You'll need to stay here for about a week, user-kun. Just call us if you need anything

>You'll need to stay here for about a week, user-kun. Just call us if you need anything.

Fuck you, i am out of here. I have life albeit a shitty life and have no time for this shitty thread

Listen to me bitch. You have to stay here for a week. You dont want to know if you leave early.

>implying I won't catch all kinds of venereal diseases in this place
Bitches and whores.

What if I want Mio's hand in marriage?

Help, I think something is wrong with my penis.

I'd like another opinion

I am feeling a bit anemic, like all my blood has gone to one spot. Mind checking it out?

She is to good for you.

Miss Mio, my pee pee is feeling weird, can you check it?

>Hmm, it seems like you have a micropenis. There's no cure, sadly.

By pee pee I mean my dick, Mio-chan. You were looking at my small toe.

Then I'll take Ritsu, Nodoka or Sawako.

I wished.
I'm driving a fucking forklift with a herniated disc. Even fucking oxycodane isn't doing it.

Outta the way, Mio. You're blocking my view of Mugi.

W-what's going on? Am I going to be fine?

>Just call us if you need anything
I need Ritsu

thumbnail looks like ritsu has a big juicy veiny futa COCK

Not really, you'll probably die next week.

I need to pee real bad.

Would you like to join me?

>I don't know hot to tell you this user-kun. According to our diagnose you're a massive virgin loser, weeb, neet-hikikomori.
>The only known cure is to completely remove children cartoons from your life. Otherwise I'd recommend euthanasia.
>I-I'll give you some time to think about it user-kun.

I NEED TWO NUMBAH NINES

A new experemential treatment has been discovered. It involves paizuri four times a day, with handholding and lap pillow after the main treatment. There's been over 50% success rate so far with the test group, and it's only been done for two months.

>you will never be euthanised by Mio

What's your name *eyebrows*?

Damn...