Chaos;Child

WELCOME TO CHAOS WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsXyvuGFiYE
youtube.com/watch?v=4vX-Mb6mrxY
a.pomf.cat/aksybe.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we look into the mirror and it turns out we are the delusions?

Sonome darenome?

Official Chaos;head girls ranking

Sena>Rimi=Nanami>Kozupii>FES>>Yua.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>Yua.
Don't bully the dead.

It's funny because that's literally how Takumi found out the B end was all his delusion all along.

I keep hearing "mune" instead of "me"
I think it would have been a lot nicer if it was actually mune

>FES that low

Darenomeme haha

A few years ago I would have put her at top since I really do like her a lot but after careful consideration I realized I like the other girls a little bit more.

Our eyes are merely windows into reality. Mirrors only expose the truth. Can we see the truth with windows that only show us lies?

pls dun die ;_;

Almost finished with correcting Chapter 8's lines, now shopping for Gero Froggies.
Did you notice that the voice actor for the shop clerk is the same as Mr Pleiades in Robotics;Notes?

Are you translating it user?

He's making a corrected patch. He's been doing it for the past couple of days. He managed to fix the chapter 7 bug.

Now he's working with a group of other people to fix text errors/Replace certain terms with more commonly used versions in other media.

Oh, that's cool. I'll definitely go back through the game once he's done. I wonder how that groupthat was planning to do NoAH got on with that, last I saw they were looking for a translator.

I'm not translating it, I am fixing the line issues in the PC version, correcting Knight-Hart into Neidhardt, correcting giga-lo-maniac and Gigalow Maniac into Gigalomaniac, and translate the introductory videos at the beginning of the chapters.
And when I say "I" I mean I and a few more Sup Forumsnons. I promised to put out status updates every now and then as long as a Chaos thread was up.
To see examples, refer to the previous thread.

I'm not 100% sure but I remember hearing that thy managed to get their hands on a translator. I know work on NoAH is still planned.

>getting stabbed in an alley qualifies as a NewGen murder

Look at the date of the recording, Vampire House wasn't on the 8th of October.

Why does Serika fucking hate Senri so damn much?

Because Senri took her place at Taku's side. It's jealousy and envy. She envies Senri for having led a normal life.

The next one is called "Sumortality" according to Steiner, so I don't think this counts.

Than why is she just randomly getting stabbed

>Than
*Then
Do you know how often I needed to correct this in the PC script of Chaos;Head? Too often.
She is getting stabbed because reasons you don't want to know yet.

I forget, which version of Love Chu Chu was this from?

This one:
youtube.com/watch?v=jsXyvuGFiYE

>got a boyfriend because of memes
Oh yeah. This is definitely SciAdv.

Crunchyroll fucking up the translation again. Apparently any image on the net is a meme today.

Ignore this It is actually because Nono prevents Taku from investigating all the murders but Serika's plan is to have him do it

YOU'RE ALWAYS SUPER SPECIAL

youtube.com/watch?v=4vX-Mb6mrxY

>managed to fix the chapter 7 bug
PRAISE BE

oh right, did you correct the the sister centipede reference? it was like silverfish-sis or something in the old patch

Yes, of course we did. If you notice something else or remember something, please tell us. I also took the liberty to edit "Church of God's natural born Light" into "Church of The Divine Light" as well. May the Divine Light save you!
Also, remember that scene in chapter 8 where Hazuki is repeating this phrase over and over again? I inserted text into the box so you can read it, as in the original there was only the audio.

I would stab her too if you know what I mean

Is this where the suffering starts? Takuru is going to go insane isn't he?

Well he's a Sci;Adv MC

Serika is adorable

good shit bro

THAT'S WHY YOU ARE HERE WITH ME

Wait a minute. Was that one girl talking about Kurisu?

She isn't dead right?

Yup. There's a scene earlier in the VN that was cut where she's having a phone call with Kurisu and even says her name (Chris).

Best girl.

Is that you German Rimibro?

what part is that? I think I didn't get the reference when it happened

When she's called a genius and she says she's only a good student and that a real genius is something different.

Yes, it is I.
Now back to proofreading.

Ayase a cute.

Well, it works, but that effect should be a little bit more subdued, right?
What do you think, Sup Forumsnon?

It's a little distracting, but if you can't find a way to calm the effect down I don't think too many people would be upset by it not being exactly perfect.

Wait, wasn't this shit called Chaos;Head?

Chaos;Head is the prequel to the currently airing Chaos;Child, user.

So far
>"Committee of 300" instead of 300-Man Committee
>"Neidhardt" instead of "Knight-Hart"
>fixed the chat CGs
>fixed the background video for ESO
>fixed the background CG for ESO
>"Gigalomaniac" instead of "giga-lo-maniac" or "Gigalow Maniac"
>"Sister Centipede" instead of "Silverfish-sis"
>translated the OP video for chapter 3 "Shogun"
>translated the OP video for chapter 5 "delusion"
>changed the OP video for chapter 9 to "Gigalomaniac" instead of "goga-lo-maniac"
>"Church of The Divine Light" instead of "Church of God's natural-born Light"
>chapter 7 bug fixed
>chapter 8 proofread
>inserted a new Text to subtitle a background voice
>chapter 10 proofread
>A route proofread
>B route fixed and proofread
>chapter 6 bad end bug confirmed for witchcraft outside the realm of mortals.
To do:
>proofread chapters 1 - 7 and 9
>replace pic related with the Noah CG because of the tongue coming from under his teeth
>conjure a demon and sacrifice the blood of virgins to somehow figure out how the bug in chapter 6 works

If anyone finds another fault in the PC translation, speak up and let me know.

If you're still looking for a virgin to sacrifice to the dark ones I'll offer myself up so the chapter 6 bug can be fixed.

Well, it's a minor bug, only happening if you somehow land on the bad end path. I just don't understand why that if-function doesn't evaluate correctly. So you don't need to sacrifice yourself user. I want you to enjoy the game and the eventual Noah translation of sonome.dareno.me after all.
I, too, am waiting for them to complete our dreams.

Thank you user. I'll continue on with my life. We'll all be able to see the delusion together. No matter how long it'll take. I mean now there's more hope than there was before.

I think there was greater hope when Steiner and Winkel translated it and we waited for [REDACTED].

I just love this game's engine. I really do. It's an OCD nightmare.

>"Church of The Divine Light" instead of "Church of God's natural-born Light"
Minor detail but Steiner uses "Cosmic Church of the Divine Light."

Ah, well close enough I'd say. I don't want to go through each and every chapter checking if there woiuld be problems again.

Are you sure the syntax for the if statement is correct? Are there any other if statements in the script that you could compare it to? It might just be another simple error like not closing brackets like the Chapter 7 bug was.

It seems an entire text scene was missing that's why the sprites bugged out. Fucked around with the text boxed until it worked.

Forgot the picture. I don't really know why, but now it just works™.

I was asking about the Chapter 6 bug, but that's good

Why even adapt a VN if you just plotdump for 20m?
This episode made me drop this shit and just wait for the novel to come out, it was so unengaging and dull.

That caught me off-guard. It completely phased out of my mind that it was going to happen this early because it was one cour.

Fuck.

Ah, yes chapter 6 is correct, everything should check out. But it does not. For starters, if there was a syntax error in it, the delusion itself would skip and the scene wouldn't go through the parser. It wouldn't show up in the game at all. But it does show up yet doesn't behave as it should.
I'm gonna verify chapter 9, then 7 and after that I will try chapter 6 again. It's just very frustrating.

Why does Serika act like Mayuri?

Except she doesn't. She uploaded the video the cloud, gave Takuru the lead. She's one of the smarter characters.

Though she acts childiah like Mayuri sometimes

Triplets?
And another thing to fix.

Man, those text boxes were bugged up as hell, but I could deal with it as I dealt withI don't know how, but it works.
Another bug squashed.
This actually skipped quite a bit of inner monologue of Yua, so be prepared to reread the novel for all those things that somehow got skipped over because of bugs.

>152417357
Wait a minute, Chaos;Child VN is in PC? Complete with an english patch?

I just want to know one thing: Is that scene with the presents unavoidable?

In some routes it doesn't happen. But those routes are just dreams

So it happens in the true route?

And I finished with chapter 9. Took longer than I thought with all of those nasty bugs.
Chaos;Head is not Chaos;Child, silly user.

I also fixed this.

Yes

I really like the OP

Full when?

That's not nice at all.

It was leaked long ago. The official release will be on the 25th. a.pomf.cat/aksybe.mp3
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
>The madness called chaos accelerates
Uncontrollable
生まれた意味さえ 知ったような口ぶり
>Speaking as if we'd know the meaning of our birth
気が付けば僕はまるで 情弱のカテゴリー
>before I recognized it, I was stuffed into the information illiterate category
渇きも癒せない 血迷った熱量
>Our thirst can't be stilled, losing our mind in this fever
ある晴れたあの日の好奇心
>A certain clear day's curiosity
Return to Innocence
Returns to Chaos World
Return to 空のまま
>Returns to the sky as it is
Returns to New Generation
醒めない夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし君が 僕を見失っても
>Yes, even if you lose sight of me
それでいいんだ 次のバスに乗るよ
>That's alright. Take the next bus.
もう知ってるよ この空も 約束も
>I already know, this sky, that promise
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

雑誌の引用 ありふれた言葉で
>A magazine's quotation, mundane words
生き方を選ぶのが情弱のカテゴリ
>Selecting one's lifestyle is part of the information illiterate's category
裏切りのサイン 見落とした日常
>Signs of betrayal overlooked in daily life
老化が耳をふさいだ クラクション
>Aging plugged our ears. Honking.
Return to Innocence
Returns to Chaos World
Return to 空のまま
>Return to the sky as it is
Returns to New Generation
醒めない 夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 無自覚に
>Yes, ignorance
カオスが支配する この世界は
>Chaos reigns in this world
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし僕が 君を見失っても
>Yes, even if I lose sight of you
次の鍵 最終バスに乗る 
>the next key will take the last bus.
もう知ってるよ この風も明日さえも 
>I already know, this wind, and even tomorrow,
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

醒めない夢なの
>An unending dream
そう ねぇ ねぇ 止まらない
>Yes, unstopping
カオスと呼ぶ狂気 加速する
Uncontrollable
そう ねぇ ねぇ もし君が 僕を見失っても
>Yes, even if you lose sight of me
それでいいんだ 次のバスに乗るよ
>that's alright. Take the next bus.
もう知ってるよ この空も 約束も
>I already know, this sky, that promise,
全てが嘘と
>they all are a lie.

Ehh? Direct rip?

That one was ripped from Youtube, the last 5 seconds or so appear to be cut off, but it's better than nothing.

I'll probably just listen to it as I'm curious but i'll wait for quality rip to download

Just saw the episode and--

HOLY SHIT

At least the second episode isn't as obvious as the first.

What do you guys think of the adaptation so far?

Too rushed, we need more episodes, we need more delusions and most importantly:
BRING BACK THE OLD SEAL.

No delusions makes me not like it as much. If they at least put in a few I would be happy.

Also it is rushed, I would expect Nono getting shanked to be episode 3 or 4 content.

Decent enough with what little time they have. I can only imagine how good it could have been if it had an extra cour.

It's rushed, but I'm glad they're not replacing or adding meaningless scenes or just changing the story altogether. If it had 2 cours then it would have been solid, but so far it meets the bare minimum of being considered an "okay" adaptation. Better than the C;H adaptation so far.

I am just praying they don't try to cram in the true end. The end of the common route is good enough of an end.

If they change something for no reason that would really activate my almonds. So far the anime is just feeling like an abridged version.

>''We truly are...a Chaos Child.''

>tfw the weakest SciAdv story got two cours while both of the Chaos; series are still shafted
For fuck's sake Chiyomaru.

I was afraid of that. It took out all of the character the game has and turned it into just a description and list of events. To be fair a lot of the early game is very plot heavy with only delusions to distract.

That being said they have handled Serika well. Nono barely seemed like she struggled with what Takuru said and how she felt.

To advertise Chaos;Child Love Chu Chu which'll be released shortly after the anime's last episode.