Full video of kebab removal !

Full video of kebab removal !
liveleak.com/view?i=095_1512641653

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xia7v
hindustantimes.com/india-news/videos-show-attacker-axing-and-burning-man-in-rajasthan-ranting-about-love-jihad-suspect-arrested/story-JjwYxS8LOsjgb8HzBn4nsJ.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152340944/#q152351444
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rajasthan-love-jihad-burning-love-triangle/1/1105097.html
indianexpress.com/article/opinion/hafiz-saeed-is-a-metaphor-for-pakistan-dysfunctionality-4956519/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED POO

Vedanta is a non-dualistic system of thought. Those who would enslave your mind with empty threats of Hell in the afterlife must be met with Hell on Earth.

this guy has a great fashion sense

Check out theses aesthetics.

if I had a dollar for every time I saw a guy in flamingo pink shirt and white pants hacking a Muslim to death

It's saffron user.

wtf i love pajeet now

Pajeet may not know how to poo in the loo but he knows how to handle muslims.

Archived article (.is). archive.is/Xia7v

why are white people such pussies they arent doing this to the jews who take their money through taxes to give to their fed??? Why americans so dumb let their children be taught lies about gender, the holocaust etc???

like wtf america? Work with your people destroy the jewish threat before they import a million muslims into your country to murder your children just like the jews killed christ!

And he kept his scarf on throughout. Stylish as fuck

Any pajeets want to clarify what the sandnigger was saying?

Hacked the guy up and didn't even get a spot on those sassy white trousers. Classy.

he a good poo
hindu nuffin

the poor muslim man is asking for mercy and to "let him go"

this guy keeps attacking him and says " this will be the outcome if you do jihad/love jihad in my country" "indians will rise and this is what will happen to love jihadis"

fyi love jihad is when a muslim man seduces someone of another religion and then converts them to islam on the pretext of marriage.

the man didnt deserve this fate. nobody does.

>"In the video, the suspect Shambu Lal warns Muslims, saying: "This is what will happen to you if you do 'love jihad' in our country."
>"In a second video, the man is seen justifying the incident to "protect the honour of Hindus against Muslims"."
>He purportedly shouts, “Jihadiyo hamare desh se hat jao (Jihadis, leave our country),” and throws a match on the body and then goes on a rant.
>Before he set the body on fire, Regar takes out a bottle of fuel from a scooter’s dickey. A motorcycle, which police suspect belonged to Afrazul, is parked nearby.
>In another clip, a man who looks like Regar rants about launching a war against “Islamic jihad in Mewar”.
>“This day, 25 years ago Babri Masjid was razed but nothing has happened even 25 years later,” the man can be heard saying.
in hindustantimes.com/india-news/videos-show-attacker-axing-and-burning-man-in-rajasthan-ranting-about-love-jihad-suspect-arrested/story-JjwYxS8LOsjgb8HzBn4nsJ.html
and some liveleak comments
But we need an Indian user to clarifiy it

wtf im an edge lord now

HOLY SHIT.
Riots in india soon.

You guys have not seen anything yet.
This is the happening.

accurate
read

>when you go full superpower by 2020 on a mudslime

Nah.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152340944/#q152351444

HAHAHAH TURNS OUT THE GUY WAS NOT INNOCENT AFTERALL. HAHAH FUCK YOU RETARDS.

>MUH INNOCENT MUSLIM HE DINDU NUFFIN.
>Turns out he Indeed took a girlfriend of the guy who is attacking the muslim.
>>steal someone's woman.
>golly gee I dindu nuffin.

>And this is Indian media reporting, meaning the truth is far worse for the muslim than what is being shown.

Source: indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rajasthan-love-jihad-burning-love-triangle/1/1105097.html

>In Rajasthan 'love jihad' burning, a twist: Accused's ex-girlfriend lived with victim
>As per information, accused man's ex girlfriend was living with the victim

Poo In Loo indeed!

Damn, bold to wear white for an Indian

>fyi love jihad is when a muslim man seduces someone of another religion and then converts them to islam on the pretext of marriage.
FUCKING BULLSHIT LIES

Love Jihad (or Rape Jihad) is when muslims KIDNAP, and rape non-muslim women. Then they are "married", and "convert" to islam.

In reality the women can't go back to their families because they are now unclean for fucking a muslim. It's nothing less than modern day sex slavery and it REALLY pisses of Indians.

I expect muslims to do their typical bullshit because of this, then Indians to go full bat shit crazy because of all the unpunished "love jihads" that have already happened.

looks like a GTA carachter

not so bad immigrants now are we american? America needs more indians

That dude got btfo cozy fireside style

Kek

He got what was coming to him. Fuck mudslimes.
I just kept noticing the scarf. Will he become king for this? Is there a poo-king?

Yesterday that video was on youtube and you didn't even get a warning or have to sign in for murder content...good times.

I'd have a dollar

This. It's the colour of hindu right wing supporters.

based pajeet
if you guys want to help us remove kebab, you are honorary whites

kek
thank you for that

F

He's killing in style.

Top notch m8

And not a drop of blood on those white pants
BASED

i agree it was sad hearing the old man beg not to die.....but if poos are against muslims touching their women old man should of know better.

wew that was brutal

well dressed and a proud defender of his people.

If he called for mercy, it's because he admitted he was doing something wrong in the first place.

Muslims aren't people.

Emergency TP

you don't give a muslim mercy
he would have gotten ten of his friends and went after pajeet

In India there are actually right wing death squads, and most of them target muslims.

He is saying that every Jihad involved in Activities like Love Jihad (Grooming Gangs), drug peddling and fake currency peddling on Paki and middle eastern behest will meet this fate. Leave India or we will do this to you all.
The kebab is just crying: I am dying (Mar gaya) and Spare my life (Jan bakhsho).
Shambhu lal tells him at one point to let go of his pick ax.
Then he explains in another video how these Muslim's are entrapping Hindu girls in order to exploit and convert them. He warns them to be careful about such activities. He also talks about the Muslim's involvement in various other activities like drug peddling and fake currency peddling with a Jihad motive in order to harm India and Hindus.

The guy says that he had to risk his own life to save a Hindu girl who was entrapped by muzzle scum.

He is based.

>tfw you have to turn turn to based non-whites/non-Christians to see Muslims get their just desserts
Why the fuck is the west so cucked? Over here, the story would be about the guy willing giving his gf away to a Muslim.

fpbp Sup Forums doesn't want to admit it but Indians are

BRO
R
O

TIER
I
E
R

>the comments

"HEY!!!!! That's Jamal! He's in my Anger management class.......we missed him last Tuesday!"

MY SIDES

that is stupid to say. 50+ years old men who do not train or have never trained to fight are easy pray. all he had was to cry for mercy imo. we do not now the full story....

WTF?
I love India now.
Poo whatever, whenever, and wherever, my dudes.
Y'all are alright with me.

top lmao

fuck slimes

based

Shouldn't have knocked it out first, I prefer seeing them shreek in pain and flop about.

That's a fucked up mentality honestly, if some one randomly attacked you and you beg them to stop does that mean you must've done something wrong?

You never want to see that happen to anyone, but mudslimes annoy everyone they come in contact with. Something has got to give eventually.

Hindu nuthin

Is this a Abu Bateman. Guy is a dork. What music does he listen to? Post some 100% desi music

He's so damn confident about it. I do believe male resolve is building. Against the muzz, I mean.

Based poo

he is effay

He means you should be pleading your case. Not begging for mercy. He needed to say he didn't do it. But, he did. So all he had, was 'mercy'.

Indians are honorary Aryans.

Remove kebab, currybros. We shall join forces and rid the world of the Abrahamic menace.

Well in America if you filmed yourself murdering a muzzy or really anyone then you're pretty much confirmed arrested. You have to be in a 3rd world country to feel comfortable about murdering someone on cam lol.

BASED AS FUCK

The only good muslim is the dead one.

This. I would be screaming, "I'm innocent, you got the wrong guy!"

this is like a poo in loo jean claude van damme

>duckface for camera even when dead

Fucking paki scum.

So this is what happens when you cuck a poo out of his rightful vegena..

Holy shit I just realized why the ancient pop is their natural enemy, thanks for that.

Fucking cuck. Trying to act superior. You think this guy didn't know that he was going to be arrested and probably jailed for life? He knew and he didn't care. Stop making excuses if you don't want to fight..

hey you mutilated orc, your mum is a paki shitskin.

Straight outta Bollywood

well, he has been arrested. Guess youd have to be a paki terrorist and kill hundreds of people to really be able to avoid arrest and get a chance at becoming the prime minister

indianexpress.com/article/opinion/hafiz-saeed-is-a-metaphor-for-pakistan-dysfunctionality-4956519/

Pol likes basically all conservative brown people AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES!

This Hindu is officially invited to come poo in my loo.
Or on my prime minister.

He was just your average poo trying to open some bobs and see a little vageen... until he got interrupted by a bunch of jihad and had to spring into hacktion.

not a drop of blood on this man's white pants, scarf or shoes.

He is obviously a pro.

Indians are the only aryans, retard.

Ur just a white nigger and ur going to have to do a lot more than that to be considered Aryan. JFC... honorary.

Quick rundown? Looks like an interesting story.

DOESNT LOOK REAL

heh, about time the Hindus start doing what the Sikhs have been doing forever...

>ancient pop is their natural enemy

What???

durka durka durka jihad jihad osama bin laden durka

just some dead brazilian chick. People keep posting it like it's august ames. happened long ago.

I agree, dressed too comfy for a hanging.

No. He's swinging the shit out of that pick.

Friendship over with Burgers now they are jews
India is my new best friend

we hate muslims and christians tho.

The picture of the hanging muzzgirl, user

Sometimes the old Aryan blood atavistically erupts from within the Dravidian coil. The Indians know within which of them the Noble blood still flows.

No one cares about your island nigger ass.

:( b-but we need you aussiebro. Only together can our shitposting transcend.

Now THIS is how you deal with pedophile worshipping scum. Fucking based

digits dont lie

dude did it while dressed like a bollywood extra the whole time. fucking savage