Is leftypol making memes that are designed to split us?

>anti woman memes
>anti western country memes
>anti gun/pro-life/free market memes

You must admit there are a lot of posts blatantly picking fights between flags just for the fuck of it. It doesn't make much sense when there is a greater enemy attacking us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5qh4JGl33I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_José_Gonzales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leftists cant even meme in the first place retard, at best their spitting out word salad that comes across as intelligent

does this statistic imply hispanics are white?

whoopee!!!

OK leftypol, I'll just go to sleep then since I'm so tired.

you must be new here

yeah the Amerimutt forced meme is an obvious example

If you refuse to believe Hispanics can be white you're part of the problem. Latinos as a whole are mostly descendants of white colonists anyway.

That haircut, nail polish color, body shape and feet....

Yes they are, you literally have to be retarded to not realise that this board is teeming with jewish shills trying to shit everything up, just like in real life.

Americans are a lost cause goyim! Hispanics can't be white! Just ignore those blond blue eyed Argentinians, they're niggers!

They are mostly mixed to nigger slaves and Spanish are mixed with North Africans and kikes

Idk, I've met a lot of white people that ended up being Colombian or Puerto Rican so I don't believe in the whole 1% rule or whatever leftypol pushes. It's OK to be white!

Patrician tastes, my African friend

>so I don't believe in the whole 1% rule
It’s not okay to be a mongrel

Why is the guy wearing half a pair of handcuffs?

Leftypol isn't smart enough. They're well funded Open Society productions.

Details make it better
Because fuck being incel virgin that’s why

the right is not "anti-woman"

never has been. but we've always known and never shied away from the fact that they have no place in politics. this is not news. roastiegate was inevitable and long overdue

>If you refuse to believe Hispanics can be white you're part of the problem. Latinos as a whole are mostly descendants of white colonists anyway.

There is no such thing as ethnic Hispanics. Hispanic/Latino is a group designated by language. Hispanics are either Mestizo, Amerindian or White. The word Hispanic shouldn't be used in a racial context ever. It's totally intended to obscure reality. Most "Hispanics" should just be called mestizos.

The level of shilling is at its worse since the height of shitted.com

The left is trying to divide people in every way possible. Race, income, culture, gender, sexuality then divide further within those divisions.

The idea is to keep people feeling threatened and confused so they don't know who to trust other than the people who are confusing them.

It's extremely forced and divisive. America is kicking ass with Trump and headed in an amazing direction. Definitely a leftie meme, probably the only successful one I've ever seen. I think that's because there are some Europeans that like it way too much for no reason.

>be a mongrel nation
>bring cancerous movements to Europe and Latin America
>what could have gone wrong?

Europe has always been a retarded leftist shithole. We're the only 1st world country that has actual right leaning conservative people in power and it's not our fault people actually believe Hollywood is reality. Just try not to be jealous that we're actually kicking shitskins out and keeping mudslimes out of here. Our country is doing extremely well right now and you lefties are assblasted about that. Go ahead try and divide Sup Forums all you like with your retarded meme it doesn't affect our countries returning glory one bit.

>racial equality
>right wing

Yes it was totally America that brought about racial equality.. Holy fuck you're actually retarded.

You champion it today at home and abroad. Your fault that you lost to communist operatives and domestic cucks. Don’t you have the Second Amendment for that?

Like I said

>it's not our fault people actually believe Hollywood is reality

Go be a nigger on reddit, U.S.A is way better than your third world shit hole country. Assblasted leftists like you are way too easy to spot.

>pro life
>leftypol
kek, newfag

Why is the alt-right scared all of a sudden?

The left can't do shit.

USA is just the same, except European people of Argentina don’t have nigger and indio in them. Brag again when you have segregation and all White government

Is that patreon real?

i love all europeans

Fuck off, every country on Sup Forums is getting shit on by every other countries for their abundance of diversity.
Canadians and aussies are chinks. Brits, krauts, frogs and svens are sandniggers and so on.So stop crying, and learn how to take the bants, you fucking mutt.

Its easy to detect it you're non-brainlet tho.

YOU are a shepherd of our people

Go back to your country Juan you aren't white.

Asian girls don't mix with niggers

Mexican Mestizo idiot, Hispanic isn't a race, you should be counted as Native American.
If you're White (as in if you can't tell wether you're from Europe or from Latin America) then you're white, otherwise, you are Mestizo

t. Tyrone Ramirez-Chang

This
I always put down Native American when asked my race, a nice fuck you to you pilgrims as well

Your whole Unite the Right bullshit isn't going to work for the same reasons lil dickies didn't: the various positions you term as right wing are in point of fact not right wing and incompatible with each other.

>durr spics are white
the absolute state of nu/pol/

Its not forced, you are just on the receiving end of the bants you fucking newfag shitheel.

White Latin American is simple, if you can't tell that he's Latin American before he told you, and you thought he was from Europe, then he's White. Simple way, no need for Jewnetic studies or to look at his family history

That was int you dummy

You have to go back mestizo fuck.

No

>Anti woman
People here hate women anyway, that's nothing new. It's fucking Sup Forums. It's been this way for years.

>Anti western country
What like giving the UK, US and Germany shit? They deserve it for all the cucked policies and Jew culture they've been pushing.

>Anti gun
No one here is anti gun except trolls, that hasnt really taken off

>Anti pro life/free market
Not everyone agrees with this boomer crap

Spainards are white, are you a spainard? Is anyone in your family have any fair features huh? Or are you just a light brown, brown eyed, black haired "white" person. A living embodiment of a 56% meme.

I completely agree bro, but you don't know the first thing about genetics if you think those Amerimutts are just 1%

>If you're White (as in if you can't tell wether you're from Europe or from Latin America)

>Jews wanting whites to fight against each other
>basement dwellers and cuck posters eating it up
Just sage the threads and hide them user, not much >we can do

America is run by Zionists man, sadly, right wing is only a temporary illusion. We can fight tho

Holy shit, this the most delusional Amerilard post I've seen in a long time. Europe is actually a fundamentally white continent, unlike 56% Amerikwa, which is on its way out. "Muh muslims", whatever you say, Cleetus. Keep supporting the kikes with your tax dollars.

Actually I look like a Roman statue and could probably fuck your mom/sister/girflriend if I saw them, I've never taken a genetic study but the hairs in my arms and legs are blonde, I have light brown hair, and people always tell me I look like I am from France, I can also trace my great grandparents back to Europe, bet you can;t do that filthy Jew ....
lol lot's of heated debates today, probably shouldn't have taken your disgustingly faced and bodied ass so seriously.

Pilgrims?
You mean Conquerors

>white women are the most loyal.
>here's proof, marriage rates.
>no, don't look at sexual pasts. Who she experimented with in college or had a hook up with that one night you were out of town doesn't matter.

>WHITE WOMEN LOVE RACEMIXING
>data? heh sorry pal it's unproveable, all the existing data which shows the opposite is wrong

obviously, but it's less important because they all tend to congregate in the same shill threads, so they're essentially spewing white nationalist talking points at each other.

Violating treaties and taking on sick indians is not really conqueror material. I can understand if you are a Spaniard descendant of those who took on warrior tribes and empires, but if you are anglo pls stfu cuck boy

No my ancestry is neither celtic nor German, I am a pure Sourthern European with no Sandnigger blood, AKA the real Master race that invented Western Civilization/ everything/ and the most beautiful cities in the continent. If you are not a Jew you're probably a Snow nigger with a fat nose and a troll face with a bunch of warts on your body

>OY VEY CAN YOU SEE

leftypol has been tasked by the internet at large at maintaining this containment board and so far we have been completely successful.... the societal viewbox into your shitbox known as /thedonald/ has also been a tremendous success allowing normies a brief glimpse into the world of beta male soyboys that identify as "altright depolorables"

Spaniard, from Northern Spain. The Americans fought the Indians for 400 years, and it wasn't like it was unfair. The Indians were more, and traded with the French so they also had guns and horses. If you read a bit on history of North America you will see this, don't trust what the Jewducation system tells you. It's a communist plot
youtube.com/watch?v=u5qh4JGl33I

>surprised that pol is getting tons of shills and shitposters
This is what you faggots get for making us popular.
>being a weak skinned faggot

Is that really true though?

I guarantee you have that saved because I posted it you faggot

This has definitely been happening. (((They've))) been pushing really hard to undermine alt right figures by trying to incite mob judgement from us

empty_stadiums.jpg

>Celtic
>Germanic
>Nordic
Pretty much all part of the same fucking race.
>Anglo has black hair
LOL

HAHA lol defeated

The Anglo history with Amerindian can be summed it like this
>Hey injuns I mean red men stop raiding us ok? Let split the land we are tired of war
>Red man wants peace too, lets make treatey
>Land set aside for white settlers, other land for indians(reservations)
>Whites want more land and encroach into Native land
>Indians fight back
>Guise lets stop fighting, here lets signg abother peace treatie
>Treaties sign, this time indians get less land
>Whites want more land, see that native land is fertile and good and once again encroach on it
>Indians fight back
>Guise another peace treaty pls? This time for reals lol
>Treaties sign, indians lose more land again
>Rinse and repeat for the next 200 years
You can't compare that to the Spanish who marched into territory owned by powerful warrior empires and took them head first. The anglo was cowardly and don't try to pain them as honorable.

Man, you're not worth my time. Blonde hair is a recessive trait that branched off from Indoeuropeans, these people conquered europe and part of asia minor (were they later got mongrelized). They mixed with the population already in Europe, who were also white but less technologically advanded, as they were hunter-gatherers. Baltic States at 70% have the highest % of this Original european people blood, The people of Europe have then since branched of each other a bit, so we look different. We don't want to look all the Chinese do we? Our phenotypicc variety is one of the things that sets us appart from other races. And if instead of looking at a cartoon you had actually met people from England, Scandinavia, and Germany you will see that although they are blond, they don't look quite different. So either you are ignorant or you are a Jew trying to divide the people's of Europe. I also have a European passport bitch, bet you don't have that

>You can't compare that to the Spanish who marched into territory owned by powerful warrior empires and took them head first. The anglo was cowardly and don't try to pain them as honorable.
It was more like we came in and Jewed our way into getting them to destroy themselves
>oy vult heathens, side with us and we'll help you take control of the empire!
>*calamitous civil war ensues*
>*after a couple years 80% of the population dies of disease and the entire civilization implodes*
>Spaniards: *rub incense scented hands together over a pile of Andean silver*

All the same like the Chinese*

yes, and I'm making memes to counter them, including the one in OP's original post
see here for a bunch:

You act like the conquest of Mexico was just the fall of the Aztec empire and then done. There is like 65 tribes in Mexico and they all waged war with the Spanish at some point, some where really successful (Mayans for example) and took the Spanish at least 60 years to kinda be at peace with the indians (Mostly after they were successful in converting them)
My point is Mexico was born our of honor, blood and war, while the anglos conquered through treaty violations

All you know about this is what they taught you in 8th grade. You are implying that all the native americans were one people, that they were all peacefull, and that they all made the peace treaty. This is not True, North America was filled with many different countries of native american and there were many different wars with many different people. There are like three specific instances were the Americans acted like assholes at the bent knee or something. But I also gurantee you that the Native Americans were much more barbaric at war. AKA scalping people, sending them back e.t.c.

>yeah the Amerimutt forced meme is an obvious example

shouldn't you spics be building the wall right now?

The Anglo built a country that made more money.

Haha lol what are you saying. Did they teach you this in Guatemala. That's Historical revisionism, and it's a really immoral thing to do. You can't generalize like it's a kids story when you talk about history like that, no one even believes it if it were believable. Read a book senpai

What the fuck is that image? Holy shit, was this kid autistic or what, goddamn

>All you know about this is what they taught you in 8th grade
Nobody taught me about Native Americans treaties and how reservations were created you retard. All they thought us was "the white man killed all the indians but there was some left and they were forced to live in reservations" Which is probably what you believe.
>You are implying that all the native americans were one people, that they were all peacefull, and that they all made the peace treaty.
Never said they were one people at all, never said they were peaceful on the contrary I said reservations and treaties were born due to constant raiding on the side of Native Americans, where many innocents were killed.
> This is not True, North America was filled with many different countries of native american and there were many different wars with many different people
Irrelevant to what I was saying
>There are like three specific instances were the Americans acted like assholes at the bent knee or something.
Wrong, the Federal government was notiours for violating Native American treaties, please don't fucking tell me that is not true retard, please. There is a reason why many Native Americans joined up with the confederacy, they were tired of the Federal government and it's bullshit( And then after the war they again paid the price)
>. But I also guarantee you that the Native Americans were much more barbaric at war. AKA scalping people, sending them back e.t.c.
Irrelevant to what we are discussing
You are the definition of a pseudo red pilled, take your own advice and read a book sometime

Prove me wrong then bruh

yeah kike lapdogs usually do well financially

it's successful because it was originally a decent bant meme from Sup Forums, as usual the left retrofits rather than innovates, but this time they left it (relatively) unmodified and just overspammed it
obviously then reacting to being called out by saying their floodspamming was "just the same bants as before haha"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrosio_José_Gonzales
Here, a "Spic" confederate colonel, almost became general. From my country. Bet the shitty state in the middle of nowhere where you are from didn't have such high ranking confederates

>OP points out how the board is being divided
>Immediately le 56% face everywhere proving his point

Black hair doesn't necessarily mean mestizo, but it usually is a good indication something is there that isn't Germanic.