Dropping like bags of wet cement

Bitcoin’s largest exchange, Coinbase is crashing. Sellers can’t sell. Just days after Nicehash was hacked, 80m stolen from wallets. It’s Happening..... the pyramid scheme is collapsing....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OlopiI4DE44
gizmodo.com/the-irs-has-come-knocking-at-bitcoins-door-1820877550
bitcoin.tax/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Judaism intensifies

Tfw had nicehash wallet and moved it all to my coinbasr

>Oy vey bitcoin is gonna crash! Sell it goyim and come back to the traditional currency.

>Price falling
>Hmmm maybe I should sell for now
>Can't sell
>Even if I could it would take hours and cost a lot in transaction fees.

THE FUTURE OF MONEY IS HERE

bankers are shitting their pants because muh virtual money bought with fiat.

Who /monero/ here?

Doge is all you need

rare pepe is doing well

I would be rich right now, if I didn't sell my bitcoins in order to buy two pizzas when I was broke.

nocoiners coping so hard right now

Source on that? Anti bitcoin leafposts every day.

FUCKING GOYIMS
WHY WONT YOU USE OUR FIAT
WE JUST WANT TO TAX YOU 7% BY DEBASING THE CURRENCY THAT MUCH PER YEAR

REEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAJSHAJAJA!!
NoCoiners BTFO!!!!

how do i get started in this?

is mining worth it anymore?

I have some Monero (test mining), a little bit BTC and IOTA. The latter will be moved to a private wallet.

Make my own key generator so even if I lose my computer I can easily generate my old pass.

As I see it Iota is the future (once matured and generally accepted), BTC is and will be the standard for the next few years, Monero is a niche currency that will be very useful and dominant in web applications.

The other coins don't have much going for them.

>That's right, go... I mean, guy. Buy more bitcoin.

Should have sold half your bitcoin and only bought one pizza you fat fuck.

1 BTC = $999,999,999,999,999,999 by 2018

fiat currency
digital currency
crypto currency

all currencies..all valuable?

Weren't pizzas going for like 1000 bitcoin. I wonder what the price is now.

I'd be rich if I didn't spend all my bitcoins on drugs from Silk Road.

>A $17 million pizza

these 2 facebook guys became "bitcoin billionaires" the other day
if they sell their stock, does it just crash the stock in one hit?

real currency can be a unit bank

I was way off.

>Bought on 22nd May 2010 by Laszlo Hanyecz, the programmer paid a fellow Bitcoin Talk forum user 10,000 BTC for two Papa John's pizzas.

Price falling
>btc is at 17k
>top kek

>On May 22, 2010, a developer bought two pizzas using 10,000 units of a then-little-known digital currency called bitcoin. Today, the price of a single bitcoin has hit $10,000 — making 10,000 of them worth a staggering $100 million (£75 million).

yeah wtf is OP smoking
bitcoin just had the sickest bullrun ever in the last few days

Nope

$17,620 on coinbase

nocoiners are legitimately going to start killing themselves. even dumbshit normies who bought in YESTERDAY are making money.

Conscious dreamers can be the treasurer to their own currency

I am a conscious dreamer

Therefore I am treasurer to my own currency.

Does iota have any anonymizing features like monero?

WOW OP THANKS FOR THE INFO BTC IS FUCKING WORTHLESS AM I RIGHT?

Who /nocoin/ here

OP is niggerlover
>can confirm

Kek

wow think of all those fags on Sup Forums who ordered pizzas for the lolz with bitcoins, fucking retards who has the lolz now? you should of kept that SHIT

>10$
muh bubble
>100$
muh bubble
>1000$
muh bubble
>5000$
muh bubble
>10000$
muh bubble
>17000$
muh bubble
[YOU ARE HERE]
>20000$
muh bubble
>50000$
muh bubble
>100000$
muh bubble
>1000000$
muh bubble

>he didn't get in at $0.01
>he didn't get in at $1
>he didn't get in at $21
>he didn't get in at $100
>he didn't get in at $1000
>he didn't get in at $2000
>he didn't get in at $5000
>he didn't get in at $7000
>he didn't get in at $10,000
[YOU ARE HERE]
>he didn't get in at $50,000
>he didn't get in at $100,000
>he didn't get in at $1,000,000
>the year is 2055 and 1 satoshi is now the basic denomination of global currency while he tells his wife's son how smart he was to avoid the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of humanity.

COPE
O
P
E

>pyramid
its a Ponzi scheme m9

Those are some nice baseless claims.

lol you fucking rube. Take one guess why you don't know who invented bitcoin.

Holy shit what a faggot you are for posting this.

>begging for bitcoins
Go back to /biz/ where you belong

This.

I love when retards say it's falling on some minor pussy drawback when you scale back and it's been in nothing but uptrend since the beginning.

Gee.guess high tech coin fans can’t google coinbase and see reports, including coinbase twitter, that their systems were down. They won’t say why. Transactions failing. And a mini MtGox at Nicehash .. after all those assurances vulnerabilities were plugged. So secure. Don’t worry! It’s blockchain! Magic!

He's not begging for bitcoins you fucking worthless american

I didn't know Karpeles was a jewish name, that's important information to collate. Fuck off, kike apologist.

>A $170 million pizza

Btc supporters thinks everything is minor because they don't understand how the world works.The irs labels btc as property, which basically made it dead in the water for purchases. Coiners are just uneducated bandwagoners.

>Buying the crypto jew

I don't thinkit's crashing yet, but it's going to be hilarious when it crashes and burns after reaching astronomic heights. I know everyone here is young and dumb, but this is obviously a bubble. Have fun playing banker with your digital shekels, goyim.

You're obviously a retard.

and to make another block will take 2.3 years

You were all some good goys. Fell for (((our))) tricks again.

>was sure bitcoin would crash after hitting 10k
>sold at 9.8k with jewbase fee's roughly ~9.7k

I dont actually give a shit about bitcoin and the tech but god damn I was not expecting 17k. My shit coins have only went up 3-4% since transfering out. One actually crashed 40%...

Who the fuck is the spook buying at SEVENTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND.

Just watching the news
"Joseph Stiglitz has argued that systems like bitcoin should be outlawed."
like fuckin pottery.

Can confirm.

Take a look at his picture again retard.

everyone is afraid of missing out in case it is truly a parabolic world changing tech, which is at least a 3% possibility

>uses USD and calls crypto jewish
the LITERAL state of Sup Forums

Wow

Shocker

People don't think during periods of hype. Doesn't btc cost like 10+ dollars in energy cost alone now? What would it cost if even 1/10 of the us uses it?

Banker here. We're not shitting our pants at all. You goys dont realize that we win no matter what

>Price is $20K AUD
>It's crashing!
>Go to bed
>It's crashing!
>Price is $22K

>Who the fuck is the spook buying at ONE FUCKING THOUSAND.
>Who the fuck is the spook buying at FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND.
>Who the fuck is the spook buying at TEN FUCKING THOUSAND.
>Who the fuck is the spook buying at FIFTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND.
>Who the fuck is the spook buying at SEVENTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND.

I traded 10 bitcoins for a handjob. I busted a nut after a few seconds and now I have 0 coins.

> Who the fuck is the spook buying at SEVENTEEN FUCKING THOUSAND.
You'd think the first question someone asks when getting involved in such a thing is how the spot price is determined... Ofc greed causes you to overlook such fundamental things.

The price is determined by opaque elements present in the exchanges which are all ran by ex-wallstreet and insiders. Just like any other market, the pricing occurs due to manipulation and low volume price fixing. If everyone tried to cash out at that price, it would tumble to zero. There are more details but I'm sure you nor anyone making money cares about the how/why, you only care that you hope to make some $$$ so I wont go into further detail.

Who do you think is propping up BTC price right now? You guys are just LARPing as Jews thinking you got this money thing all figured out.

Sup Forums defend Tether right now.

>swedecuck
>iota

>The other coins don't have much going for them.
ewww full blown kike shill

IOTA is the full blown refugee coin, unproven hipster white paper and a raging sjw dev that wants to dedicate the coin to the arab invasion of europe

How? They can’t cash out.

No one knows where the peak will occur.

ill take decentralized banking and currency system controlled by the community over a banking and currency system which is quite literally controlled by jews any day.

Like I said above. Bankers always win. Traders are propping up btc right now until all you goys are in then selling and causing the whole thing to crash. They make millions bankrupting you fags

youtu.be/OlopiI4DE44

Buttcoin is cool and all but, can I buy a box of chicken nuggets and two cheeseburgers at the McDonald's drive-through?

I'm using Coinbase and it's worked fine all day. Bought some BTC and Litecoin this morning. OP is full of shit.

brb selling my .0001 btc on gyft for 150 dollars

this isnt /biz/ pol can barely dress themselves, they think bitcoin is the only crypto

>Bought some BTC and Litecoin this morning.
BUY HIGH
SELL NEVER

>they think bitcoin is the only crypto
it literally is

This is how all manipulated markets work. Price goes up on thin volume manipulation bidding in an opaque fashion at the core of the market exchanges and it craters under high volume selling. High frequency trading present in equity markets which bid stocks to the stratosphere likely occurs in BTC markets via bit/wallet flipping w/ even less regulation whereby the buy/sell side are the same party and possibly even the mining op as they'll place low fees on the order and have it cleared by their own back-end as others would be unwilling to process it for that amount. Such wallets would get a front seat at the exchange w.r.t to determining the broader market spot price.

QUICK SELL SELL SELL ITS NOT WORTH BUYING.

REAL SMART PEOPLE DIDN'T BY ANY BITCORN LIKE ME.

currently initializing blockchain, this shit is taking foreveron my shit free wireless courtesy verizon fios
hopefully i can still shitpost while mining

>I bought bitcoin this morning

proofie doodle doo

>they think bitcoin is the only crypto

It might as well be. All shitcoins are about to be worth less than fiat.

who gives a fuck its already worth more than when he bought it

see this dipshit?
>Traders are propping up btc right now
this retard doesnt even know what zero sum means. Tether is the actual thing propping it up, Sup Forums cannot stop embarrassing itself with crypto threads

No, but you can easily buy a kilo of coke and two ten year old Thai boys.

gizmodo.com/the-irs-has-come-knocking-at-bitcoins-door-1820877550

if user purchased a single bitcoin this morning he already made $500.

Okay, now try cashing out. I'm still waiting from last night LOL

That's cute.

I've been a successful systems trader for years before crypto and I can tell your post is nothing but nocoiner whining.

Continue staying poor and mad, faggot

what the fuck are you talking about I can go to the exchange right now and fill a bid

try actually using bitcoin

go ahead

give it a shot if you brainlets can even handle it.

ill stick to the coins that actually work.

Stop being such a salty nigger (flag)

>>bitcoin.tax/faq
>>I bought some things with Bitcoins directly, do I owe taxes?
>>Probably, but depends on your country. If it's considered as a tax event, then you are essentially exchanging Bitcoins for goods or services. You may have gained in doing so, and therefore it has to be reported. Say you bought 1 BTC for $10. Now say that Bitcoin is worth $100 and you buy a $100 gift card. You got a $100 gift card for only $10. That $90 is gains and taxable.

It's going to be really funny when reality hits. I would feel sorry for btc supporters if they weren't so obnoxious.

Err, I said cash out as in convert to USD.