This was dumb.
This entire fight was dumb.
Why write something so dumb?!

>t. boob racist

>streaming

especially since we don't get to see the best guy's fight

>job to a loli
>win a fight but it's offscreen
He's the biggest guy in a battle manga, it can't be helped.

this manga is only about the art

The entire plot is dumb, just enjoy plump girls getting naked and/or molested

>manga about T&A isn't smart
You don't say.

>Tsugumomo
>about T&A
this is what morons believe

that's what my dick believes, and I'm inclined to believe it

Yeah, it's also about lolis.

Boy, I hate tournament arcs so much.

Zero story progression.

Explain that to the mangaka.

T&A serves the purpose of telling a fantastic narrative and showing well coreographed fight scenes.

i only read this for the superior fanservice

What was the thing the bad guy of this arc stole again?

Whats this sudden tournament thing? Kinda waned my interest for the manga

iirc
>goes to the temple to train/learn that his mom went to
>its having a coup
>he joins the good guy side

Why is Kanaka so fucking hot?

Theres a mysterious appeal of young girls being the ones doing the molesting.

Wrong, there's important character development happening within the confines of the tournament.

Not that much worst than Katana who jobbed hard.

No, user. A fantastic narrative and well-choreographed fight scenes serve the purpose of showing T&A.

She's not even the hottest girl in your picture.

Kiriha reached temperatures up to 1000c when they cremated her remains.

>implying Kazuya would let anyone lay a hand on her temporarily decommissioned body

>tfw your mom fucked you're waifu before you we're even born

There is a 3 year gap to the big fight, obviously they had to fill it with something before a timeskip.

The fact they are just rigged in the tournament in their favor, and winning most of the fights so far, is really lame. If Sunao loses even with Ascension this arc is irredeemable.

Some cursed puppet thing that was sealed up. He took it because he knows that his faction will get its ass whuped in these matches and he's presumably using it to cheat somehow.

>If Sunao loses even with Ascension this arc is irredeemable
Agreed. That would thoroughly piss me off if she isn't going up against another Ascension user too

How would it be possible for anyone in the tool faction to even use ascension? It requires the ultimate bond of trust which you can't have if you consider your partnet to just be a tool.

Youl could imagine the puppet leash be a slave version of ascension with slightly unseemly aftereffects for the tsugumomo in question.

I have no idea. It would probably be an asspull if it happened, but having the enemy using that power or a similar power would at least make the bullshitery of Sunao losing sting less

Yeah, this is basically a forced ascension. Sunao will probably face Mirror girl, and MC the puppet obi

>How would it be possible for anyone in the tool faction to even use ascension? It requires the ultimate bond of trust which you can't have if you consider your partnet to just be a tool.
>implying they havent found out how to force it

what would you do if you could stop time?

> forced ascension and the "user" isn't using any energy for the tsugumomo and can combine it with his full strengh own usual tsugu

No wonder they're winning. Solo Tsugu have shown to be pretty fucking strong.

I fapped quite a few times to it, so I don't hate Tsugumomo.
But seriously, who could possibly enjoy this "story"?

Someone who isn't a faggot it seems.

user said he'd be doing the live TL for the next chapter today, didn't he?

>sometime this week
Is what I believe he said.

If I remove his hemlet, would he die?

I checked, look at the what the first line is replying to Of course we technically have no proof that it was TLanon, but still