How will you survive the nukes Sup Forums?

How will you survive the nukes Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk
atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/
ebay.com/bhp/storm-shelter
lifehacker.com/how-to-survive-nuclear-fallout-1797685187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_SUNSHINE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_trick_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sheer luck

*fingers crossed*

no important cities in a 150km radius, i should be aight. Nuclear winter is what im afraid of

They wont drop a nuke on me in a million years. but they should. this place is postcard perfect façade covering a red tape hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-GQ63NStxk

>Implying

>basement dweller

I'm good, bring it on.

Instantaneous vaporization I would hope, but probably miserable agonizing death instead

t. live in obvious nuclear target

I will survive just fine. It is only retards who live in cities and voted for Hillary that will die in a nuclear inferno.

Let me guess... hollywood

THROUGH THE POWER OF PRAYER!!!

HAIL MARY
OUR FATHER
GLORY TO THE FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST

ROSARY X10000000

+9999 Defense

>be you
>be in basement
>Nuke explodes
>house falls on top of basement
>die by getting crushed by house
Or alternatively

>die slowly because house fell on basement not allowing you to get out

Is that Vault 101?

I'm in a safety zone.

Pittsburgh. It's an infrastructural hub away from much of anything else. But it's spread out enough that there's no telling how close I'd be to whatever they'd send our way.

By living in an irrelevant shithole

I live in Utah

Will i die if nuclear war happens Sup Forums

wtf is that song

Same tbqh

With my blade

By living in the Great White North. Literally the most Northern metropolitan area in our great continent. We are a bunch of nobodies with loser sports teams that call themselves champions, nobody cares about us.

>people buy decommissioned missile silos as apocalypse shelters

I always laugh at that. It's literally betting your life on the Russians and Chinese having updated their targeting lists so you don't get 2 or 3 huge H-bombs lobbed directly at your fucking house.

And if they have updated their lists, you don't get a direct hit. You're just in a region that is going to get so many air and ground bursts, everything for hundreds of miles around you will be white-hot with radioactivity for fifty years.

>survive the nukes Sup Forums?
duck and cover of course, no seriously I'm fucked, I live only 5 miles from Canada's largest air force base, at best I become a ghoul

Im gonna use my hacking powers and find out which area of the country you live in.....DONE!

Was i close?

There literally is NO SURVIVING a nuclear Holocaust. Just a small exchange of 5-10 nuclear weapons 2-5 megaton range will pretty much poison the planet for thousands of years. You might survive the blast, you might survive the fallout, you might even survive the first year of nuclear winter. You won't survive starvation, radiation and disease...

Leaving big cities and killing and eating the weak

Life finds a way user

Do you have any fucking clue how many nuclear and hydrogen bombs we have detonated over the years?

going "the road" path are you now

I wont, i will be turned to ashes in a seconds and i will finally get to meet the God Almighty and laugh at the Americans, Canadians, Swedes, French, Brits and Germans burning in hell for abandoning him.

I love your optimism... and undoubtedly, some life would continue. The likelihood it would be yours is slim to none, sorry :(

Infrastructure collapse would probably be the more dangerous concern for such a minor exchange.

Live in a shit redneck town in the west. No large targets within 400 miles in any direction. Should be fine.

I live in the country.
Based upon the nuclear targets map, my location is out of the path of major fallout.
Even with all this, I have an underground shelter and 4 weeks worth of food and water set aside to get me through the worst of the effects.
I'm working on increasing my load to 3 months.

>Not surviving the apocalypse
>Look down at the survivors at earth
>Everybody but you gets end of the world QT.18

Why not live user?

live in the mountains

How much does a good bunker cost with food and water and air ventilation?

None of that will hit me, I hope.

I plan to get rich as fuck as a developer dedicated to helping you idiots. Even though you won't deserve it, there's no doubt that it will be completely your fault because 56% is including Hispanic whites, and there's no way that you monkeys should have nukes.

Probably won't. I'm ok with that.

Sigh... user, I have a very good clue. Do you know how many of those tests were above ground. including the tests in the Pacific. Do you know how many were underground? Do you understand that when you detonate multiple nuclear devices in the atmosphere the cumulative effect is exponential? Do you understand the cumulative fallout is also exponential? Do you understand what I said, 2-5 Megaton size yields. Those are called Super Nukes for a reason. Please do your research user..

>implying money will be worth anything when the world has been nuked

You what m8?

>post nuclear apocalypse world
>Living
I'll rather enjoy the gardens of Eden and shitpost from above, then succumb to cannibalism and fighting over women

atlassurvivalshelters.com/aboutus/nbc/corrugated/
35000 for a professional one.
A god way of going about it for much less is to get a storm shelter and make the needed modifications.
ebay.com/bhp/storm-shelter
You can rent and use a backhoe to dig out the spot, put in a shelter, and modify it from there.
That's what I did with my place.

Infrastructure would most certainly collapse. Most nuclear strike scenarios include a pre-emptive tactical nuclear strike using advanced radiation weapons (EMP's)... it would be very bad. During the cold war, the Ruskies had nukes aimed out our breadbasket (farmland), the Great Lakes and forests... people don't understand, there is no escape.

>nuclear war means that christfags all die
Wtf I love nuclear war now

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!

nukes don't exist, they are just big bombs

>Be me
>live
>anybody that does survive will likely join a religion
>most will join Christianity
>Build giant church with devout worshipers
> make second Byzantium empire

>be you
>die

Maybe you should do your fucking research.
Between 1945 and 1962 we detonated hundreds of Nuclear warheads above ground and in atmo. The effect has been to literally leave a sedimentary layer that marks the beginning of the anthropocene as a result.
Do you fucking understand radioactivity? Because here's the thing: The more radioactivity within a sample group, the lower the half life is. This is because of neutron scattering and absorption. A higher concentration of sub critical mass in an area means a higher radioactivity but a shorter half life.

Jesus fucking christ go read a goddamn book or something.

>turns into a Jonestown vol.2 within a week
Nah, i'll rather stay dead.

Move to Turkey

also

>be me
>get a bunch of devout QT.18s for breeding the perfect person to survive the apocalypse
>those people eventually become more resistant to radiation

>move to Turkey
>be the only one who doesn't survive the nukes

Who says I want to?

What kind of faggot doesn't want to die by nuke?

That worked real well for them... Read a book instead of being some pinko wannabe retard

what is the giant ball like thing that forms around the explosion when it first goes off?

bitcoin is crashing at 4pm est

I won't. I am planning on taking the nuke full blast

>HO0M

Nice

lifehacker.com/how-to-survive-nuclear-fallout-1797685187

>concentration of sub critical mass in an area
user, don't be a Snowflake, calm yourself, you're outing yourself as an overeducated sanctimonious millennial. Ambient background radiation from atmospheric contamination would create such an inhospitable environment for life, the ability for life to flourish, reproduce and survive would make it nearly impossible to survive. I guess you never heard of cancer... this was understood in 1963 when the Limited Test Ban was put in place, because it was understood that testing in the atmosphere was 'bad.' Project Sunshine explains this well, perhaps you could educate yourself more?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_SUNSHINE

>putting one of the most vital part of the white male's body into a savages mouth
why?

That would be the nuclear fireball. Inside of that orb of nightmares is the product of fission and rapid criticality.
Everything in that sphere is DEAD.
Also, what's interesting to note is that when the fireball hits the blast front this causes an amplification of the shockwave, commonly called a mach stem. This intensifies the overall blast effects along the ground level. Because of this observation as well as the fallout reduction, airbust is the official MTOW of wide range destruction doctrine.

>all the nukes are launching from canada and ussr

Weird

We must counteract this degeneracy and post aryan QTs

It's called the Rope Trick Effect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_trick_effect

Spooky

Do you have any pictures of Japanese surviving the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

I probably won't.
>Be me
>Sitting in my house, alone, for the 1000th night in a row
>Power goes out
>wtf?
>Call power company "I'm pretty sure I payed my bill..."
>No dice, can't get though
>Hmm, try calling dad
>Can't get through.
>Hmm.
>Grab guns, because why not
>Locked and loaded.
>Grab precious kitty
>Go out to truck
>Won't start
>Hmm, sweat intensifies
>Hunker down with kitty and guns
>Hear loud rumble
>wtf is this now?
>Kitty is freaking out.
>Bright light outside windows
>"Oh fuck"
>Last words
I don't know much about nuclear war. I assume it will go down like this, or like most of this, replacing the bright light, with radiation sickness.

If the people with nukes follow their doctrine, the world will survive, there will be an economy, there will be production.

Many people will move north, and new towns will spring up. And what was once worthless fallow coolies will become riverfront property. And whatever is used for money, you muds will have some, since all of your poors will be long dead by then.

.....Dear god I hate smug uneducated pricks.
>I don't understand half lives nor beta decay.
And I mean my god shirley, the least you could do is read your own articles. The study in question was a measure of ambient radioactivity and drew no conclusions about the long term effects of nuclear exchange. Especially as a matter of the follow on effects as a result of atmospheric testing. Further, Projects sunshine and Gabriel had NO contributions to the atmosphere test ban. That dubious honor goes to Bikini atoll.
Given a total interaction cross section σ (typically measured in barns), the mean free path of a prompt neutron is where n is the nuclear number density. Most interactions are scattering events, so that a given neutron obeys a random walk until it either escapes from the medium or causes a fission reaction. So long as other loss mechanisms are not significant, then, the radius of a spherical critical mass is rather roughly given by the product of the mean free path and the square root of one plus the number of scattering events per fission event (call this s), since the net distance travelled in a random walk is proportional to the square root of the number of steps

Step up your fucking game nigger

Go to NukeMap and find out for yourself faggot.

We should make GMO cats that reproduce by budding to make sure they don't die out.

I'm actually not in the habit of keeping burn victims nor radiation poisoning victim images on my computer. But here's a nice one from Nagasaki. All nice and healed up.

I’m west coast so I’m probably done for immediately but if I survive the initial blasts I’m going full outlaw nationalism until I die. Niggas better be ready to get looted.

I live in the middle of nowhere at the foot of a mountain range.

got a bunker with supplies, plants, and sunlight bulbs.. just gotta walk down

Dude, both Fort Buchanan and Muniz AFB are on Puerto Rico.

Good, that's where most military complexes decide to put their most essential stuff. I'm sure you'll be fine.

most horrible hopeless movie I've ever seen.
What do you think caused the catastrophe?

>Just a small exchange of 5-10 nuclear weapons 2-5 megaton range will pretty much poison the planet for thousands of years.
>you might even survive the first year of nuclear winter. You won't survive starvation, radiation and disease...

Actually this is cold war propaganda.

I'm serious now, not even contrarian. Search and read the latest information on nuclear war. It's very survivable even with MAD doctrine outcomes.

It's thought scientists during the cold war knowingly exaggerated to make trigger happy generals think twice. Which is probably a good idea since "very survivable" still means the end of the world as we know it.

It just won't kill humanity, it won't kill all life on the planet. Increased cancer chances doesn't stop animals from having kids and eventually the radiation lowers. Look at the exclusion zone for a practical example, nature is absolutely thriving.

>Just a small exchange of 5-10 nuclear weapons 2-5 megaton range will pretty much poison the planet for thousands of years

Like how civilization died out when the Soviets and Americans were popping off multimegatons of atmospheric tests every year, in the American's case in fucking Nevada and letting the fallout blow down across the South (lol cancer)

Like how we all died when the Soviets detonated a 50MT device

Does anybody have any COMFY music for when the nukes drop?

Duck and cover, under my nuke proof desk, like they tonight me in school

Modern nukes actually contain the radiation while still having all the power.

How would that work

Yield. Any radioactive material left behind failed to react during the blast to release a maximum of instantaneous energy.

I'll die really fast either in the explosion or shortly after once the horror overwhelms me I'll put a bullet in my brain.

>Be in navy
>Be on SSBN
>Destroy the world
>Hide underwater until the worst of the fallout has dispersed
>Rule over the remnants of humanity with your army of mutants

The real question is, will you survive the mutants?

Think of all the brosex you could be having to pass the time

I initiate an accelerated backhop directly away from the blast, outspeeding it and ending up at the East coast in roughly 30 seconds as long as i don't hit anyhing and i find a good slope to bounce off of