Was Margaret Thatcher /our gal/?

Was Margaret Thatcher /our gal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_and_paleoconservatism
vdare.com/posts/ronald-reagan-and-immigration-enforcement-a-mixed-legacy
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/09/for-most-workers-real-wages-have-barely-budged-for-decades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reagan and Thatcher were literally everything Sup Forums hates. Except they said some shit about commies so that makes them great.
They are literally the archetypes of neoliberalism/neoconservatism.

She was a corrupt, stupid, lying bitch who was wrong about everything, so yes.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums loves cronyism. You just can't call it that.

No. She sold the British industry to foreigners and flooded the country with pakis and niggers

She hated coal burning, so yes.

I know I just wanna see monkeys jump through mental hoops ITT, trying to explain how a woman who handed England on a plate to bankers, and a man who handed over California to Hispanics, are totally based.

Damn, she was sexy. 8.5/10, would fuck

While I agree with you

THE FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH

Im really not that much of a swimmer, but my favourite stroke is Margaret Thatchers

Yeah, Invading the Falklands sure solved the British Recession

>flooded the country with pakis and niggers
I think you're confusing her with someone else

Cunt shredded the social fabric of this country, pissed away the North Sea oil money and as user above points out, handed us over to the banking mafia. She was saved by a lucky war.

Neither were neo-cons. Reagan was not a war monger, and had a based, measured foreign policy which successfully whittled down and broke the Soviets financially and psychologically.

And speaking of domestic policy, Reagan set off the largest peacetime economic expansion in history, after inheriting an absolutely awful economy from Carter, through cutting taxes and regulations. It's amazing what he pulled off given that the Commiecrats controlled Congress, but that party actual had a moderate, centrist wing back then. They are all dyed-in-the-wool Marxists now.

Amnesty was the only thing Reagan did wrong. He and the American people were sold a bill of goods on it. It was sold to everyone as fixing the problem, and the Democrats defunded all the border enforcement provisions, a process overseen by H.W. Bush. It was a hoax Reagan unfortunately fell for, and a stain on his otherwise good legacy.

They put a hit on Reagan in '81 with Hinckley, only three months into his presidency, and I have no doubt he was heavily pressured and strongarmed into putting H.W. Bush as his vice president as they both despised each other. I don't know whether it was a warning, or if it was a legitimate assassination attempt on Reagan by the deep state.

fucking LOL

Liberal Democrats are inferior subhumans...

Communist is the most inferior form of government in existence.

Fuck off you inferior subhuman shit stain...

Reagan is the definition of a neo-con; a Democrat who wakes up in his later years and becomes a conservative. Like Trump.

Most damaging Prime Minister since Churchill.

Yes, just shout "neo-con" and your buzzwords over and over again without providing anything substantive.

The Bushes, yes, absolutely, globalist, open borders, big government war mongers. Reagan on the other hand, a successful president who I truly believe was earnest, sincere, and well-meaning, and got had big league on amnesty.

He and Trump are both without question, the most conservative, based presidents since Coolidge and Harding in the 20s.

>lying bitch who was wrong about everything
not everything user

>THE FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH
I agree since it’s predominantly ethnic British area
With Attlee?

>not a war monger
Sure.
>destroyed USSR
He didn't do shit. They collapsed under their own weight, Reagan didn't do shit.
None so blind, as those who don't want to see. Reagan was the start of your decline.

>Reagan was the start of your decline.
out of your mind, roach? USA died with desegregation and the 1965 immigration act. Nothing is more dangerous for the social order than ever treating nonwhites like equals

She was right about europeans being weak.

>He didn't do shit. They collapsed under their own weight

If you had told someone in 1979 that the Soviet Union would be in collapse in a decade, they would have laughed their ass off with you. We won the global four-dimensional chess game, baited the Soviets into Afghanistan, and started an arms race they couldn't keep up with. Our economy also bounced back with such force and vigor, the communist narrative was disintegrating. We showed the world what "winning" looked like, and the Eastern Bloc just disintegrated.

>Reagan was the start of your decline.

Please do elaborate. You Reagan critics are so incapable of formulating any arguments of substance whatsoever. Carter was a one-termer because the economy was shit, and he was a liberal cuck weakling. In one term, Reagan revved up the economy, and cruised to reelection in one of the most historic landslides in US history, because the people could feel it in their wallets. He left office with a seventy fucking percent approval rating.

Only if you weren't working class or a miner.

>destroy low value industrial jobs to give them to chinks
>plebs have no job and no future
>natality rate collapses
>have to import shitskins to maintain your consumers market

brilliant move

Reagan was a nice guy. I've seen his speeches and I can see what a kind man he was.

The majority of Sup Forums are drooling retards, so they don't know what they hate or why.

You make Reagan sound like a complete dolt, with your amnesty apologies. Everyone knew what was happening and Reagan went out of his way to try to sell it as a good thing saying that great conservative ideas would turn based minorities into republicans. Total hogwash, guy was stupid. He helped turn california blue. That and the immigration act from the 60s are the single greatest blows this country has ever been dealt, much worse than anything the Japanese or Ruskies ever did.

She helped Jimmy Saville fuck kids and laughed about it, so no.

1 post by this ID
SAGE

after adjusting for inflation, today’s average hourly wage has just about the same purchasing power as it did in 1979, following a long slide in the 1980s and early 1990s and bumpy, inconsistent growth since then. In fact, in real terms the average wage peaked more than 40 years ago: The $4.03-an-hour rate recorded in January 1973 has the same purchasing power as $22.41 would today.

Reaganomics, nigga

>muh school milk
>muh mining jebs

Why do britcucks pretend they'd actually be willing to work in a mine for a chink wage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_and_paleoconservatism

Please actually read a little anons, some of you are throwing around terms without the slightest fucking idea.

I just wanted to start a quality discussion brah

"However, notice how it declined steeply near the end of Reagan’s term, with George H.W. Bush’s term actually representing a slight improvement. And this collapse in immigration enforcement (though still far better than what we had under Bush II and Obama) seems to correspond with the 1986 amnesty.

Clearly, Reagan was far better when it comes to immigration enforcement than any other president in recent memory. Our country would be better off if his enforcement levels had been maintained after the end of his administration."
vdare.com/posts/ronald-reagan-and-immigration-enforcement-a-mixed-legacy

Precisely, Reagan was had, along with the American public, just as the 1991 immigration act under H.W. Bush which increased immigration by 40% and dropped English language requirements was passed in the dead of night with no scrutiny or press coverage.

Please tell me with a straight face that Reagan would have fallen for that shit again if he had a crystal ball into the future. It is a terrible stain, but the only stain on an again, otherwise successful presidency.

Source please.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/09/for-most-workers-real-wages-have-barely-budged-for-decades/