Kuzu no Honkai

she is the "Queen of Cakes" this Season ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitamina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pffffffft

Cock Cowboy more like.

Aside from all the manipulative shit she pulls, her sexual practices are what every user wants out of a cake though.

That fucking unsteady lineart still triggers the fuck out of me though.

Is this the slut of the season?

"Queen of Cakes" !??

>"Queen of Sluts" would be more appropriate.

Is this worth picking up if I really like both cakes and sluts?

I can see this being a much better fake > original story than Nisekoi. Really want to see their eyes change for each other.

Look at that beautiful trashy whore.

She has a clover necklace. Sup Forums reference???

When is the second episode again?

Tormorrow.

Who is this lovely lady?

is she pure

Watch and find out.

You can always watch the live action drama while waiting.

Why is the ending so cringey?

I wonder how much they will show on airing but the impression I got from 1st ep. is that they're gonna go all out with the source material.

What's she do, sleep with students?

She's not a cake. She's seen more dicks than you can fit candles on a cake. She's not involuntarily single. She's just single to maximize how much dick she can get.

>students
With everyone, user including our boy mugi and cuck sensei

You know what's the issue when you try to put "realistic" or "sexually mature" women in anime? They get fucking boring and uninteresting just like in real life.

Yes.
With one actually, among quite a few other men.

>bitch sensei
>mature

You could literally take 30-40 minutes out of your day to read like 16 chapters and you'd learn what she does.

well, since its gonna be airing on Noitamina block which's target is adult/ mature audiance so they are gonna show almost everything I guess.

what's "Noitamina block" ?

As expected of jap acting skills.

>Noitamina (ノイタミナ?, stylized noitaminA, "Animation" written backwards) is a Fuji Television programming block, devoted to anime, originally broadcast every Thursday late night from 24:45 to 25:15 (or 00:45 to 1:15 Friday morning). It was launched with the intention of expanding the target audience beyond the typical young male demographic

>for more info go to Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noitamina

I love her
>Imouto thinks she can compete

>mature
Learn how to read, illiterate faggot.

target is adult/ mature audience
>target is KEK audience

For once you get to see an intercourse in its intended form. It's refreshing.

binged all the chapters, well nothing really stands out except Sanae's yandre love for the main girl, Oh ! Sanae is also a girl and her love for Hanabi is portrayed much more aggressively than any other character, two main leads are SUPER KEKS who lust after a slutty/ shitty female teacher who likes fucking almost every guy she encounters and is famous for it among her male peers.

>Noitamina ! Iam hyped

cuck sensei is about the reach the bowl

>knowing a mature 2D women in real life that would give you the succ

anything Iam hyped for is slutty Akane's hot scenes.

>she is a Semen DEMON

I wonder why Hanabi fell for this Masochist anyway !?
>looks dumb.
>says he is OK with slut cuckolding her even when they are dating on her face.
>gets embarrassed instead of angry when slut tells him that she is going to cheat on him like crazy

>he pretty much sums up the definition of a big time "Looser"

He is a nice guy and was around her for a long time.Depends on how this goes, she either find herself really in love with onii-chan or resident male slut or just brush this as a lesson growing up.

Wasnt the manga going to end up like in chapter 46? Because I dont know how everything can end in two chapters

>tfw i get to watch all the purity fags who didnt read source material get btfo every week

That's some grade A cuck right there.

she is everything but lovely lady
she is bitch in heat

Who's the superior femme fatale between Sensei and Chitose?

>That's some grade A cuck right there.
Nope! he is much more greater, he is an S-class Cuck

to me all those MC in NTR eroge/ hentai who get cuck behind their back somehow seem much more superior to him now.

I wonder how her orgasmic face will look like

>Chitose
who is she ?

How many dicks has Chitose taken?

Sorry no.

So many that it would make Akane jealous and feel like a loser in comparison.

Explain to me how it wouldn't.

who did she fuck ?

She probably hasn't fucked anyone, but femme fatales don't necessarily have to.

then Akane wins wins by a landslide

The guy in that poster looked like he came straight out of Virtua Fighter for the dreamcast.

Isn't the episode supposed to be out?

Last week Commie had it out by now.

But that's wrong, the problem is that people think that realistic means dark and depressing, This is true for everything, not only for female characters.

Airs at 00:55 every Thursday.

He is as good as your harem MC where girls fall for him for being "nice". Unless the author decides to surprise us in those last chapters he will be nothing but a plot device.

But how come Commie had it super early last week?

i don't know maybe early broadcast? Anyway there's around 6 hour more before it airs.

Commie's release is out

Was there a scene where they fuck in the gym storage room in the source material or is this just a drama original?

Why are anons so fond of cuckoldry?

I want Akane to do it with me!

original

>honking dem honkais

>that ending
Fuck, Ecchan and MC should just get together.

I guess amazon prime time release earlier than tv broadcast.

How many chapters left until the end?

[Commie] Kuzu no Honkai - 02 [8122ECCD].mkv

OURBOY
U
R
B
O
Y

What a beautiful madman

This guy comes and fucks you're waifu in the ass
What will you do?

Time for school tiddies.
>streaming

This is some accelerated ntr story.

Is it just me, or are we getting unreliable narrator here, and he actually likes her?

Fuck forgot my image, everyone coming together now.

He likes everyone who has a hole

Beautiful.

>Commie deliberately withheld the raw so they could have the first subbed release
Fucking whores.

Sasuga.

Holy shit, a tongue that isn't a sharp spear point!

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Yooooo.

>childhood friend wasn't a trap
What a downer.

This. I'm not saying that occasional dark and depressing story isn't entertaining, but it's not necessarily realistic or deep.

Its just you

Nothing much to webm this week. I guess the lewd scenes wont get much scene time now, a bit of kissing and then manga panel animation with some clever camera angle to not really reveal whats happening.

me on the right

Oh man, can't wait to see the threads next week.