Drumpf is a monster

What kind of president keeps their promises?

That is just unheard of in America, presidents never keep their promises.

Time to impeach this monster NOW!

>"I promise to suck Israel's cock!"
>herp derp it's 6D backgammon, he'll show those kikes who's boss

Wow, I'm sure glad he keeps his promises! :)

Seconded we aren't ready for a leader that keeps their promises, where's Jeb

Wrong is right, right is wrong

>trump keeps his promises... what a loser, he should be more like a politician

WEW

He's always been a zionist. You, dumb late-night "comedian" writers, and retarded journalists thought that he was a evil nazi for having an anti-immigration position like Israel.

>anti-immigration position

He doesn't have an anti-immigration position, though. In fact, one of his promises was to open up more legal immigration, similar to Australia's and Canada's system.

He kept my promise:)

Is that why you threw a shit fit over the Supreme Court enforcing the travel ban and the removal of DACA recipients?

No one thought that he was a nazi president except for drooling retards like you.

IMPREACH DOLAN LUMPF

>Is that why you threw a shit fit over the Supreme Court enforcing the travel ban and the removal of DACA recipients?

No, I didn't. Are you schizophrenic?

Notice how CNN dosen't talk shit on Trump because of this, I wonder why?

WHERE IS THE WALL?

>> Doin shit you said you were gonna do is a bad thing

Makes sense because everything Obama ever said turned out to be a lie and CNN fucking loved Obama

I like how Trump keeping his campaign promises is still reported as if it's a bad thing.

>CNN mad at Trump keeping his promises
Not really surprising. Trump doing well will obviously make CNN even madder.

>similar to Australia's and Canada's system.
We're not taking your fucking """""refugees""""" faggot.

Better hope he doesn't keep this promise, redditfag. You're going to get CHINK'D and POO'D.

There Will be overall less immigration regardless. The Raise along proposed to cut the available spots in half

The point is that he's doing things just because he said he would, he's only doing things for show. He's not actually doing anything of substance.

CNN should have called hi out for the stupid and vapid shit he was saying as he said it. But they were busy being weaponized against democrats.

I have never seen a more wrong post.

Trump is a reality tv star

>CHINK'D and POO'D
It is a matter of numbers. Even the current fucked up system has separate quotas for these two categories. The danger of the current situation is that people got mad with broken immigration system and can actually force their government to throw the baby out with the bathwater by stopping the brain drain US have been doing on the rest of the world.

Pray tell, when does Israel ask to take what they want?

Just wait. He will also keep his promise about locking Hillary up. Screencap this right away you fucking faggot.

Not often Colbert has something worthy of posting. Or maybe he does, I don't follow him.

>CNN is literally assblasted a politician is keeping his promises

KEK BASED

MUDSLIMES ON SUICIDE BOMB (FOR A CHANGE) LMAO

The new “merited-based” system being suggested by trump-admin is even stricter than the current system. If i remember correctly, it’s almost impossible to get enough points unless you hold degree and already making around middle class wage by USA standard in your native country.

China's population is set to decline and I'm convinced at this point that India has run out of intelligent people to lose to the first world.

As it is, this is very real progress, and the first step towards rectifying the USA's previous immigration law, which will hopefully having a cultural knock-on effect with Canada and Australia.

But above all, it's been declared 'racist'. This above all other things means that it's in our favour.

All great things must first wear terrible and mostrous masks in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity.

You mean Jeb!

He’s draining the swamp. Israel is a dividing issue for liberals. He’s making it so you’re either anti-Trump and anti-Israel or pro-Israel and pro-Trump.

that shit is so not funny, it hurts

Oy, Goy! Here's those tax cuts I promised me!

What other promisis did he make? Does anybody here keep a record?

The only promises he has not tried to keep and not currently working on is relaxing gun laws everything else is either being held up in court or being worked on or already done such as revoking tpp reducing regulations tax reform and massive crack down on illegals.

SECTION II
SPECIAL DEDUCTION FOR ALL ORANGE CHEETO PRESIDENTS

Heard something about CC crossing state lines. They're trying.

IMPEACH THIS BASTARD NOW.HE'S A FILTHY LYING JEW.

I'm all for bashing on DONAL DUMPFF, but fuckoff back home you pathetic progressive faggot.

That's antisemitic, don't get out of line goy!

4D BACKGAMMON
>4D BACKGAMMON
4D BACKGAMMON
>4D BACKGAMMON

is coming grasshopper
patience :)