I reckon that Shibuya Rin could knock out around 63% of Sup Forums in a fight. The rest would lose via submission...

I reckon that Shibuya Rin could knock out around 63% of Sup Forums in a fight. The rest would lose via submission, mostly through a rear naked choke.

>rear naked choke
I like the sound of that!

I want to see her titties bounce up and down as she gets fucked by an old fat man

Females have only half the upper body strength of males due to lack of testosterone, and are lighter. A girl would need many, many hours of time gym to equal the strength of a lazy user who sits around on the couch all day. Her body type suggests she doesn't focus on building muscle, so the only way she could win a fight is by playing dirty, going for kicks to the groin and gouging the eyes. If user gets a strong hold of her, there is likely nothing she can do but accept the dick.

I want to be Shibuya Rin.

>the only way she could win a fight is by playing dirty, going for kicks to the groin and gouging the eyes.
As if I wouldn't fight dirty as well. Hope she's fine with being blind and maimed.

>Height: 165 cm
>Weight: 44 kg

Don't think so, I'm 1.5 times her size.

I want to be Shibuya Rin surrounded by anons, and have to fight my way out.

I want to be Shibuya Rin surrounded by anons, and have to fuck my way out.

Why does Shibuya Rin make Sup Forums feel so threatened and emasculated? It's pretty pathetic.

I never knew I wanted this so much.

!FakeShibuya is even more powerful than the original.

u arent considering that she clearly does a lot of swimming based on her attire and therefore has good cardiovascular strength while msot user is proably fat(or starved from spending all neetbux on figurines and other merch)
ya u sound real tough guy there bud, u proably fight something like vid relatd
fuken internet tough guy on anime form jeez loise

>fuken internet tough guy on anime form jeez loise
You bet. I'm like a samurai. I don't get into pointless fights but if I'm dragged into one, there will be hell to pay.

Are enjo kosai's usually trained in martial arts to fend off rapists and molesters? They don't have the money for body guards
Well I think Rin could run from a fight, I just don't think she could win a fight.

VR when? ;_;

cardiovascular strength is really important in fighting, since fighting generally takes your whole body. If your heart can't keep up, the muscles will fall behind really fast.

Yeah, but without muscles she has very little chance to win, since a man could essentially just grab her and fall on her to beat her. Hell, you could just lift her up and throw her at a wall.
>44kg

They're in denial.

I would agree with you if they were fighting with swords or spears but in a straight up brawl there's no equalizer. The bigger person has more mass and more muscle and those are things you can't reliably deal with. Usually in such a case you either find a weapon to equalize things, run away, or target weak points.

Not that I'm complaining but do we really need constant threads about her?

I just use them as an excuse to post better CGs.

My dream is go to Japan and find an enjou kosai just like Shiburin

You're 247.5 cm tall?

No he's just fat.

>rear naked choke
>submission
Sign me in

Shibuya Rin pleases old men for money.

There is no shame in losing a fight to Shiburin.

The real question is, could she win in a fight against Shinka?

Shinka would straight up kill Sup Forums

Not much she could do against me in that case, I'm more than twice her weight.

Shinka is 210cm and 97kg for anyone wondering.

No, i'm not.

57kg of pussy and ass

that's not possible

How much of this is based on data gathered from 2D girls? If we only know that it's true for 3D, we should still approach her with caution because it is a known fact that 2D is vastly superior to 3D in every conceivable way.

For real though, Shinka is the same height as Rin, but weighs 13kg more. Where is she hiding that weight?

Yeah, I wonder.

13KG TITTIES

>hiding

maybe 10kg of tits and ass with the extra leg and back to carry that around

She could knock me up in a fight but I can knock her up.

Tits and ass.

Fine with me

Sento is also 2 cms shorter than Shinka but weighs the same. What does this mean?

Full of semen.

Shame 90% of Sup Forums could probably buy her submission for a few dollars and a McDonalds.

What did you mean by this?

Worthless whore.

Say that to her face and she would knock you out.

I want to hip throw Shibuya Rin into the pavement!

As I said I could probably buy her silence.

Uh oh! Rin has called for back-up! What do you do?

Take Nao on a date and ignore the other two.

Enjoy myself, I guess?

I need pictures of Rin's panties

That's gonna cost you, geekboy.

I have no martial skill and would hold back against (not ugly) women, so I admit that I most likely will lose.

How much would a footjob while she sits on my face cost?

I'm nearly her height and weight.

And no, I'm not underage.

What are they saying?

I could spar on par with a martial arts master with 15 years of training while we were both holding back. I could never fight an untrained girl though.

Is it true she is into constipated dating? I thought only that Super Gals girl does it.

Somethingsomethingwhenwilltheylearn

>constipated

>Is it true she is into constipated dating?
I'm a scat fetishist and I can confirm.

Do you also have a cute little boipussy?

Eh?

(wo)manlets, when will they learn?

Edgy

I reckon that Shibuya Rin is a small, 5' 1" japanese teen girl who weighs around 90 lbs and can literally be crushed by a strong hug. She would suffocate faster with the average user lying on top of her before she could choke someone out. In fact, I'd imagine an user could break such a hold by virtue of the fact she's female and a child while they're male and an adult.

She would still beat you.

Pretty sure I could heem her.

I know right. If it was any other girl they would turn into masochists but since its Rin, they suddenly desperately try to hype up their own masculinity.

If Shiburin puts you in a chokehold and you refuse to submit, she would let go of you once she feels that you're physically unable to fight anymore. Shinka would continue in a fit of rage until your windpipe gets crushed.

More like "Shit Poo-ya Rin", because she's the shittiest Cinderella Girl by far

She is T H I C C E R than shinka

Why are wimpy virgins so attracted to Rin and Shinka?

Violent but consensual sex is best sex.

They wouldn't have sex with you.

Which is why I'm a miserable fuck.

They're very different personality wise.

Rin doesn't look good tanned.

Why is she so perfect when she is not smiling?

What do you think of character development?

Fuck off Nisio.

>I reckon that Shibuya Rin could knock out around 63%

She's a clothes horse knock out. Shibuya Rin was great at selling merchandise for the production committee at department stores and specialty shops.

Her featured clothing items as shown:
9,500 yen
17,000 yen
4,00 yen
1,990 yen
19,980 yen

So that comes to 52,770 yen before the 8% consumption tax is added.

How much is that in real money?

Fuck off with your general threads faggots.

At least other cancerous shitters have the decency to make their generals around an entire series.

This isn't a general you retard.

>it's not a general I just make a thread about the exact same thing over and over the instant the previous thread dies and we all post the same things over and over! It's magically not a general because we don't call it one!

Kill yourself.

Go back to Sup Forums you tinfoil hat tipper.

Go fuck off and make a Shbiyua Rin subreddit if you want a constant thread up about the same thing with no real purpose for the rest of time.

Why don't you go make one for me?

I'm not a generalfag so I don't need one, obviously.

You're the biggest generalfag on this board since you seem to have generalvision.

I know what you are.