B-but sexuality is a social construct and a spectrum

hey pol libcuck here. WTF was I lied to about sexuality being a spectrum????

also if you're a fag there is no cure

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/12/07/genes-linked-homosexuality-discovered-scientists/

Other urls found in this thread:

epgntxeinstein.tumblr.com/post/127416455028/over-interpreted-epigenetics-study-of-the-week
epgntxeinstein.tumblr.com/post/130812695958/over-interpreted-epigenetics-study-of-the-week-2
vizbang.tumblr.com/post/130817769270/a-brief-digression-from-pretty-pictures
genome.cshlp.org/content/22/6/1036
pnas.org/content/88/20/9051.full.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no cure
For now.

The only cure is death

>abortion will be ilegal in case kid haves "the gay"
HUEHUEHUE

FAGS BTFO

can we just gas them

Big if true.

euthanization

Oh man, I bet all those leftists who wished Republicans had a gay child as revenge wish they'd banned abortion now

only a closet homosexual would be so edgy.

So they are basically admitting that being LGBT is a mental disorder?

Actually LGBT would be considered a mutation if it is in the genes

How long till they discover the gene for paedophilia?

Just in time for all kinds of gene editing breakthroughs

interesting, its as i suspected. being gay is something you cant choose. however im sure half of the """"""""""gay community"""""""" are actually straight children who were raped, or edgy tumblr users.

>mutation

Checks out

>stuff happens because of different genes/brain development
new's flash! guess why you're here

>discover pedo gene
>take dna ancestry test
>life sentence for thought crime

>being gay is something you cant choose
This is an irrelevant point and I don't understand why people keep bringing it up. Homos are mentally disturbed people, homosexuality does not make sense from an evolutionary standpoint and the penis is made for the vagina and for making babies. Who cares if homos "chose" to be attracted to the same sex? What matter is that they "choose" to suck a new dick every day and not get help for their condition.

>However British experts said more work was needed before it was possible to identify ‘gay genes’ because the genetic differences could point to other traits shared by the homosexual respondents.
Fuck guys, at least wait until we know it for sure before you spam this garbage.

I don't understand how there can be a gay gene. I mean, genes are pass down, but if you're gay, you don't have offspring, therefor the mutated gene wouldn't be passed down. If it's also because of that gene, then why are there so many twins where one is gay and the other straight?

well im gay. i think the only reason most gays are degenerate is because they think there above the family system, and the unspoken socitial rules governing not being a fucking whore. when gays are fully accepted and the "gay community" completly destroyed then they can start to become normal good people. until then they will be lefty scum than have sex all the time cuz there free

People are still born with genetic defects user. The biological process is messy.
>inb4 fag genes help tribe
Fuck off faggots. You were always on par with down syndrome and scitzchos

shut the fuck up. This is an important discovery on having workable evidence that it is indeed a gene mutation that causes homosexuality. What, you think the vast majority of scientific articles only talk exclusively about 100% confirmed material? Go suck a cock.

i tihnk its because the gene is recessive, meaning most people have it but its not active. so its not that you have the gene, but that the gene is active i think

genes have to be introduced by the right environment to be activated. So there isn't a cure once it's activated but you might have the gene and never activate it in the first place

What are you talking about? It's implied that homosexuality is a result of a genetic mutation. Genes, whatever their condition, are not "meant' to be passed down unless evolution gives the ok.

every gene is the result of mutation, if there was no mutation you'd still be a single cell amoeba swimming about in the sea.

What about bisexual men?

This is clearly evidence that the world is black and white. Why are conservatives so simple minded?

more like you get a mutation and if you have kids then its passed down. even if the mutation is garbage its still passed down. the process that culls the bad genes is natural selection

Epigenetics has become the staple of pseudo-science
SJW have ruined everything
they're completely dishonest with their stat analysis

>muh inheritable trauma
epgntxeinstein.tumblr.com/post/127416455028/over-interpreted-epigenetics-study-of-the-week

>muh gay gene
>just ignore tour clearly fraudulent over-interetation of the data goys
epgntxeinstein.tumblr.com/post/130812695958/over-interpreted-epigenetics-study-of-the-week-2

the FAG in charge of the study pathetically defending his bogative research
>scroll to coments
>My collaborators and I are going to issue a joint statement to clear this all up. Until then I have been advised to not talk about this issue on social media. Look out for the statement!
vizbang.tumblr.com/post/130817769270/a-brief-digression-from-pretty-pictures

Because modern degenerate ethics considers whether something is your choice or not. So a man can't be discriminated against for being a stinking filthy subhuman nigger because he did not choose it. It's a deranged form of pseudomorality. So they extended this to faggotry, and decided that if faggotry is not a choice then it cannot be ethically wrong.

science is becoming so fucking politicized I just know this is not true. Lies are the new truth. fuck this. The reasons why people become gay are mostly psychological. Boys become fags due to being sexually abused by a man when young, are not masculine (twinks), have had a domineering mother, were forced to dress up as girls by a disturbed female in the family or any combination of the four. The more gay acceptance there is, the more gays there will be since they will assume there is nothing wrong with them and won't look for a solution to the problem. The solution is some sort of therapy where you accept the trauma that happened to you and at some point stop blaming yourself for what happened. It's hard but possible.Kids can be indoctrinated into becoming gay and the sexual abuse of kids is how faggots "reproduce".

Through 99% of human history, marrying and procreating was seen as a duty. People did not marry for love or because of sexual attraction, but because they had a duty to marry and have children. Only recently has this changed and marriage and sex become linked to "love" and other emo shit. So fags throughout all time have married and had children, regardless of their sexual attraction to other men.

The simple solution would be to have mandatory genetic testing done on newborns and if these genes are found then remove them with some type of gene therapy. It should be effective since the kid would fully develop without the gene. As a compromise with the left we'd just ignore the gays that currently exist and wait for them to naturally die off. Problem solved.

Mike (electro shock cures the yearning of the cock) Pence begs to differ

i think your half right. this is just a random number but i think half of the "gay community" were abused as kids. however i think some are born gay and only start developing attraction during puberty. if you look at what prominent gay people say it dosent make sense. "i was always gay" "at 5 i was attracted to men" this to me sounds impossible. you only gain attraction to the other sex during puberty, so why should it be different for gays? the awnser is that most were created by being abused. i was actually born gay, as in when i hit puberty i started being interested in men. most are super degenerate because society says gays are degenerate and because they were abused and dont know better

Homo sexuality is natures way of curing overpopulation

>i was actually born gay
Impossible. Your anatomy and your biology are designed for you to mate with a woman.In your case something happened in your childhood that made you afraid of talking to women, loving women or feeling like less of a boy/man.

I used to believe that too, but there's no evolutionary basis to that claim. Genetics and behaviors during puberty aren't determined by population. It's just not possible.

then why are 99% of people still straight?

Depends how honest people are being.

>SLITRK5
>Sly Tricks

The gay gene was suspected for a long time because it could be traced hereditarily (is that a word?) through the mother's side. The thing is that, given how small the percentage of homosexuals as a percentage of the population, it may make sense if having homosexual children improves the survival rate of the other offspring.

Remeber, humans used to have several children, instead of one or two like they do these days, and most of thsoe children would die. In the current context, where a higher birth rate is more important because society takes care of most people, homosexuality doesn't make much sense. Howver, I can see the utility of a few males who never really settle down with a woman, and who can spend their energy and higher-than-average IQ towards the bettering of the community.

Let's just say it depends on the penis made for the vagina, sex's primary purpose being reproduction and the fact that homosexuality is the most anti evolutionary thing that has ever existed. take care of your loose asshole, faggot.

There has never been a genetic device for curing overpopulation, because overpopulation isn't the problem. We don't need fewer people, we need more resources. Saying otherwise is putting the cart in front of the horse.

Nature vs. nurture is one of the oldest debates. IDK really or care that much. I just don't know how someone could choose to be a faggot. It's got to be something biological possibly effected by the environment. Most people here say it's a mental illness which would be biological not a choice.

Good.
Now as soon as gene manipulation of the fetus becomes available, there will be no more fags borning.
Bravo science.

Who passed the gay Gene on?

I call bullshit

You are aware that gays are not infertile right? Dumbass.

Yeah almost like they're meant to reproduce with a woman.It's as if men were designed to shoot their sperm in the vagina of a woman not some other man's face.

>towards the bettering of the community
natural selection doesn't operate on the group level. read The Selfish Gene, nigga

We have over 7 billion people. Earth has enough natural resources to support 5 billion. The only reason we can support 7 billion now is because of electricity. Makes it possible to make more food. You know how lib fags talk about climate change? If we eliminated all the black top roads in the world the temperature of the planet would drop 3 degrees. If we didn't have so many people we wouldn't need as many roads

>this doesn't line up with muh feels so it MUST not be true
wew way to give sjws a run for their money

>just a random number from muh feels-based assumption but I'm just gonna act like it's right
>no one has crushes or attraction before puberty
>the awnser is that most were created by being abused because I say so
WEW

There may be some truth to that on a small scale since the more male children a woman has the more likely later ones will be gay. There's the "gay uncle" theory too that a gay family member will contribute to their close-relatives' children instead of having their own, increasing the fitness of the children who still have close enough genetics that any predisposition to being gay might still be passed on. This also fits with how some genes associated with homosexuality can be inactive or active probably based on early-development epigenetics.

For thousands of years fags married women and had families, but fucked guys in secrecy. I wonder why.

Theres a genetic link to all human behavior, you have to be fucking stupid to think you have any "free will" at all. The only thing that seperates you from a nigger is your frontal lobe.

And only a rabid homosexual would be so judgemental.

Yeah. I'm aware, shit-for-brains

Articles of that quality are click bait.

This.

>, homosexuality does not make sense from an evolutionary standpoint
Enhance male social bonding, gays tend to treat guys better than straight guys.
Recessive gay genes in straight people dumbass.

>I wonder why.
mental illness. No need to wonder anymore, faggot.

What about dykes

> lesbians are just a meme.

ATTENTION:
Read the actual science journal on this, and do not believe articles such as this shit.

Remember 15 years ago "scientists" found that human DNA is 98% the same as a chimpanzee yet they purposely left out that it was with one chomosome, and that humans and chimpanzees have different amount of chomosomes so that by itself fucks things up and throws the theory we are relatable to the fucking monkey.

>Enhance male social bonding, gays tend to treat guys better than straight guys.

The existence of niggers proves we did come from apes retard.

Homosexuality is a meme, a fag could reproduce with a woman but he wouldnt feel anything actually I believe his dick would ejaculate since its programmed to produce pleasure in a pleasure WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, in the end evolution doesnt care if you like fucking kids as long as you can cum in a pussy its alright to it.

Since fags have no attraction to women they cannot comprehend why straight men value women as gays see women in a logical point of view and would probably want to genocide them if that didnt mean the extinction of our species.

how come faggots pass their gene on if they dont fuck women
if faggots fucked women till now and that way passed the gene does this mean they will most likely die out in the future

and if the gene is not passed by , but triggered by something
what is the trigger
what decides if you're gay or not

or maybe it is actually a social construct
so many questions

There is nothing proving that whites came from niggers retard.
Yet there is nothing proving niggers came from apes. So don't insult apes like that again.

Some people are born with it, others choose it as a fashion statement. Unfortunately, the more we glamorize the lifestyle, the number born with it will stay the same but the number that choose it will increase.

Being gay would still decrease the chance of reproducing. Biological capability doesn't matter much when there is a lack of motivation, especially when, for much of human history, access to pussy required out-competing other men in ways that were often life-threatening. This lack of motivation for heterosexual sex would result in a evolutionary disadvantage, and eventually those genes being removed from the gene pool.

The most plausible explanations are as follows:

1) genetic--recent genetic mutation that hasn't yet been selected out of the genepool. Autism, for example, might be caused by unfavorable genetic mutations that are "stacking up" in the absence of previous evolutionary pressures (much easier to survive today than 10,000 years ago).
2) environmental/psychological--for example, childhood abuse causing an otherwise healthy kid to become a faggot.
3) environmental/biological--for example, a pathogen (see Greg Cochran)
4) genetic/environmental combination--for example, a biological "switch," that is triggered when certain environmental factors occur.

If we didnt come from apes explain why our physical built is like apes you retard.

Niggers ARE apes, though.

We can use this to end abortion. Is it worth the trade off? Almost certainly, especially if we discover a cure for queerdom and withhold it until after the verdict.

No they are hominids not apes.

>homosexuality does not make sense from an evolutionary standpoint

but it can. think of it like this a parent has three kids but one of them is gay. That means when those children have kids you have an extra uncle or aunt around that can help in child support and family work but will not have kids of their own. Their genetics are still passed on by brothers and sisters. It is a way to increase the amount of support each kid receives at the expensive of one child producing sibling

>Recessive gay genes in straight people dumbass
do all people posses these genes?
or only some people
and does that mean gays will die out if they don't fuck /reproduce

>how come faggots pass their gene on if they dont fuck women
They don't pass it, it's a genetic accident, like muscular dystrophy or downs syndrome.

Closeted homos or the most degenerate going
t. Biscum

so it's just an abnormality in evolution
why are there gays?! from an evolutionary standpoint?!

Then abort will be legal if they have it? Like Down or something

Transhumanism is the cure.

> 4) genetic/environmental combination--for example, a biological "switch," that is triggered when certain environmental factors occur.

This could be interesting the

"If you are raped in the ass by some more dominant male, become a complete homosexual subservient whore"-gen

>That means when those children have kids you have an extra uncle that can help in child support.
And that's the evolutionary basis for pedophilia. It all makes sense now!

This could be. This means as I have suspected they have introduced environmental triggers that can awaken this dormant gay "gene". In other words you need the following to make le faggot.

>Dormant Gay "Gene".
>Right environmental triggers
>Behavioral conditioning.

3 pronged attack.

Hey retard the straight mom and dad of the faggot HAVE HIS FAGGOT GENES meaning his siblings carry it recessively and if they breed it means the genes continue.

My friendo,

There is much white noise and bullshit floating about and advertised as science in these times. As a lecturer of molecular genetics, let me help clear the air around the issue of the relation to anatomically modern human beings to Old World apes.

> HUMAN CHROMOSOME 2 IS THE RESULT OF AN END-TO-END FUSION EVENT BETWEEN TWO OLD WORLD APE CHROMOSOMES

It's been known for almost 30 years. There are other features which can be pointed at, but this one is a smoking gun. There is even a defunct, vestigial centromere where the approximate center of the fused portion is.

genome.cshlp.org/content/22/6/1036

pnas.org/content/88/20/9051.full.pdf

Could you imagine being scientifically illiterate enough to actually believe this

this is why fags should be greatly encouraged to come out of the closet, so we can end their lines for good

>the next level of cuckoldry will be to give your wife's womb to a gay man so gay people can exist
bets on how long it takes before this happens, I can already see the subreddit

They're missing the forest for the trees. There is a mental and physical disease that manifests in a constellation of symptoms. These symptoms are depression, poor self-image, self-obsession, obsession with the waste excretion system, pedophilia, proclivity to drug abuse, other self-destructive behaviors, and the various physical manifestations that people perceive through their "gaydar"
tldr; homosexuality is not a selected trait. It is just a symptom of a broader disease.

>not knowing we were genetically modified 12000 years ago

Fags are already going to cause collective lowering of IQ. In the past they would be forced to stay in the closet and pass on their intelligence. Now they dont and become genetic cul de sacs.

>thinking that random chance mutations that almost always cause cancer or destroy the function of genetic code are responsible for something as complex as a living organism.

do most of the people carry the gene recessively and only in few it activates?
and if not , would having 1 kid mandatory and them not breading of course mean the dying out of faggots?

im sry im trying to activate my almonds about a theme i know nothing about so any help is appreciated

By this logic i can say that Nazis are Jews

So the holocaust isn't real

Check m8 Homo subhumans

Heres a hint if someone carries gay genes, their child is a fag.

Most are harmless. Shit gets copied wrong. It happens.

>no cure

But there are preventative measures.

Fucking waste