Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MwtAFoTbfZk
streamable.com/wj2im
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muh soul
Hi nigger.

Fish don't feel pain

honeslty this is literally nothing compared to some videos i saw, regarding chinese people and animals

To celebrate Pearl Harbor day, I say we turn this into a Japan Hate Thread.

That's an obvious badly cooked fish.

I assume the recipe involves an already dead fish.

Japanese are the huwites of asia.

everyone else, ESPECIALLY the Chinese are soulless insect people.

They lost Soul to Korea after WW2.

They do now ... a fish's soul!

slide thread fgt shill detected

I 'member this show

Eating the meat of an animal thats still alive has a very strong mental effect, you appreciate the animals sacrifice more.

Plus it triggers vegetarians/vegays

The Mark of Cain.
It's the eyes.

I'm more concerned about why they have such werid nipples.

kek

They can be much much worse.

Have you seen the videos of the Chinese boiling dogs alive?
They believe the endorphins from suffering make the meat taste better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
DELET DELET DELET

it's disgusting and those people should be locked up
it's less about vegetarianism and more about being a psychopathic freak

what the fuck, at least kill it
like, i would imagine the meat tasting bad from all the stress chemicals in it

It was just waving goodbye

I hatefucked a half-japanese half-white girl like a pig for a few years a while back. Can confirm no they do not have souls, even when half of their composition is actually human.

strictly speaking, no

they are the most human of the asians tho

>>>>not wanting your food to be as fresh as possible
you realize we boil seafood alive for this exact reason right

THIS FISH IS FUCKING RAW

>peace is the product of war
>suffering is a product of living
You can't have one without the other kiddo.

You'd think that would be true, but Jews love slitting the throats of cattle and let the blood drain slowly as the cattle scream and shout in pain as their head dangles from their spine. Look up Halal butchering for more.

Slander. Those are chinks, not Japanese.

>jews
>souls
pic one and only one

Acording to reaserch fish dont feel pain they move becouse of reflexes not become they feel it.

They're just like Trump, they have no compassion.

Yes. It's twitching because of a sauce.

Those are chinks you retard. That shit was never a thing in Japan and would be highly frowned upon and get the cops called on you.

It's dead, it's the sauce that causes the muscles to move

Yes. Everyone has souls. But some of them are bound for hell.

This is untrue. All creatures feel pain with the exception of Muscles as they literally have no nervous system.

Fish quite literally don't have pain receptors. Fucking OP is jew hating on the people Hitler literally allied with. sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm

It's a fucking fish.

nope
stress meat doesn't taste as good

Do bears have souls?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwtAFoTbfZk

Its's natural faggot.

Fuck the Japanese hate threads.

Seriously. We're so overrun by shills turning us against one another. I'm tired of it, frankly.

Catfish are like this. Fuckers will just not die. Not even hitting it in the head with a rock. You leave them out of water: still alive. Dirty water? Still alive. Water with chlorine from sink? Still alive. My dad was literally cutting this sucker open with a knife through it's belly and it was still moving

Looks like a bath to get rid of fleas or some sort of bacteria or something. Makes no sense to do this.

TAKE ME TO THE RIVER

But bears don't have souls, user. Only humans and dogs.

Kill yourself weeb, I can smell your fatass from over here.

They don't eat dogs so yes

The Swiss don't have souls because they do eat dogs.

This

>This is untrue. All creatures feel pain with the exception of Muscles as they literally have no nervous system.
Untrue. Have you ever seen a roach get eaten by something like a tarantula. Whilst their getting chewed up the roach will literally clean its own limbs rather than fight back.

Most of the shit chinks do make no sense.

Didn't they used to say that about chickens?

When I was a teenager I got the intake of my waverunner clogged with something so I jumped in and reached my hand in. Found hundreds of little bits of catfish including a main spinal column and head that swam away.

maybe if you're some sort of psychopath that enjoys animal suffering with his dinner

>The Swiss don't have souls because they do eat dogs.

Oh you remind me, I'll make a thread about that next time.

er... would he not die almost instantly if this were real?

>dried hobo feet good for digestion

You guys are idiots. This is what happens when you salt any meat. Sodium ions charge the negatively-charged membrane and cause the muscles to contract.

Another example- streamable.com/wj2im

koreans also eat dogs
and seeing as nips are just sea gooks, one can only conclude nuking them somehow gave them souls, albeit asian ones

they don't have mammalian pain receptors
they don't feel pain like we do, but that doesn't necessarily mean they don't feel pain at all

The swiss? Eat dogs?

The fuck you on about ese?

Neither do niggers. That's why cops have to dump 10 bullets into them.

yes, japanese have dark souls

you step on bugs everyday, you stupid hypocrite

It's raw.

>implying you have a soul

You know the fish is dead right? They put salt or something salty down the spine which causes the nervous system to twitch.
The French the the same thing but with frogs instead.

Well how else do their ancestors come back for them to worship?

why are western men such fucking pussies

Based Finlandian

Japs and their sea food addiction.. Why just not stick to dogs like good chinese

This desu

What is a soul?

FVUCKING BRUTAL!

>maybe if you're some sort of psychopath that enjoys animal suffering with his dinner
On the opposite extreme end, we could be so empathetic with animals that we let them take over our entire country.

In retrospect, while I despise this sort of shit about Asians, if the alternative is to cuck ourselves to death at the hands of white women and niggers, I think I'll stick with the Asians.

>that backstep
fuck off veggie

Everything has a soul, even bacteria...except the "mainland chinese"...there is no such thing as non-mainland chineses hahahah

The Imperialist Chinese are bros

>purposefully making the fish squirm and ruin the meat
There is 0 benefit to doing this and cooking this way literally makes the meat taste and feel worse.

Looks tasty

Isn't this just a fucking lie parents tell their children so they can all enjoy fishing together?

Personal existence outside of the material realm.

it's dead user. if the mouth isn't moving the brain is dead. they certainly put some salt or thing like that to make the muscles twitch.

this is a pointless practice as fresh fish tastes bland. it must be matured at least one day for the flavours to come out

That is chinese but whatever.

And yet nobody is moved by the Oyster Holocaust that occurs every year.

Oishi!

No one puts salt on sashimi.

So was Hitler but you bent over, m8.

> hands on hips

>hurr durr i can't read my own article cuz i'm retarded
no u

>he eats meat but still cares if the animals suffer

Yes, try watching anime some time.

Yeah except we can kill animals properly without cucking ourselves or letting them reproduce everywhere.

Having some empathy doesn't mean you can't be ruthless when you need to.

Why do Asians do this to their food?

Then clearly souls don't exist you skitzo faggot.

It's a fucking fish, Chinamen eat people like that.

right, and the holocaust is real too

Invertebrates are lessers the even fish....dummy....

Then clearly you don't exist as anything more than an automaton. Because those are the rules of materialism.

he's not cooking the dog. its a bath to kill fleas. probably looks so steamy because it's cold outside.

I've been to the dog meat street in hanoi, vietnam I know for a fact they cut the skin off before they cook them.

looks like your dad needs a fish cleaning lesson

You should wish a swift death to those you kill for a greater purpose. Only a fag would take joy in the act of killing itself.

Disgusting. Who eats a frog, seriously?