Could Al Franken Be The First Jewish President?

forward.com/opinion/politics/373373/al-franken-interview-first-jewish-president/

Oh my god no

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>breathes in
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

No, not since he's stepping down for sexual assault within the week.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING LIBERALS.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS POLITICAL CAREER

Trump beat him to it

>implying Jews don't control every presidency

Could Benjamin Disraeli be the first Jewish British Prime Minister?

He was trying to confess for years.

Why didn't we listen?

Has the courage to admit he was wrong and not be a distraction to his party, better than anything any Republican has ever done. For all their claims of having the moral high ground, Conservatives are truly spineless. Can't wait to hear the alt-right try and spin this as a win for Donald "grab them by the pussy" Trump. Sad!

Deep down, we all know that my boy Franken dindu nuffin. If pretending to grope a Playboy slut in a pic can be considered "sexual assault" requiring them to step down from office, we'd have no one left in Washington.

Exept Trump.

Woodrow Wilson looked pretty jewy to me.

Lincoln, both Roosevelts, LBJ Obama and possibly Wilson have already beat him to it.

I don't think Wilson was remotely Jewish. He comes from Appalachia folk. Prysbeterian ministers in the mountains going back to the revolution. Scots-Irish.

>courage to admit he was wrong

Bait, but I expect this is basically virtue signalling - he will come clean, make a tearful public admission of his sins against feelings, and use it as a ladder to something like a presidential bid.

>July 5th, 2017
The best use of your time is posting old shit for (You)'s? Lol

Lmao you can't be serious... his political career is over. Only Trump can say and do whatever the fuck he wants and still have a mindless hoard of rednecks cheering for him at his next campaign rally.

That's really the best you can do, claim he did it for his own political aspirations? At least choose something plausible, like Al only did it to make the Democratic party look good and impact races in other states.

What are you? Some kinda frankenheimer?

Obama was half jewish

>Al Franken
>Going anywhere near politics ever again

kek