Was this the second coming?

Was this the second coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!58VzDapD!FJ_H69YXWkVESz-DzCzh4KLYOK1Aq6BEtfwARW6FLlo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. I already came 10 times by that scene.

mega.nz/#!58VzDapD!FJ_H69YXWkVESz-DzCzh4KLYOK1Aq6BEtfwARW6FLlo

It's not the release I wanted to do, but it's a quick and dirty rip. Please enjoy.

Is ice a proper place to have sex?

GEORGI BLESS YOU

Could you or some other user make a torrent up? I can't download MEGA files this size.

no, onsen is preferable.

There's an Ausfag user who's going to do a torrent.

There's an user who said he's going to make the torrent. We're waiting for him

Nice, thanks a bunch.

Bless you user

BASED

YES

Kek I just remembered the time Piggy couldn't remember the end of the Eros story, just like he couldn't fucking remember the banquet. Ep 10 never stops being funny.

Oh shit it's happening. Thank you user.

>no title

one job.

no but THIS is *jerks off in your face*

>he'd rather have faggots coming in screaming for generals to leave
No thanks.

They usually get deleted when they have a name in the subject, or inevitably happens.

I understand, but it gets hard to find threads though. Harder for people to filter out too, if they so wish to.

>not able to immediately spot vitya's face

Leave

There's no solution to both sets of drawbacks. I used a big picture of Viktor so hopefully it's not impossible to spot.

>I just remembered the time Piggy couldn't remember the end of the Eros story, just like he couldn't fucking remember the banquet.
Kek, I can't believe that YoI can still manage to surprise me. Anyway, I'm not sure why there weren't any forgot.jpg memes with Yuuri before, he was also quite forgetful. He didn't even remember Minami.

>He didn't even remember Minami

Why is Piggy such a shit? Minami a purest.

Only if you're blind, when people use fanart I can understand but screencaps from the actual show are easy to spot.

user kun best boy
very nice! great success!

Because Piggy is infinitely self-absorbed. Early episodes hide it well since it's from his point of view, but later episodes expose him.

Based as fuck. Thank you, user!

How is Pichit so pure when in a company full of lewdness?

it has a password ?

>thinking he's pure
You fell for his camouflage, user. It was likely him who turned Yuuri in such a slut. He was an innocent, shy, sheltered boy when he came to Detroit and he returned home as a pole-dancing playboy. He had spent most of his time in Detroit with Phichit. Coincidence? I don't think so.

He's too absorbed photographing everything.

Lies. Yuuri ruined Pichit.

>using Celestino for comfort
Only confirms my point of him being a slut.

Was Yuuri graduated from a University in the states or a local one in japan? I can't remember.

Detroit.

I kind of want an OVA depicting the start of Yuuri and Phichit's friendship. Phichit must have demonstrated superhuman levels of kindness/interest/affection to get through his autism.

A heads-up - I don't think anyone will be able to download this file unless they have a pro account. Mega stops the download after you hit 4 or 5 GB because that's the free download quota you can do every 4 or 5 hours. I'm not sure if the download will resume after that time or if it will start over again. If a pro user can split and re-upload it in parts that would be appreciated.

Thanks for everything user, you're the best.

>katsudon keychain

I checked his introduction page from EP1. He belongs to this Kii Gakuin University. So he is supposed to be studying here?

Doesn't nyaa have a direct upload option or is there a file size max

This is the face of a man who finally gets daily dickings

I want to see his past routines so bad.

>tfw just remembered that his stated goal was not to cry after a competition
Pig can be so depressing sometimes. Also, why would he put this online? Was he trying to be funny?

It looks like the limit is 990 MB per hour. If you have a slow connection that takes at least 13 hours you might be able to get it without a pro account. Thanks, Mega.

Doubt it. Maybe it's just something he blurted out in an interview, and whoever updates the info put it there.

Well he wasn't even trying to be subtle.

You're second best boy after Georgi now.

It's sad how he failed at both.

I'm so happy for him

I like Yuuris hair here.

Dubs confirm, Piggy finally lost his flower.

Even if they get past their autism, there will be no ass dickings in St. Petersburg. They're training almost every day, practicing quads and shit. It will just be blowjobs, handjobs, intercrural and the like.

Thank you so much. Does this have English subs?

>two gold bracelets

What does it mean

Torrent when

Is 3d figure skating full of closeted homos?

>that fag face

How could anyone think Lambiel is straight?

99.99% BDs have no eng subs, newfag.

Is anyone putting together subs for these rips?

Is any of the YoI skaters based on best 3D skater Alexei Jagudin?

That guy's tits on the right.

He looks like your average straight ikemen when compared to Johnny.

Possibly Victor, since he's considered the best of the best in the YOI world.

Viktor will take one for the team anyway. That's when we will get his injury arc.

Anyone looks straight next to that fruit though. Even Yuzu.

>He's sending a selfie to Viktor

Did anyone find good Viktor cosplays yet?

Check the /cgl/ thread.

keep your bikefairy cancer out of this shit

how about you get your ungrateful faggotry out of here

This user has done more for us than anyone else in these threads

Don't download it then.

Ignore FatFairy shitposters.

Oh right, that retard tried to ruin the thread yesterday too.

i'm not, and i hope fairy gets a girlfriend in s2 so you all get BTFO.

What if season 2 is a prequel?

Kek it is you afterall.

You were already BTFO by BaldFat, just move on already.

>Kek it is you afterall.
no i just don't wish everyone in yoi was a homo like everyone in these shitty threads.

We already know she get pregnant at age ~18 with triplets so there is absolutely nothing she can accomplish unless she becomes the first pregnant ice skater.

Wouldn't a sequel with the triplets make more sense?

Sure thing.

I hope Fairy sits on the Otadick specifically so that you have a stroke

>Tonight, the heartbreaking story of a promising figure skater who is forced to retire right when her career seems to be taking off because she gets knocked up.

Went to watch that Hedwig movie, I was thinking about Victor in drag all the time. I do not regret.

he's going to be with a woman like he's supposed to. you already have canon faggots with baldfat not everyone can be a homo.

>absolutely nothing she can accomplish
Jeez, it's not like she had any hopes and dreams when she was young or anything. But I was more getting at it would be about the three of them and their skating careers as kids with some Victor sprinkled in-between.

It would be better if everyone was a homo

Good thing a fujoshit is in charge of the show and not a hetfag.

t. buttblasted otamila shipper

It had a nice OP.

Why so angry? I'd like Yurio to get with a girl too but your panties being shoved so far up your cunt makes me hope Otabek and Yurio really do become a thing.

What would you do with him, Sup Forums?

I obviously meant as a competitive skater.

Reduce his screen time.

Shut up Chris.

>I'd like Yurio to get with a girl too
>Yuko/Yurio pic
out

I want Yurio to have a short but awkward crush on her, then realizing he sees her as a mother figure more than anything else.

What if Yuuri wants to win 5 gold medals in just one season, so s2 will be all about Yuuri starting 4 new disciplines