Red Ice podcasts

With all the garbage tier ecelebs being pushed here, why is this the first time I'm hearing of Red Ice and Lana lokteff?

youtu.be/EFPR5bd5ovo

I just watched this podcast with Faith Goldie and Lauren Rose, it was pleasantly surprising! I'm actually saddened by Sup Forums pushing race mixers and mongrels, when these three are actually intelligent women with an actual argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4
hooktube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So disappointed.

>First day learning about Red Ice.
Did reddit give you a day pass?

I is getting sadder

I read brother, I normally don't watch shit....but this dude with some OC suckered me into clicking the link. I was quite impressed actually.

I've loved Red Ice since the first day I started watching. A lot of the older shows deal with European roots/paganism and esoteric, borderline paranormal subjects. It's a good forum for discussion.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

you just found red ice because you were looking for ecelebs. at this point, the rake is your best option.

I literally got fired from my job the other day due to hurt feelings and government implemented harassment training, it's been a shitty week, so this kind of picked me up a bit.

Faith is nationalist only since Charlottesville, the other one is nineteen. Nothing wrong with watching them but not someone to look to for leadership.

It was founded by some Swede, just as Metapedia and a number of other similar projects. European stuff.

Isn't that a show for pagan larpers?

Lana just had a kid too. She is actually the greatest woman in the movement

Nah dude, whoever posted this OC baited me to click his link, rakes are for faggots...I prefer fire.

lol a fucking LEAF phone posting

In fact, it is still run by him. A first wave immigrant tells brainlet burgers what to do.

Lurk moar.
Stfu until then.

Posting relevant red ice episode today 2 weeks away from Winter Solstice

youtube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4

hooktube.com/watch?v=q9EwJxt0kK4

I'm not sure if you've realized it yet, but burgers are pretty fuckin stupid. So they need a little push in the right direction.

they've been around for a long time, but only in the last several years have they gone in to nationalism
it's great because they're just about the only people on the right that have an idea of modern production values and industry standards; they really try to put on a good show

it has a few ok videos, mostly of Lana laying it down for thots.

Bonus for the weird old guy that really likes Odin.

I normally don't click jewtube links you fucking slant.

Does anyone have any better podcasts or anything to recommend? Nothing civic related please,