The Media Occult

Lately, with all off pedowood conspiracy coming out to be true, I’ve began some research into old conspiracy. So people use to say Hollywood harbored pedos, but before the internet, was just dismissed as conspiracy.
Anybody who said Kennedy was assisinated by CIA was labeled a conspiracy theorist and not debated or talked about. Turns out to be true.
So I’m looking into others that have been dismissed before the internet. I’ve stumbled onto to the something intense that needs to be shared with the Chan’s.
The conspiracy: the Beatles are satanic and their music has hidden messages. Musicians are selling their souls to the devil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zkp1wF4EZvk
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/beatles.html
vigilantcitizen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0
dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-parts-1-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=ChTTmcraTZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ
youtu.be/0ZVuvOW4cMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really a secret friendo

This notion was dismissed as misunderstood artistic talent. What I’ve come to find out, Lennon had relatives that were involved in the occult. He introduced Paul to the occult. The used to be a rock band. Then they signed with EMI records which has its own ties to unexplained deaths, and shady deals. During this album, track 1 was dedicated to Aleister Crowley. They begin to artistically and metophorically kill Mccartney. They do this because it’s the introduction Paul and John were seeking to be a part the the international media satanic cult, which required a human sacrifice in trade for fame. This album marks their first “psychedelic” album. It’s also the first album that (supposedly ) Lennon made the decision to begin recording music to be played in reverse and overlaying it on the records. I say supposedly because I think it was the media execs who were part of the satanic cult who didn’t want the credit. ALSO, this album marks the beginning of John Lennon becoming an MKUltra subject and being given LSD.

Bump

Old fag here. Everyone was afraid of satanists, metal, and MTV im the 80s. Considered them satanic.

Remember, blame the operator(sick perverts), not the tool(the magick). A gun can serve good and bad purposes. Just like anything else.

At some point the cult was no longer satasfied with a metephorical sacrifice and required blood. Paul, who was supposed to be the original sacrifice, sold out John, who became a full on Op of deep state, using him to spread Marxist ideology as well as using him a funnel to give LSD to the public in mass. In return, Paul got to live. Paul’s quote “I'll Be The Last, You'll Be The First I'll Do My Best To Quench Your Thirst I'm The Lucky One Who Keeps The Prize”

Fyi. Just like Miley Cyrus, an MKUltra subject has handlers who make sure she does as she is told, John Lennon had Yoko Ono. She introduced him to LSD. upon being introduced to the program, he left his wife and kid, whom he did not see again for 18yrs due to his handler.
These were all rumors that people said were way too crazy to true. Who would believe a group of satanist would lead the art industry?

I need picture collages with head lines and quotes and junk, OP.

Since the Beatles gained popularity thanks to occult, the occult used their concerts to widespread LSD. This is how they unintentionally created hippie culture. The goal was a buzzed out population, primed for easy control. The hippie culture led to our current SJW culture. John Lennon was an antifa feminist punk who was enabled by the cult. He attracted other rebellious youth who were then fed LSD and Marxism.

Literally everyone knows this. People just don't care. lol i guess

Wait until these damn kids find out about the Peters Brothers.

Timothy Leary talked about the CIA funding him. The entire Hippie culture was a psyop to pacify the youth population and drug them up so they'd be less of a threat to the war efforts. Every subsequent youth movement and pop culture trend (and so much more is every other area of life - full spectrum domination) has been a similar lie.

Things are so much worse etc etc...

Not implying you're wrong about the occult stuff. Secret societies are how these levels of control are possible. "Real politics" is the art of societal engineering and I believe this to be a huge part of what occult knowledge actually is.

kennedy was one of the best lol

Pizzagate is bullshit. Quit clogging up the catalog with your /x/ tier conspiracy theory.

You mean this?

Most definitely true. It’s easy to spot today. Look at what the labels give money to. Satanic gay niggers wearing dresses and face tattoos. Degradation of the self and culture. It’s so blantant these days you’d have to be an idiot to not see it.

This:
youtu.be/Zkp1wF4EZvk

This Tom Petty music video could be seen in a pretty different light now

>The goal was a buzzed out population, primed for easy control
This is why I'm against legalizing marijuana tbph

bump for OP not being a faggot

wrong

The Beatles did have hidden messages in their music but it wasn't satanic it was the opposite: truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/beatles.html

This thread really doesn't make a good case as to why occultism on its own is bad, though. says

>The goal was a buzzed out population, primed for easy control

But that's literally the opposite of what happened, since the hippie culture derailed the war effort and helped flip the democratic party from being the party of FDR and the working man to what we have now, which was never the intention.

Also hidden signs in wizard of Oz and many other movies. Hidden signs are everywhere as you become more aware.

its not forgotten or dismissed, just hasnt been picked up by the nuwave yet. they use mk in the music, used death metal for us to bring death and metal to the middle east, used thug rap to rap thugs up in privatized prison and degenerate society.

>they use mk in the music, used death metal for us to bring death and metal to the middle east

nigger what

The Beatles had an incalculable effect on western culture. Calling it satanic seems pretty retarded to me, unless that's your hyperbolic way of saying "I don't like the effect they've had on pop culture for the last 50 years".

The CIA has been trying to insert their characters in virtually every social movement since they've been created.

They were probably most successful with the 60s music/hippie crowd.

Some known CIA plants- Martin Luther King Jr, Gloria Steinem, Jim Morrison, Frank Zappa, Julia Child (there are some other celebrity chefs as well but I forget who), Ken Kesey, anderson cooper...

yoko ono may very well have been a cia plant as well.

If your movement is getting influential enough, the baddies are going to try and infiltrate it. There's no getting around it.

Guys like Jan Irvin, Jay Dyer, and the Hoaxbusters podcast talk about this stuff all the time.

>Calling it satanic seems pretty retarded to me, unless that's your hyperbolic way of saying "I don't like the effect they've had on pop culture for the last 50 years".

This is the board where "degenerate" is just placeholder for "anything I think is gross"

vigilantcitizen.com/

>Crowley
>Satanic
Sorry, chief. Thelema is explicitly non-Satanic. This is covered several times in The Book of the Law. Satanism is considered pretty base by most Thelemic standards.

The late Dave McGowan's book Weird Scenes makes a pretty good case that the whole counterculture music scene was a CIA op. A whole lot of those "hippie" performers had military/spook family backgrounds.

fuck off Styxx, you're profane and aren't given the secrets of the occult as you're a nobody

>Ken Kesey
>CIA plant
Read Tom Wolfe's Electric Kool-Aide Acid Test and you'll realize how full of shit that assertion is.

yeah they spread degeneracy, what an effect. the world is a worse place because of them you can't deny it

>he's a literalist

lmao yeah and Freemasons are just a place for chicken dinners, go fuck your mother

THIS IS TOTASL BULLSHIT1

hahahahaha, fucking brainwashed hippie

The Masons, huh? And I bet the IOOF killed Kennedy, yah? Tuck in, faggot. You don't know what you're talking about.

Can you provide some sources about Lennon having family members into the occult. I have studied this subject for many years.

you're right, they certainly have satanic themes in their music. where you are wrong is in the intention. it wasn't "dismissed" as artistry, it just WAS artistry. no one was pulling the strings.

the only person who MK ultra'd John Lennon was John Lennon

not an argument

>red hat
>checker board mason floor/walls
>aryan woman being dissected and defiled
oy vey this is to my masonic taste...

Alice in Wonderland.
Monarch.
ElsaGate.

>musicians do satanic stuff

no shit sherlock. you can look back at every single music video that's ever been made by major labels and see symbols and signs everywhere, hidden or in plain sight. the beatles were the prototype for what is your garden variety boy band of today. nothing about what you're saying is a surprise to anyone.

this. "the occult" isn't some scary, supernatural, far-away ideal. it's quite tangible---that's why it's effective, and that's why it is at work virtually everywhere. it's really just a matter of vocabulary: occult vs. psychology/collective conscious/symbolism/etc.
>all is one, is pretty much my point

"considered them satanic"

gee i wonder why.

If you haven't been keeping up with the times, the newest conspiracy is how the "Satanists" at the top want to destroy our humanity by uploading our minds into an AI system. The "abomination that causes desolation".

>And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Good thread.

Can we list all the bands/musicians/actors/etc that are into the occult or directly deal with jews?

I'll start:
Led zeppelin
Tool
Jay-Z
Everyone that worked with noah 40 shebib.
who else?

youtube.com/watch?v=e1V98DsNXi0

this issue lies in the use of "satanic". in a lot of senses, any human attempt to create or progress or rebel, is essentially a satanic impulse. the modern world is better described as luciferian than jehovian or christian

myth is real myth is real

You misunderstand. I'm not arguing with you, I'm calling you a dipshit.

putting it on my "watch later" (which i actually watch)
thanks user

lol

that's great but you're wrong. sorry you take these gay little songs so personally

we'd be here all night.

np, go thro passios work. very practical and earthy guy. he takes the "occult" and brings it out of the jewey curtains to the true positive thing it should be.

dude, i don't know who you are, or what kind of meds you're clearly not taking right now, but what you see from the music world is deliberate. for example, every awards show is a pantomimed ritual that you're watching, and by viewing, are therefore attending. it's shit like that, you just don't get it yet.

don't you have crystals to be tuning you new age sallies?

Trivium - Until The World Goes Cold is my jam!

Lets see if we can larp a new religion and see if big brother cia nigger will try to infiltrate

>input
>processing
>output

>"new age sallie"
meanwhile in reality im a javascript moneky at quicken loans. fuck off faggot.

>the Beatles are satanic and their music has hidden messages. Musicians are selling their souls to the devil.
Actually Paul McCartney did die young. This new guy is just an actor

Also, it's not so much the musicians are devil worshipers, their (((owners))) are and they subvert the artists.

They don't worship the devil, they worship the man of light, Lucifer, in clever ways:

>Lil Uzi Vert
say it fast out loud

Lucifer is the fallen angel/devil, Satan is just the accuser

we made kek real, the glowniggers are here. wave hello to the glowniggers leaf.
fucking leaf.

KYS

yes

Yup.
Checkboard = Illuminati/masons = black/white duality
Cutting up the child = human sacrifice/ritual sacrifice/cannibalism
Alice in Wonderland = White Rabbit = monarch programming/dissociation from reality/brainwashing
All of it in plain sight for so long

Lucifer is the fallen angle who seeks to replace God as the ruler of this planet. He cannot create anything new so he must corrupt God's existing creations.

Lucifer translates to "morning light." Lucifer "illuminates" people. Let me "enlighten" you: the movie 2001: Space Oddesy was a story of humanities "enlightened" moments and where we will go.

The one's who supposedly run this world are called the "Illuminate."

The mark of the beast, 666, is the mark of man. 777 is the mark of God. God created humans to be subservient to him. Lucifer gets back at God by making man worship himself, the ultimate payback.

666 is not the mark of the beast, it is the mark of man.

Many stories are written about the apprentice taking over the master, who do you think this story is originally based off of?

Star Wars: Episode 3, Tron: Legacy, or just about any apprentice taking over the master is about Lucifer and God

Passio is really good.
Thomas Sheridan isnt well known here enough, in addition to the occult, his work on psychopaths is fantastic.

Laurel Canyon and the birth of the hippies dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/inside-the-lc-the-strange-but-mostly-true-story-of-laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-parts-1-3/

Lady Ga Ga
David Bowie

Once you understand the symbols and what they mean, you begin to see them everywhere.

>pic related is 666 in the Google Chrome Logo
Google Chrome is you ability to access the internet to gain knowledge. To enlighten you.

Also, ain't it kinda funny how Satan, Father Time, the Grim Reaper, Santa (anagram of Satan), God, and Saturn are all old men with white beards and a scythe, almost like they're the same person? Just some food for thought

Hey, you're that girl from /x/, nice to see you here.

I was thinking about black sabbath, but I remember one guy here saying that some of their songs are actually almost christian rock/metal.

Dio

youtube.com/watch?v=ChTTmcraTZQ

6 is the card the lovers in tarot.

Notice?

yes, Satan is in the North Pole actually

>Baby boomers having military family backgrounds

You don't say...

>black sabbath
>christian rock

uhhhhhhh

actual high ranking military not grunts

>Beatles occult thread
>Ctrl-F Tavistock
>0 results
Poor form, anons. Poor form.

Well meh, yes and no, Paul died in 1966 though and was replaced with a mi5 dude

that dude is a kike shill

Some of it yes, and some of it no. Magic and portals to other dimensions is real. This is world is ruled by dark wizards desu

Selling your soul to the Devil means you fuck a child while being videotapped in exchange for wealth and recognition, but one day you will be exposed or allowed to kill yourself beforehand. How do I know? Let's just blame it on my roots...

Literally shot for shot same as Spirit Cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ

It wasn't the Beatles, it's Lovin' Spoonful. That band's albums are a how-to on drugging and kidnapping and visiting dead bodies.

So fucking creepy.

The good Beatles conspiracy is how McCartney had them all killed.

how do I get observable evidence to confirm that who in this video is who they say it is youtu.be/0ZVuvOW4cMU

Thelema isn't essentially Satanic but from my understanding it does have some ideas that could be legitimately construed as satanic in nature.

Yeah, Tom Petty was super creepy and it comes out in his music.

"After Forever" - Black Sabbath

I think it's a bit tongue in cheek though.

Holy shit. Spirit cooking goes way back.