Why is incest so prevalent in Japan? I thought it was a white people thing

Why is incest so prevalent in Japan? I thought it was a white people thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incest is very much a global thing.
Everybody does it.

>american education

>in Japan
You mean
>in anime.

It's enjoyed most by those without siblings.

>america
>education

>I thought it was a white people thing
That's not how you spell shitskins.

Why does anyone ever want to look at a pussy? It's just a pair of lips and when opened it's flabs of meat and a wet hole. Blood comes from there, discharge comes from there, babies come from there, you have to deal with weird Ph balance bullshit, prone to yeast infections just from changes in diet, it's a disgusting mess.

Dick is superior. Simple and clean.

Being this much of an autistic faggot loser.
PLEASE kys

Because nips don't interact with people outside their families.

Incest is a supremacist thing. Royals used to and in some countries still do fuck their relatives to keep the bloodline pure.

Usually it's less about purity of blood and more about keeping the inheritance together.

Incest is most common in Africa and the middle east. See

Because some 40% of Japanese men have their first time with their mom.

Africans have some ass backwards cultures.

Literally this.

That's racist!

By that logic mother incest is enjoyed most by those without a mom.

I...what?

If marrying a cousin is wrong then I don't want to be right

>i thought it was a white people thing
You can't actually be this retarded.
Haven't you ever watched Precious, honey child?

>If marrying a cousin is wrong then I don't want to be white
fixed

Op is referring to siblings incest not to first cousins

I dunno about that

liberal people's party is all somalians and arabs

people in the south u.s. fuck their relatives. if you drive down the dirt roads, or deep deep south, you will run into folks like these often. that movie, "the hills have eyes" is based on a true story

Looks like an arab to me

That's probably more common in these areas too.
Sibling incest tends to be a symptom of poverty-related boredom. Nomads would be the most prone to it, as they don't even have the daily grind of farmwork to keep them busy.

The only thing anyone can do is speculate on this, though. No one's keeping track of it in undeveloped nations, and it's almost certainly under-reported in developed ones.

>hood rat motherfuckers
More like fatherfuckers

trans-arab, check your privilege

>this fucking thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

She's a trans too?

Damnit sweden, truly a hellhole of the worst kind

He means that she identifies as arab. Not that it's a dude. Transracial rather than transexual. I think

>I thought it was a white people thing.
that's because you are literally a racist

>Shocked by racist posts on Sup Forums
Just how new are you ?

This doesn't really count as an incest, I think

It was actually a royalty thing before plebs started doing it too.

But royals didn't do it out of fun, it was necessary sometimes to keep power in one hand.

>a small isolated island
>with strong xenophobia and nationalist pride
>never get into christianity and it's taboos
Just look at the japs, they all are fine example of long history of inbreeding, you can't live on a small land for so long and not getting inbreeding sooner or later.

Those crooked teeth syndrome are common for a reason

>I thought It was a white people thing
educate your fucking self

Stop quoting entry level shows and their pretentious logic, incest was a thing before yellow skins even become a "civilization".

The brits had crooked teeth too what's yo point?

Don't try and use logic against hetfags, they're too dumb to realize that snatchjuice is literally mucus and eating out a pussy is basically letting her blow her hormone-tainted snot down their throat. That's how unspeakably depraved they are.

>The brits
>not an island
>no xenophobia or nationalism
The brits are like the european version of Japan.

And semen is pure purness in concentrated liquid form, otherwise known as heavenly manna, am I right? Fucking faggot.

>british
>xenophobia or nationalism

Up to WWII, they were.

Some more than others. Packistan's rate is over 80% and Iraq's rate is over 50%. Does explain why they like goats so much at least.

>WWII was 1000000 years ago

No, they really weren't.
They did have a national identity back then, but is not the same thing as being xenophobic or being nationalistic.

As a Brit, I can safely say that everywhere outside of the cities is very xenophobic and very nationalistic.

Same as every other country.

In Ireland there are no xenopphoby and nationalism. Everyone equally hates everyone.

Do they refuse services to people based on their skin colour and do they arrange rallies where they chant themselves into nationalistic frenzy?

or are they just people who don't want to alter the way they speak in order to cater to some outsiders feelings?

A bit of both. Seen a few blacks publicly called nigger and casual racism. Never anything like outright refusing service, but staff will give them the eye very often.

Meaningless chart because it only covers marriage. Siblings can't get married.

They're not, fuck off retard and stop throwing shit around you read in j/a/pan threads as if they were true.