best Jojo?

He's certainly the most aesthetic. He looks swag as fuck in pretty much any panel he appears in

It reminds me more of Marilyn Manson tbqh, that was the arc that introduced us to Pucci and there were little flashes back to Pucci talking about shit with Miraschon before returning to the present fight.

>Rule 63 Mariah and his granny fetish

This is my forth thread of the day

We don't have the full context yet.

>he doesn't want a sugarmommy

I'm not gay but r63 Mariah is kinda hot.

Yasuho will be attacked when she finds the tooth, it'd be too convinient if she just arrives and tell Gap where to go

Couldn't it possibly have some sort of connection to his stand-ability? The tooth shit clearly makes its victims mindlessly walk in a straight line towards a target, there had to be something that made her do that weird shit you said.

You got that right doc.

I love Gappy but Johnny's a bit more relatable and I love the story being about him literally getting back on his feet.

Go back to being slapped in the face with your Grannywife's pendulous breasts, Diego

Maybe it was before he understood how his stand worked, and she accidentally touched his tooth. and he couldn't stop her.

Jolyne's more fun, amusing and compelling.

Post characters you touch yourself to

transparent version

this stand fight is literally highway star

reminder that yasuho is koichi

Stop posting this shit, how long am I going to be punished for a single retarded shitpost I made months ago

I could never
Daiya is pure

Taking into acount the 4 balls thing. Di they all produce sperm? How big would a gappy load be? Does his sperm have double chromozomesnor doest it produce 2 genetic variants? (Kira and Josefumi)

Reaction on Yashuo finally is back

This is good. Reminds me of Zero from Fire Emblem.

She looks so much fucking prettier now too.

>literally getting back on his feet
How the fuck have I gone this long without making that connection?

Dont worry user, when it dies, there will be a new shitpost in its place: Funnier Vorelentine

I wanted a hires crop of her to replace hato as my steam profile

this too

I appreciate you giving me a straight answer at least

>daiya
>pure

It rubed against yashuo on every ocasion it could

Fucking finally.

being in lesbians with someone is pure

>Gappy getting Yasuho to investigate someone that he may murder later
>Yasuho being immediately eager to help Gappy

I don't recall this happening.

>Soft and Wet beating the FUCK out of an innocent old lady with a shovel

YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES. this chapter has been awesome, although I am pretty anxious for more plot developments... I just want to see our main villain already. the hype is unreal

Anyways, is Gappy the most brutal jojo? He's done some pretty fucked up shit so far. I'm hoping he kills the main villain in a way even worse than the GER death loop

Fuck off, but first tell me what the fuck is going on there.

Funnier Valentine's stand used its dimension hopping power to go into Narancia's mouth and point its gun at his head.

Jorge Joestar man

>Daiya x Yasuho

I didn't know how much I needed this in my life

I thought it was some sort of hand holding a weapon but wasn't certain, the art is pretty bad. Narancia's face actually looks borderline okay compared to some other shit in it though.

You should see Okuyasu's new hair and stand.

I like some things in jorge, but lots are either just nightmare fuel, and outright silly

There's a decent amount of symbolism to SBR. There's a theme of rebirth what with Johnny being reduced to being unable to walk and shitting himself, so basically a baby. With Gyro's death, Johnny has to become independent - he's become a man and been reborn all in one. Fits nicely considering Jesus is in it too.

I noticed recently that Gappy is almost always drawn all droopy and limp, with his back hunched and his arms swaying.

Is this a conscious choice to make Gappy look even more like a weirdo, or does Araki just instinctively draw lilting dainty men whenever possible?

>Johnny being reduced to being unable to walk and shitting himself, so basically a baby
I'd fuck him while he was like that

why is it shaped like the arrow?

Devil's Palm confirmed to have been dug by a shovel.

>Gappy gave that old lady a stand by skullfucking her with a magical shovel

I'd hold his hand and maybe kiss him sometimes

I'd become his only friend and then die, leaving him alone and brokenhearted at losing me

Why did araki approve this garbage, I don't care how nice he is this is borderline rape

>in the SBRverse instead of arrow the meteorite was made into shovels
>Stand Shovels are found in places across the world
>If you bash your own stand in the face with a shovel it'll evolve into a Requiem stand

So recently I was wondering what would happen to pink dark boy during the events of Bohemian Rhapsody, and this is what I came up with...
>events of bohemian rhapsody
>zoom in to small town of Morioh
>MORIOCHO RADIOOOO.mp3
>pan to Rohan's STILL HALF BURNED DOWN house
>Rohan busy writing Manga
>suddenly, Pink Dark Boy rises from the page
>Rohan thinks about letting him escape
>BUTIREFUSE.PNG
>Glared down PDB
>Oshit.jpg
>PDB retreats back into his book
>MFW
Pic related, it's a request I made to a friend

And when that one dies:
Funniest Vorelentine

He doesn't really give a shit what people do with his work once it's finished. He wouldn't let shit like that anywhere NEAR JoJolion but as soon as he's finished it then people have free rein to rape it to death while he works on something new.

Well, they did do quite a few things right in some regards as well, like Diavolo being a rouge stand, and pic related, AU Sandman's "Dune" bound.

It combines one of my favorite abilities, The Fool (even though it turns Sandman into the sand it needs) and Designs, In a silent way

>tfw Johnny will never be your bf
>tfw you will never hold him at night and help him through his nightmares

He would literally shit the bed

Fuck off
I'd change his diapers

My dick would fill him with the infinite rotation and then he would be able to walk again.

Arigato Gyro

I'm curious about something I read In the last thread? Could the ripple cure cancer, mental illness, whats the limit?

Diavolo being a stand is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Also the hell is up with valentine there

Hurts bruh. Would totally waifu Johnny

Jorge Joestar in general is a fucking feverdream of a novel

... Is one of these people supposed to be Okuyasu?

fucking delete this

>Also the hell is up with valentine there
That's not Funny Valentine. That's his son, Funnier Valentine.

Ripple only accelerates healing.
If it's something that cannot heal on its own with time, Ripple ain't gonna do shit. Jonathan's broken arm was back to normal in just a few moments. But if your brain was deteriorating with incurable cancer, best the Ripple can do is delay your death with its anti-aging properties.
Now if it was the Spin, it's different.

Johnny is not for sex, he's for cuddling. Not even gay, I'd just cuddle him at night to keep him warm in the colder parts of the race.

Thats Funnier, all of them have Funny's hair swirls.

The Diavolo is more of a fact its a way to explain why Doppio dosnt have a stand, and how the 2 souls in a body narrative works, so in a sense Diavolo IS KC.
Doppio actually shows up seperated from Diavolo in the book though, Rohan tried reading him with Heaven's dor, but only got gibberish, while Doppio actually has a stand that turns anything he touches into a phone.

Things get even weirder, and nightmare inducing