>H-HE'S TOO STRONG FOR ME!
>PLEASE HELP! SAVE ME TRUNKS!
/ourguy/ is back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hKHqd2qYf8
youtube.com/watch?v=whkvYgBjreQ&t=559s
viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SSR BLACK >>>>>>>> SSJ2 BLACK >>>>>>>>> SSJ BLACK >>>>>>>>> BLACK >>>>>> TRUNKS SSJ2 = GOKU SSJ3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CUGETA

too early for a new thread noob.

Wait for the bump limit you fucking retard.

Do you idiots get some sort of satisfaction when creating a thread before anyone else?

>noob
Who the fuck still says that?

>SSJ2 BLACK
Doesn't exist

>muh one single panel with SS Black with spikier hair

I was going to make a thread with the superior OP. Oh well.

But Black's body is just Goku's body from beginning of Super so Black shouldn't be getting Zenkai either unless Goku and Veggie only recently lost zenkai due to Whis training which would be bs

Trunks confirmed last chapter already that it does exist

Cry more, retards.

You say it when it's in context like right now you fucking newbie.

>CUGETA

Stop, you stupid fuck.
I'm the only fusion with a confirmed kill on a main villain.

I could only imagine Nozawa's voice for this chapter as Vegeta was beaten.

youtube.com/watch?v=1hKHqd2qYf8

He let himself get beat up comfirmed this chapte

Reminder that OP is a retard for making a new thread before the bump limit.

No you don't. No one ever says that anymore. It's not 2006, faggot.

Shut up noob, just accept the fact you're a newbie that created a new thread too early fuckface.

>looked at the raws while listening to desperate assault
>feelsgoodman
youtube.com/watch?v=whkvYgBjreQ&t=559s

They want attention even though this is an anonymous board.

Actually Black snatched his body from Goku from the near future, not the past. Toei fucked up by depicting him in farmer's clothing which confused everyone but the TimeRings don't send you back in time. This was also clarified in the manga.
It is however unexplained why Black can still abuse Zenkais when the host Goku himself cannot.
This is fucked up either way so you might as well settle for some headcanon that Zenkai is tied to the soul of the person or some shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Vegeta will be back after he trains his ass out in the lion chamber. Watch out blackfags I am comming for your pink ass

Thanks for the bump :^)

>yfw going Blue would result in that 30 minute fusion being shortened even more

>that bottom panal
BLACK GOKU
HALF SAIYAN
HALF GOD
BLACK GOKU

>Black will never BLACK you
Why even live?

There's a reason why Toriyama put in Botamo as a reference to Majin Poo, he loves his new chosen successor.

Go to bed, retard. You have school in the morning.

Why are you so assblasted newfag?

DBM Bra would solo Black with ease.

In the manga the reason why trunks knows solar flare is because gohan taught him

>Still replying when you should be fast asleep

>base Black actually is above SS3 tier
>but SS Black is even SSB tier

>Hit can beat Black, they said

Of course. They were facing the Androids at the time, so it'd only make sense for Gohan to teach Trunks an ability for running away if necessary.

I'll take anything over flash grenades and tear gas.

Are you two going to make out now?

Hard to do that when you are fanfiction.

Black can't detect KI so he has no chance against Hit

I still don't think Vegeta being beaten by SS Black is worse than webm related was.

You should be happy I spared you from being called a new-FAG earlier, why is your ass so inflamed?

>Black can't detect KI so he has no chance against Hit
This is bait

Actually, Black IS able to sense AND manipulate Ki.

>Black can't detect KI
What?

He was probably butthurt his last thread was made too late and is overcompensating this time by making the thread before the bump limit.

>Toei fucked up by depicting him in farmer's clothing
Nigga for real? People thought that Goku would never ever wear that outfit again in his life? This is a guy who has enough free time to look for a hitman from another universe while buying groceries. Surely he can farm for one day.

>STILL replying

It was unnecessary confusion, the poster above thought it was Goku from Ep1.

>Hard to do that when you are fanfiction.
Considering Super takes half their ideas from internet fanfiction and the other half from Toei fanfiction...

whoops wrong one

Way to make yourself look like a retard.

Aside from backstories and obvious gender swapping with Kaioshin, what were the differences.

I thought my boy vegeta was giving justice last chapter only to find out that it was all according to black's plan. Now he is back being a fodder.
Fuck you toryiama you faggot troll kill yourself

>almost a million posts off

viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/all
Viz has a page for free chapters, where you can find Dragon ball super official translation . Would be nice to see someone rip it.

>STILL butthurt for being a noob
lul

You have a point, but even Super won't fall so low it would unironically make Mary Sue Bra canon.

> he actually thought vegeta is stronger then goku

>Psh. Leave Black to me.

>that zeno-chan
is this some niggerstream parody

>Zamasu wants a beautiful utopia because ningens are actually morons always fighting each other
>whore kaioshin wants conquer the universe and kill his old friends because they think she was dead

it has the niggastream watermark on it you know.

Pan is already basically what Bra was, the only reason neither of them will get to be mary sues is because they won't age worth a damn during the series.

How will vegetafags ever recover from this? Toryiama will never let him get away from being cucked.

Too weak, not pretty enough.
Bra is way uglier than Black.

So even the whore kaioshin has better motivation than zamasu.

>U16 Bra
>literally weaker than Vegetto
>who is weaker than SSG Goku
>beating Black, who is already SSB tier in his SS form

Strange, you guys mean to say Black was able to beat Vegeta? Didn't he get a zenkai boost before all this?

But does black have tits and a vagina?
Thought so.

Not all villains can be like Baby, Pedro

Isn't SSB supposed to be a form that consists mainly of ki control? So then why did Vegito Blue last only 2 seconds?

Bra's are ugly, worn, and smell like fish from all the pounding she takes.

>the only reason neither of them will get to be mary sues is because they won't age worth a damn during the series.

A proof there are divine powers to save us, after all.

So I'm betting they're going to have to get their shit together fast in the past because Trunks can't last very long with both Zamasu and Black on his ass.

Unless Rage was actually in Toriyama's outline.

They literally put in a Baby ripoff during the movie arc that was a ripoff of the old movie arc, Juan.

>implying a female Black would allow you penetrate her godly pink haired pussy

Black needs a cock to rape your ass

>Didn't he get a zenkai boost before all this?
He did but its confirmed that black let himself get beaten up on purpose. We also know for a fact that black is very strong. So I think black could be able to handle his own with vegeta especially during their ssj2 fight.

3 minutes of pure annihilation or 7 minutes of decent-but-unable-to-secure-victory?

I think the choice is obvious.

Because that's bullshit. Goku was afraid to turn SSB on early when fighting hit because it had heavy energy drain.

SSB is basically SS3 only stronger. And in Goku's case, with the same amount of victories.

Inconsistency. If Vegito does appear in the manga there is a high chance he will not have the limiter, but I wouldn't rule it out.

deadsullivan.bandcamp.com

Black wouldn't let a ningen like you enjoy such pleasures. You'll take her throbbing, pink Ki sword like a bitch and you'll beg for more.

Toyo Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Toei Goku

>If Vegito does appear in the manga there is a high chance he will not have the limiter
Hoo boy, you actually believe this don't you?

Black was holding back. Also base black is stronger then a ssj3 goku. Black just wanted the zenkai so he didnt go all out on purpose.

No actually the form saps little energy. Entering it is what causes the drain, especially consecutively

>Black was literally 1second away from dying
>LOL ITS ON PURPOSE, TROLLED HARD

>>LOL ITS ON PURPOSE, TROLLED HARD
Being this mad. It got confirmed this chapter you jobetafag.

Reminder that we could've had a new Vegetto design.

I want to say that Goku and Vegeta will change from their beat up clothes into their RoF outfits before entering the future again for a rematch, but I doubt that'll happen since we see Goku back in his Z outfit in the Universal Tournament preview.

Why is gohan so weak?????

Vegeta onlky fought at 10% power after the senzu because he had to reenter SSB

DAAAMN BLACK IS FUCKING RARING TO GO
Pay attention to the later half of the post, With the huge ass backlash it would be foolish to include that detail.

Its poor writing but at least it gets rid of the powerscale inconsistencybof the last chapter

I think the senzu is akin to a "reset"
Thus the SSB weakness wouldn't apply if the senzu's were taken.

No he wasnt out of his ssblue when using the zensu bean

That's what the manga implied, but it's also bullshit, because if that was the case goku would not have had any reason to worry about turning it on early (and thereby facing attacks from the strongest fighter of universe 6 in his much weaker and less durable base form).

>Pay attention to the later half of the post
Honestly I wish you were right, but they kept in Goku being kissless and I highly doubt they'll reretcon vegeto's limit, since the finale and trunk's kill literally depends on it.

At least they're probably scrapping the mafuba phone shit maybe.

Better yet, he has a cock.