Wuz we kangz?

Let's settle this once and for all. Who can show me irrefutable proof that Egyptians weren't black

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.e21fab0888da
news.sky.com/story/egyptian-mummies-have-european-and-turkish-dna-scientists-10898867
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
phys.org/news/2017-05-genome-ancient-egyptian-mummies.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit you still here? I remember you from awhile back lol

If you cant figure out how to post a picture, you probably wasn't a kang

Once you get here you can never leave....

burden of proof is on you

who cares that is just a meme, there were other confirmed black kings aside from egypt blackanon

Because they built a notable civilization.

Use your brain or go back to Africa, faggot.

Egypt when? Ptolemy's Egypt wasn't for example. Early empire traded a lot with Nubians and Nubian royalty was buried in Egypt so probably some kangz then, although Egypt was a distinct empire even then.

dumbass nigger can't even rotate his own pic. Remember nog, every time you wipe your ass with toilet paper, a white man taught your subhuman forefathers that skill.

/thread
also remember that Cleopatra was a ptolemy

Australian nigger?

Thats actually kinda hot

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ancient-egyptians-were-more-european-10530527

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/?utm_term=.e21fab0888da

news.sky.com/story/egyptian-mummies-have-european-and-turkish-dna-scientists-10898867

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

phys.org/news/2017-05-genome-ancient-egyptian-mummies.html

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

Gr8 B8 M8

You're more than welcome to stay, new friend. But the ancient Egyptians were brown, not black.

you made peanut butter, not civilization.
prove to us you possess the cognitive motor function required to learn how to swim.
also balkies were the first subhumans, not you.

Here is your proof

This, along with the fact that there is no known successful black country. In fact SA was successful before it was handed back to blacks and they couldn't even maintain success, let alone build it. Not all of you are stupid, but the vast majority are user. I feel bad for the fraction of blacks that are intelligent desu

How do not just open fire on that fucking bus? God I hate people.

got a shitload incoming

Boom. OP btfo in record time.
Eat shit nigger.

Egypt was white just look at this pharoah, white as snow

Dick washers

Im just reading the comments waiting for a smart reply meme flag user.

Here ya go.

Note where the blue dots are in relation to the rest of the graph.

slide thread
This thread has been brought to you by George Soros

DAS RITE

more prof
look at this fine black statue that built of kings

see Stupid nigger. Can you read?

"If it doesnt fit my ideology it must be jewish tricks!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

What is this?

All those articles are misleading

Carry On Cleo

If you are erect, please leave.

Is that baltimore?

Jesus. What in the fuck is wrong with niggers? Savage apes, the entire bunch of them.

WE WUZ DICK WASHAZ AN SHEEIT!!!

Ture queens!

*true

Many Ancient Egyptians WERE black. Have you people ever heard of the NUBIANS?!?!

Look at pictures of modern-day Southern Egyptians from Luxor and Aswan. Tell me they aren't black.

The picture is upside down

Fucking niggers don't even know how to take a photo

>proving a negative

That's not how evidence works, Kang.

clean the balls nignog

And this is the same guy invading Assyria. Notice how him and his soldiers are DARKER than the people he's invading.

HE LIVES!
I thought you were lynched 11/08/2016.

What the hell's happening there?

How could I survive this?

Its so creepy how the one not just quit fighting, like he just resigned to his fate. Maybe his nerve endings just burnt and he was numb?

Was this Egyptian a pharaoh a kang? On a serious note its a good thing that ancient Egyptians drew so many pictures or pol would really think ancient Egypt was white

Egyptian where not niggers or whiteys they where middle eastern

Once again;how is B8ING low hanging fruit
Helping your fellow Blackman in Africa?

How so?

>soldiers

lol. castrated slaves at best

Nubians or Egyptians?

That's like saying many ancient Americans were white, look at the Canadians.

yes, they were Mediterranean... They literally have descendents still alive to this day... guess what, they're dark skinned, but not even brown let alone black.

Never saw that one, thx user

There was a period in the middle kingdom where egypt was ruled by black africans.

DNA test have shown that the Pharaohs where of European origin.

Caesar talked about Cleopatras fair skin and beauty. You can google this shit, no need to come here and ask.

>CopperTheif.webm

yw

bitcoin is crashing at 4pm EST tomorrow

Le 56% confirmed RETARDED

Pharo Ramse II was a ginger ie: red hair.
DNA evidence he came from a family of red-heads!

Burn with your raege

ooogah boogah

DAS ROOIIITT!!!!

Find me a med with skin THAT dark.

Yeah.

Nubians were one of the 'nine arrows' that were considered a threat to the Egyptian Empire.

Real talk for a second - the Egyptians were an empire, which means they were a composite of multiple kingdoms and peoples (termed 'nomes'). The clear historical and forensic evidence is that some were coastal med, others were nilotic black/ethiopian, and still others were levantine semitic. Egypt had something around 31 pharoahnic dynasties over the course of 3000 years, and they weren't shy about building mixed race harems either. Occupying the unique nexus where Europe, Asia and the conduit to subsaharan Africa via the Nile meet, Egypt was the mongrel america of its age.

Are these real? They look cinematic but also realistic.

Do these look like sub-Saharan niggers to you?
Pain and humiliation is the only thing a black "man" understands ancient Egyptians, White Europeans, Arabs and today even Asians finally learned how to control a African subhuman, pain and submission otherwise they will remain lazy underachieving race as ever.

Weak troll, Hotep. You know from being around niggers that you were never kings.

I brought at $17250 and when it dipped today i got scared and sold at $15800.
>mfw it bounced to $17600 a couple hours later.....
Lost $30 on btc today..feels bad

They are the new egyptians like africans are the "new" europeans

>I looked at the nigger cannibalizing another chimp's leg next to me, and guess who it was? None other than Albert Einstein.

>upside down
and you want to know if you were descended from the people that built the pyramids?

Aren't you forgetting someone there?

Now because of you;
Blacks have officially been kicked out of
The Mutt-Master-race.
You are not Le 56% Master Race.
Everyone else is cool, even the potato niggers.

Hell yea

Thank you for your service, webm dump team rarely gets enough appreciation.

I see you appreciating the videos from you homeland