3-gatsu

Anyone else get little bitch shivers when they heard Yuki for the second OP? That's some real nice homage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh5jOiqW6Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Momo a best. It's a shame no one gives a fuck about this. Sup Forums taste for you

no lie I cried a bit the first 3 times I watched the OP

Me too, it was great.
yfw Suneohair insert song

>you're in a shogi hall and this guy plays bear in the castle
how do you respond?

Sex his stalker

hit him with a nice auts glare

I can see why she wants his dick in her tbqh

Who here reads the manga. I liked the anime so much I had to read it.

Im still mad he didnt go for Older sister or his own Nee-san

did older sister even show any interest?

Sadly no. She thought he was like asexual so he wouldnt show any interest in woman yet. Then he went for the middle sisterand that surprised the shit out of her

Hey i love it. It's just the anime so slow there's barely anything worth to talk about.

Fuck. I hope she ends up happy.

I really hope they ship her with the current grand master somehow.

Not him, and I'm up to date on the manga translations. That would be dumb, Souya works best as a solitary figure. Shimada's probably the ideal option.

Nah. she needs to end up with someone thats actually attractive.

How dare you? Shimada a cute! CUTE!

He looks half dead at like 38 or something. Sorry, he's nice but doesn't deserve those tits.

>That's some real nice homage
W-what
What's the homage?
I need to catch up with this series

I agree. She deserves a real hotty, and Shimada is too much of a beta to handle her. She needs a younger Gotou type who isn't a cunt.

Pretty sure that user meant the rotund shimada.

HnC used Yuki for all (I think) OPs and 3-gatsu is by the same mangaka.

Even more so no then.

The manga in the latest chapters seems to show both Shimada and Hayashida having interest in Akari. Souya is too autistic and deaf to date women.

A lot of female readers in Japan find Shimada handsome actually.

I love the manga, too bad not many on Sup Forums have read it.

I think Hina suits Rei fine. He's too lacking in confidence to go for an older woman. Hina is younger and looks up to him, and that seems to help him feel like a man.

Japan has shit taste once again. Then again, im not gay so what do I know.

Makes sense
Thanks user
I've been meaning to watch HnC for a while now. Maybe I will.

It's a pretty good show. It's interesting to see another studio's take on the art/ style of humor etc as well.

>a younger Gotou type who isn't a cunt.
I'm really not sure what you even have if you strip Gotou of his middled-aged stress-induced cuntishness. Just a random muscular guy?

>that jazzy track playing in the background with this suave motherfucker
Damn
It's excellent

Im fine with it now, Akari just deserves someone to spoil her finally after all this time.

She loves fatties.

What is up with the translations? Seems like it just stopped during October.

A handsome alpha who actually has some backbone and presence to him. His only problem is that he obviously doesn't respect the grills, and he's probably a bit old for her.

Waiting on raws, probably. Or maybe they've gone back to their retarded bullshit where they sit on their asses despite their TL having a million scripts done.

Tell that to Nee-san. Also, are they ever gonna bring her back. Seems like the author forgot about her.

Did they ever explain that shit I saw in the anime with her on top of him? I always feel some sexual tension between them and it hasnt been touched on in a while.

>Also, are they ever gonna bring her back. Seems like the author forgot about her.
I'm expecting that since Rei and their dad are now in the same division, that whole section of the story is going to get some more attention soon.

Pretty sure the current translator is just waiting on the next volume. It was Be With You Scans that was lagging around.

>Tell that to Nee-san.
Yeah but she's very damaged

g u m p t i o n

I would like to be inside this girl

this, god damn speedreaders forgot

>at first i thought he's a pimp yakuza
>but then they made him a wife loving shogiman.

>not going for carrot top
waht a fagget

>tfw we H&C now

feelsgoodman.jpg

WHERE??? AT WHAT TIME??!!!

u wot m8

Momo a slut

S L U T ! ! !

how do you proceed

newest chapter

what the hell is going on

I really don't understand the tournament Rei is in.

Why in the fuck is a 5th Dan made to play a 9th Dan? Seems a bit unfair.

while I like sensei, I really want based Shimada to win this bowl

Lube.
Lot of em.

I have no idea what they're saying. It seems like Shimada grabbing her in a previous chapter to prevent her from falling reminded her of her dad because he did it once during a festival when she was smaller to prevent her from falling. If she sees Shimada as some sort of father replacement then thats not good.

Cut my life into fucking pieces if Sensei wins.

if that gaunt old boring cunt wins her I'll be literally shaking

>shimada
>boring

I just want the author to give her somebody

I don't see what's weird about this. Tournaments naturally have a big gulf in ability, especially open-entry ones. It's not like anyone's holding the 5-dan to the same standards as the 9-dan; most of the people who enter a given tournament in basically any sport have no real shot at winning.

There is a newcomers tournament later on, in case that makes you feel better. And remember that they also have the regular ranking matches that are only within their league.

tournament senpai what did that guy mean when he said 600,000 for a win 1,200,000 for two wins? Two wins of what?

>two wins of what
Do you not understand what a tournament is?

But surely you don't get fukn 600k for a single match win, and if he means two overall tournament wins, what other one?

youtube.com/watch?v=eh5jOiqW6Os

Bump of Chicken released a 3gatsu AMV. Do you liked what they did Sup Forums?

> surely you don't get fukn 600k for a single match win
That's like 5K USD, which doesn't seem like a ridiculous amount much for the final rounds of the second biggest shogi tournament. Actually, now that I look at this chart, how the fuck can you have a bracket with 11 people?

>at least 30000USD for an overall win assuming it's not even more for the higher rounds
looks like it's time to become a shogi pro

I would guess the 6 non-group 1 battle it out for 3 spots then get seeded with the 5 from group 1 so it's a tournament of 8

gr8 track

>1.2m views
makes me happy they're getting some love for it

MC is currently vetting possible romantic interests for her. As in those stats charts you see in shounen battle manga.

After Rei going full alpha in front of her dad I am all in on the pairing.

If only Rei would go full alpha with Hina and ask her out on a date before another boy at her school does.