Why are blacks the most violent race in the world?

Why are blacks the most violent race in the world?

Because they evolved in the jungles and savannas of Africa, where you can afford to make enemies much better than if you are stuck on a farm all year.

Why do you guys keep fucking with their eyes?

they aren't. you're finally just getting the Sup Forums racism that we all know and love. This how we see niggers

Is that Ryan Reynolds black cousin?

PS I Hate That guy. Cyclops

this is it now? your epic meme is finding black crime stories and shooping their faces

God damn 3rd gen Cyclops.

Shieeet

he looks like if Sylvester stallone switched his eyebrows/lids with his cheeks.

The worst part of this new trend is that you don't even need to photoshop them. Niggers already look like hideous beasts. Shit, at least do a quality shop.

Unevolved pre frontal cortex

They are genetically inclined to lack in impulse control.

Many studies show that the less intelligent the individual the more violent they tend to be... and we all know blacks, on average, are the least intelligent race on the planet.

They are the missing link between ape and man

For me why is irrelevant..... they can't be fixed. Send them all back.....

point at them to ignore your own flaws.

>since no nigger has ever finished high school it's still fair game right?

/thread

Damn, Carrot Top really went off the deep end

Can we share some statistics on this please.
I need proof from various different countries that blacks have a higher murder rate.
I am almost 100% sure that they have a higher murder rate per capita than whites do in EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY, but most countries dont keep race and crime statistics so its hard to find.
Can anyone help out?

And OP its because of the 9x greater prevalence of the MAOA gene combined with 21% higher testosterone levels, smaller brains (proportionate to body), less cortical neuron connections, less grey/white matter, and lower IQ.

Australian aborigines have a much lower average IQ and a much lower violent crime rate.

to be fair every violent act done by blacks in the last century are outdone by the first world war alone by a large margin and thats white on white.

the white man is reigning champs of organized violence for 4 centuries running.

the gooks had some great showings before that though.

In states of war, you nigger. Go read a book and please stop posting

>states of war don't count as violence.

Night time inner city nigger hunts when?

>> steal car
>> drive through ghetto shooting niggers hanging out on the corner at 2am
>> ditch car
>> set car on fire
>> go home to nice comfy bed in all white neighborhood
>> world is a little bit safe

All in a hard days work user

>Killing an armed combatant on the battlefield is the same as killing a civilian at home.

some people say they are not actually human. they are a subspecies that can breed with humans. kind of like neanderthals were ableto breed with humans.