Wow, that was a wild ride

Wow, that was a wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0/0BwUphuy8AsxEYlVyZmFCT25mQVE?sort=13&direction=a
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0?sort=13&direction=a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fight against somebody who can pass through matter
>ninja decides to stand on the ground rather than on a tree or a lamp post

It was a battle between retards. Though it wasn't as bad as La Pucelle's death.
>slash the enemy and then look away like you're in an action movie

Now go read the LNs, user. The anime only covered arc 1, and it was the weakest arc in the series.

God this show was fucking shit.

Agreed. If I wasn't bored enough to give the LN a chance, it would have been a literal who kinda show for me.

>Posted best girl
You have good taste user

I'm hopelessly in love.

>reading LNs

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0/0BwUphuy8AsxEYlVyZmFCT25mQVE?sort=13&direction=a

I promise it's good.

Whoops, wrong folder.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEVDJfaXJrcHdMVU0?sort=13&direction=a

>Pfle apologists

Fuck Pfle the CUNT, this bitch murders all my girls with retard keikakus.

I'm making the mother of all keikakus user. Can't fret over every dead magical girl.

>or a lamp post
Except Ripple did stand on a lamp post speedwatcher-kun.

Yes, and then she left the post.
This is not about doing something clever once to trick the enemy.
This is about limiting the area that the enemy can surprise attack you from.
Thank you for your pointless contribution.

In all fairness, La Pucelle's fight was anime original

>Yes, and then she left the post.
Now think about this carefully user why did Ripple leave the lamp post?

You tell me.

>best friend supposedly SLAYED by a truck or some shit
>doesn't give a fuck for 6 episodes

shit anime

>>doesn't give a fuck for 6 episodes
SW was crying about it nearly every episode.

Why must you shitpost about things you've not seen? What kind of pleasure or benefit do you get from doing stuff like that? Don't you have better things to do with your life than make-up lies in an English Imageboard dedicated to Japanese Animation and media?

best

The only worthwhile thing to come out of this was boi pucelle and 'she' died early on.

>caring about la pucelle when there's a superior dragon lady

Just posting Best Girl. I am not Blue Bell

Because they have nothing better to do with their pitiful life. So they want others to be just as pitiful as themselves by shit-posting and hoping someone will take the bait.

>No new translation for several days.

Did something happen to translator-kun? Not that I'm complaining, their translations have been Top Speed afterall.

It's unfortunate we don't get to see her POV much, despite her being the only new character in QUEENS. Such god-tier design and mannerism too.

I want her to bully CQ forever.

Queens chapter 4 was released less than 48 hours ago.

Kafuria's sidestory was at 60 percent in like 24 hours ago. TL-kun's fine.

Shit you're right, now I feel stupid for not checking beforehand because I didn't want to fall for Uluru shitposting.

We might get slightly slower translations soon since TL-kun's back to college this week

Can someone explain to me what does the flashbang got to do with water getting blinded/stun? Is this a massive asspull?

No, it's autism, really.

Swim2 is not literal water. Her ears and eyes work normally, hence it's possible to make her go deaf and blind temporarily with a flashbang.

Swim Swim's weakness is light and sound because both light and sound waves can pierce through water. Flashbangs uses both light and sound combined with enhancement from Calamity Mary's magic.

The Flashbang was enhanced by Calamity Mary's ability before she died so it was stronger than usual and yes some abilities can still work post-death of the user.

You missed the point of the question.

But that's it user, one of the motives why it worked is because autists dislike loud sounds and strong lights, and SwimSwim is an autist.

Can't tell if you're just horrible at telling jokes or are genuinely stupid.

It basically just worked the same way Cranberry knocked out Swim Swim, the sound from the flashbang was too much for her to handle and got knocked unconscious.

Yes its true that Swim Swim is autistic and that's probably why she had this ability so its weakness would be sound and light. But there is actual Physics behind this rather than it just being autism.

Then it's both things, add to that how that wasn't a normal flash granade and there you have it.

The user was asking how flashbang can affect water, not about how a regular weapon can harm a magical girl.

There's no "both" thing about it. Swim Swim got stunt by the flashbanf because she can hear sound and see light, like any normal person, not because of her autism. That flashbang can damage anybody else. Get it now?

That's obvious user, I'm saying the fact those are her weaknesses is because of autism, and of course that shit would damage anyone there.

No, you genuinely didn't understand the user's question and was unable to answer it.

They were asking why Swim Swim's water body could be damaged by a flashbang grenade. You somehow thought they asked "why Swim's weakness is sight/sound?" Two completely different questions.

>TFW had Ripple not done this, Snow White and herself would not be in the current predicament they're in right now, in the LN.

How exactly would Swim Swim make a difference? If anything it would be worse.

Coolest Shufflin.

Well think about it. Swim Swim's magic is still pretty good and her autism is a great weapon against Puk

>Anime only will never know our friend Puk Puck
How can you guys live without knowing her?
Let Puk Puck enter your world and live to serve her.

A life without knowing the glory of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

good taste user

>Pucked SW vs Pfle, Lethe and everyone else.

This is also one way make her grow I suppose.

Queens 1-4.
For fuck's sake, i can't even imagine what will going on inside of SW head after all this shit.

Lady Puck is beautiful!

I didn't know Puk Puck's faction took control of some Shufflins.

she has an entire brainwash PP army and PP herself as well as AA, BB, CC and SG.

Team Puk has an advantage

otp

Fuck off BBC.

we'll see if thats still the case after Queens 4

I fucking hate Ripple so much.

Can I overcome being Puked if I promise Weding that I would not fall for Puk Puck?

This. Edgy teenagers at its finest.

>finishing up Limited
>Pukin tortured Hana, then neutered her sense of pain, then controlled a crow, then Toko, then Rain Pou and killed Postaire with her, and then ate Toko
Why does Pukin repeatedly up the crazy?

She had legitimate reasons to be edgy, unlike the first-world-problem pieces of shit. Unsympathetic cucks like you are the reason kids became like Ripple.

Ripple is to be loved and you can show that with this wonderful item.

Swim Swim also should have been protected. But its fine I'll protect her from now on with this item.

Presumably to give Maruino a ladyboner.

Wedin was totally Maruino's self-insert.

And stopped being edgy immediately after. Ripple became one of the best characters for a while. Seeing her get tched by Mana was one of the funniest scenes.

Looking through twitter, I didn't see any Clamberry cosplayer. Everyone, even the twins, has a bunch of fans.

Is this some anti-elf propaganda?

See, it's hard to imagine that being as bloodthirsty as Shogunusaga Pukin-sama was
Mao Pam's fight was a fucking trip too, speaking of