Shall Not Be Infringed

>you will never need a gun for self-defense
>there has never been documentation of civilian guns saving lives from criminals

More reasons why Americans need firearms inside their home to defend themselves when under circumstances that the police will not be able to prevent a conflict. The moment we become comfortable with our government taking away semi-automatic rifles the next generation will be fine with the confiscation of pistols and so on. End this tyranny now.

ksat.com/news/suspect-killed-in-botched-robbery-at-fast-food-joint-on-south-side
abc13.com/father-kills-armed-robber-harassing-his-family-at-restaurant/2751065/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939475/Shocking-moment-police-officer-shoots-dead-16-year-old-boy-Chile-running-injuring-case-drove-else.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>employees run out of the building after being threatened
kek

>Family members claiming there was no need to shoot him in 3..2..1

That only works in Yuropoor countries, Achmed

A real Aussie would have popped the robber in the eye, and then called Tracy Grimshaw for the headline scoop.

>As the father and his family were rushing out, he said the robber pointed a gun at his children.
>That's when the father, who is licensed to carry, pulled out his weapon and shot the robber.

I never said it would work, merely that they'd claim it like they usually do Tyrone

>you had no right to shoot nobody
>although the robber violated the nap

These people are fucking insane.

>people

truly disgusting

>if there was a death it should be due to cops
these people are fucking insane.

One BAMF

we've pretty much lost machine guns.
>in b4 "still legal w/ hoop jumping"
THAT was "common sense gun control"
no more

Good

>unfair advantage
Isn't that the fucking point?

>having an ar is an unfair advantage
>3v1 is fine

Is that the guy who bound the teens and tortured them and killed them? I mean I realize they were robbing his home but that’s a little sadistic. Just kill them and be done with it next time

fucking legend

>be White American
>dont own a gun

What are you a liberal?

every time i read this kind of shit, jesus

Wew lad

They like to fight with superior numbers

I notice that most articles be like
>My grandson is good boy and didn't do nuffin and try to go to church everyday
WTF

WHY MSM try to normalize the criminals by how they are good boy and didn't do nuffin

>adric white
>almost certainly not white

>tfw no daughter to take to get burgers after her team wins a soccer game.

>taking your family to Popeye's

These "people" are niggers

>be American
>go to restaurant
>get threatened
>get to give wife and kids an impromptu lesson on what separates humans from animals

>>almost certainly not white

Kikes love to pretend these primitive creatures are humans.

>Nigger: "A head shot is personal"

Not exactly bluegums. Here is how whitee TC of B:

The pelvis breaking dick shot is personal, unless your nigger brought a knife to a gunfight, or your nigger is high and a chest shot does not instantly end the threat, so YT pulls a big caliber and drops nigger on the AF1s without an additional step,..no jungle jumping, magic nigger moves with broken pelvis. Don't get me wrong, it still brings the lolz.

A head shot is just being white and having a carry permit since your not a doper, beater, or drunk driver, and getting the job done right the first time like many high agency whites have a tendency to do. My Kraut buddy buys his first handgun and we go to a river and I give him some tips on grip and trigger control. He drills a pumpkin from 50 feet center mass on st shot. It in the Kraut genes nigga! We blond, blue eyed ones are natural born Aryan death machines and we woke AF! Cross us and there will be no survivor to complain and suck up resources. Fire two more shots to the head if you're a Southron, Sicilian, Bavarian, or just ornery. Welcome to Making America Great Again..one dead pavement ape at a time.

Ain't it funny how everyone says the 5.56 NATO is a shit round in a shit rifle, but the kills being racked up by defenders using this rifle are growing like the Antifa church shooter in TX who got shot by one.

you should not take away the fun of the police

Nope these ones went masked and armed to burgle a house for the second time that day, 23 year old woke up went down and killed them all. The getaway driver a fat hispanic girl has been charged with 3 counts of murder since all her friends died while committing a felony

So you go around taking creepshots of other peoples daughters? Noice m8

>Is that the guy who bound the teens and tortured them and killed them? I mean I realize they were robbing his home but that’s a little sadistic.
Fuck off, nigger.
You might want to consider a different career than Home Invasion if you're such a little bitch. Sometimes cunts like you pick the worst home possible.

These photos are public officer.

Fantastic. I'm from San Antonio.

I know many people who conceal and carry that are responsible. It's a shame that the situation had to come to this but apparently the robber didn't get the hint after no one gave him what he wanted.

>Father with family
>Popeyes

This is the big story, killing an armed robber was just a background detail

Sauce

dey waz gud bois

>people
no, they're not people
just niggers

I thought the right to guns from the constitution was to offer protection from government tyranny, and nothing to do with crime

You see some men are sheep and others are shepherds.

they need the votes.
Without the nigger vote, dems wouldn't win!

Lmao shoo shoo jew

>They're livid their son was shot while pointing a gun in someone's face

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2939475/Shocking-moment-police-officer-shoots-dead-16-year-old-boy-Chile-running-injuring-case-drove-else.html

“NO CHILL BRUH”

This pleases me. Everything about it.

>I thought the right to guns from the constitution was to offer protection from government tyranny, and nothing to do with crime

First of all the rights in the bill of rights are inalienable. Nothing is offered, as they are already possessed by the people. They are just enumerated because the empire loves their damned lists.

The 2nd amendment is for the right to keep and to bear, which has the same meaning as the british right to arms, which is applicable to hunting and defense. But the right was enumerated for the sake of the security of a free state, but that doesn't mean the right is elusive to that purpose.

Surely that can't be real.

>Nothing is offered, as they are already possessed by the people
This, the Bill of Rights exists solely because the founding fathers didn't expect people to possess what they considered common sense.

Infuriating

>They are just enumerated because the empire loves their damned lists.

Bingo.
This thread is filled with stories of niggers crying because their nigglets got ventilated while trying to practice their chosen professions of burglary, thievery, assault, and murder.
>Jamal only did had an hand grenade, and a mask, and a knife, and brass knuckles, and a stolen pistol when he done tried to take your life and the lives of your fambly
>Shooting him wit a rifle done be raciss an sheeit
>Yous should outta be required to only shoot him in de leg, so’s he can done go to church!

Jamal is a piece of shit. Just like he Mother, and Grandmother, and Aunt, and all he dead male fambly members too.
The fambly buidness done have some risks, an sheeit.
>He done jus wan a PS3 wit some games an sheeit!
>fuck that little cracker bitch. What she done gib us in de pass week?

what the hell would you stay like a good goyim and wait for a pat on the back from shekleberg?

my IQ dropped 10 points just reading that.