How did you get into anime?

How did you get into anime?

I watched it

Sword Art Online

Boku no pico.

Pokemon and other kids Anime on TV. Nothing interesting.

Doraemon.

Start with getter robo and work your way up to takeman blade

Samurai showdown, dragon quest, dragon ball and slayers

When moot blasted the pull over that ass too fat Chuu2 video on Sup Forums, it piqued my interest. Started with Chuu2 and didn't look back.

DBZ, Trigun, Samurai Pizza Cats, Pokemon

Yeah, I'm old

i was kidnapped by japanese gangsters when i was very young and forced to watch anime 24/7 for years. they only fed me stereotypical anime food like pocky, hot-pots, takoyaki, yakisoba, watermelon (only in summer, i didn't even get to break it with a stick), and other things that cute girls like to eat in anime. i would say it was the worst years of my life, but it was actually pretty okay.

Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist on adult swim.

Toonami

Siblings.

tv used to be decent

FLCL back when it was on Adult Swim back in 2003. Was hooked from there, haven't looked back.

I watched Elfen Lied with my friends a few years back and I've been masturbating to anime ever since

i didn't, fuck off nerd

Blockbuster. My older sister would rent out anime movies and I woucd watch them as well. Battle Angel Alita, Ima Soku ni Iru Boku, Voices of a Distant Star, etc. Watched all the Toonani shows, Gundam Wing, DBZ, Yu Yu, all the other popular stuff like Pokemon and Digimon etc.
Been hooked ever since.
Also lived Godzilla movies when I was kid. Never caught on that they were dubbed until I was older.

t. Sudaca

I injected it back when I was a teen, now I have many regrets

Mojakou

Sailor Moon - 1995

dbz and fullmetal alchemist were on tv

Hentai and doujins

We had a "movie night" expect with anime in weeb friends place.

Ranma ½, few eps of Green Green and original TV Hellsing

I watched some anime on TV while I was a child and didn't watched it until one of my friends said ''hey check this shit out'' and showed me Death Note.

Miyazaki

mah nigga