What is their end goal?

What is their end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry.com
ancestry.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"We're all related in the end, goy. All part of a single human race. And so you shouldn't fear the importation of third worlders in to your first world country, and you should welcome racemixing until we all become mocha mutts."

Disclaimer: Except Jews. The Chosen shall remain pure. And also, we probably won't do the open borders thing. But never mind that, goyim. This is different because of the six gorillion. Never forget.

This is actually pretty big news
You’re paying them for a service and they’re not giving it to you, and committing fraud
These tests can be used by people who aren’t brown to get scholarships in school kek, their affirmative action plans are backfiring too
Anyway someone Jewish could probably sue them for this

it's funny to trigger people

Lol just niggers in denial. My result is 0% nigger

Link

>alishia sherrone

Fucking niggers

you mongoloids will believe anything

I did 23andme because my girlfriend bought it for me. It said 99.8 European and .2 African, which if true is irrelevant, but I didn’t believe it would be possible. Anyway you can download your raw data, and I uploaded that to a different website for free, I think my heritage? And it gave me 100% euro, with different percentages of each European group. Kind of makes me think the whole thing is a crock of shit. I am who I am, who cares what some (((test))) says. But pretty kikey behavior to offer a service and then alter the results of said service because
>we’re all one race the human race fuck drumpf and fuck white people tho

The 1% ashkenazi thing is far too common to be a coincidence

These tests are bullshit anyway, like you can even differentiate "british" dna from "irish"

im a racist?
do they monitor you or something?

>squawker
sorry bud but i'm gonna need an actual source

23 and Me is actually a data bank masquerading as a DNA testing service. Their ability to get people to actually PAY to hand over their valuable data is one of the greatest stunts of our time. The FDA demanded they change their marketing at one point because they aren't a real analytics company and their testing doesn't produce the accurate results they claim.

There are real DNA analysis services out there, but those aren't cheap.

to have Sup Forumstards call me a nigger

How do you tell someone is racist by ordering something? 'This guys name is john smith, he's obviously racist'

>what are cookies

I have zero confirmed African ancestry, and that's from both 23andme and another service I uploaded the raw data to. This is just another fake news story on an alt-right blog (checked the source) to make you subhuman 56% faggots feel better about seeing 10% nigger DNA in your results.

With this data, I also have access to SNPs relevant to health, which I can also analyze through third-party resources.

Are there any test that are not connected to google and that won't troll your results? I want to do the test, but I refuse to give my DNA to 23 kikes.

you literally live in USA, google, facebook, microsoft and NSA literally follow your every move, online and in real life just give up and roll on your back.

Great link, fagtron. God damn this board went to shit.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Somewhere, a Norwegian man is crying.

You can do this? Wanna try it.

No point archiving literal shit.

So I’m not .5 percent negro?

what is the free site you can upload your profile to?

*sips tea*

>What is their end goal?

To get a class-action suit for knowingly selling a defective product, I guess.

>Southern European
Gassed.

I know that’s not a real link but anyone that willingly sends in their DNA to a company and gives them the right to do whatever they want with it is a moron.

Time to sue.

fuck you jamal, give me back my laptop

It's real.

>muh previous DNA

Chill out, William Gibson.

i want to suck her dick

what is a lawsuit.

lol, you pathetic bastards are so scared of failing the one drop rule that you're coming up with reasons why you're not at least 2% black? you know humans evolved in africa right? We're all niggers :D Hold your fists high and proud my brothers

Oldest remains are now from Europe, not africant.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083548.htm
Niggers btfo. They just never evolved because of their nigger ways.

So morrakiu isn't a nigger.

>squawker
This is fake news

I hear Ancestry is good.

They also tell you to ignore anything lower than 1% on your DNA results.

>squawker.org
nobody listen to sarkeesian.

It's pretty obvious, considering the default confidence level is only 50% and if you change it to 90%, all the non-white DNA disappears.

23 and Me etc. are brilliant marketing, that's about it. Typically when a person participates in a medical study they get paid, not the other way around.

> .3% binn

so close and yet so far :DD

>going on the internet without blocking all scripts, cookies, cross site requests, providing random canvas info, and being behind 7 Boxxies
wew lad, is this your first day on the internet?

Fake.. How the fuck would they know if a tester/donor is racist?

Whoever did this just cost 23 and me millions in lost profit.

Hilarious if untrue

dude, you're obviously fucking oblivious on the subject matter so please keep the fuck quiet.

ahahahahahaha
ONE
DROP
RULE

Sadly mine wasn't fake. I dug through all the family records I could and found that one of my ancestors was a tenant farmer in Virginia that married his landlord's illegitimate daughter ca. 1790. I'm pretty sure I know what that means.

>meme flag
Wise herb in options

>I'm pretty sure I know what that means.

>her
uh

>meme flag
wew look at this nigger yonder

This is why AncestryDNA is superior.

oh fugg ;DD

Well.. why don't whites complain about the "rape of their ancestors!1" like minorities do?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Are they kike owned?

I SERIOUSLY worry that this whole thing is just to somehow precision-hone a white goyim gene set that will leave us susceptible to a Bioweapon.

>it's hopeless goyim, just give up
There are plenty of things you can do to mitigate this like not using (((those services))) in the first place as well as using TOR, VPNs, XMPP messaging with OMEMO encryption (...through TOR), encrypted web based email providers like Tutanota, etc...

Read this
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2522-inside-shady-world-dna-testing-companies.html

God bless. I love this fact.

Sup Forums has known this for years

>being fooled by the "out of africa" theory
embarrassing

posting on Sup Forums requires javascript, so your box has already been injected with a miner in all likelihood

Added to my notes. Thanks for the ammo, faggot.

BLACKED

I got 99.8% European as well. However, 23andMe has a setting based on how much is speculated. If you change that setting to be conservative, it all rolls back to pretty much 100% European. I think it's based on the feedback of other people, and if those people are full of shit, you get shit results. I got the test to see markers for genetic disease based on family history, and I'm not very confident 23andMe is able to report that information correctly.

There's another online tool you can export your data to and play around with it, called gedmatch.com. It's not very user friendly, though.

The largest for-profit genealogy company in the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancestry.com
ancestry.com/

Was always tempted to get this but since they sell your dna to 'corps' it is fucked up

FPBP

Oye vey

You and me both

These threads are always my favorite. All of the salty posts from Africans who thought they were Euopeans.

100% European here confirmed by 23andme.

>Southern Europe
>White

Pick one and only one

hello my fellow white people

I'll go with White

(((Wojcicki)))

Steal the best genes and implant them in jews using CRISPR-like gene editing.

Also, develop bio weapons that can target the various goyish flavours.

to collect samples of everyone's DNA. the propaganda potential is just a bonus

t. Amerimutt

Die you piece of shit.

I did this and got 99.9% European, If there were doing it they didn't do it to me.

wait... so im not Cherokee?

>Iberian peninsula
The hell is that?

>tfw no triplet gf to cheat with and claim you couldnt tell the difference

Dummy, if he married his landlord's illegitimate daughter and he was a White indentured servant, then the other servants would likely be White as well. What, you think he had a whole bunch of niggers and one token White indentured servant? Most landlords had either only Whites or only negros.

Please stop reenforcing the burger education meme

>southern european
whiter than you mohammed xd

>imblying I don't run several layers of intrusion detection on my network in combination with an enterprise grade firewall

Just jewgled. Looks like nonwhite shit to me.

He wasn't indentured, he was a tenant. People would often rent out parts of their land to small farmers and work their own plot with slaves