SENATOR CALLS OUT DEMOCRATS

c-span.org/video/?438213-4/senate-session-part-2
Start video exactly 1 hour in.

Don't know if many people seen this posted today, but Chuck Grassley gives a very good speech on what's going on at the FBI, Democrats dragging their feet on everything, and asks some seriously tough questions.
I'm going to post the transcripts of what he said below, there's a lot. Or you could just watch the video.
This is important stuff guys, It's great for people who don't fully understand what's going on yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xH8fQ9Ev
c-span.org/video/?c4696986/chuck-grassley-fbi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's a pastebin of the text dump, It's a long read so watching the video might be easier for people

pastebin.com/xH8fQ9Ev

bump

Important clips
>THERE ARE TWO MAJOR CONTROVERSIES PLAGUING THE CREDIBILITY OF THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT AND THE F.B.I. RIGHT NOW. ON THE ONE HAND THE TRUMP RUSSIA INVESTIGATION, AND THEN ON THE OTHER HAND THE HANDLING OF THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION.

>THE POLITICAL REALITY IS THAT HALF OF THE COUNTRY THINKS THAT OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT ESTABLISHMENT GAVE HILLARY CLINTON AND HER AIDES A PASS.

>THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GO AWAY JUST BECAUSE CLINTON LOST THE ELECTION. THE INDEPENDENT INSPECTOR GENERAL AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT CERTAINLY ISN'T IGNORING THAT ISSUE.

>OVER THE PAST WEEK THE PRESS HAS REPORTED THAT AN F.B.I. AGENT WAS REMOVED FROM THE SPECIAL COUNSEL'S TEAM AND DEMOTED AT THE F.B.I. DUE TO WHAT DO YOU THINK? POLITICAL BIAS.

>HE WAS A KEY PART OF DIRECTOR COMEY'S CLINTON INVESTIGATION AND HIS RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION. I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS THAT THESE TWO CASES ARE FOREVER LINKED. YOU CANNOT SEPARATE THEM.

>AND THE PERCEPTION OF A HUGE SEGMENT OF THE PUBLIC IS THAT THE WHOLE WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT WORKED OVERTIME TO GET HER NAME CLEARED BEFORE THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION LAST SUMMER. THE F.B.I. EVEN CALLED ITS CASE, QUOTE-UNQUOTE, MIDYEAR EXAM.

IT DOESN'T STOP

Bump for serious redpills

I fucking love Grassley. And Nunes.

Amen.

>BILL CLINTON AND RICHARD NIXON BOTH LIED TO INVESTIGATORS. THAT IS OBSTRUCTION, AND THAT BEHAVIOR GOT ONE OF THEM IMPEACHED AND FORCED THE OTHER TO RESIGN. WE ALSO RECENTLY LEARNED THAT HILLARY CLINTON'S LAWYERS USED A PROGRAM CALLED BLEACH BIT TO DELETE 33,000 EMAILS UNDER SUBPOENA BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. NOW, THOSE GOVERNMENT RECORDS -- AND THEY ARE GOVERNMENT RECORDS -- CAN NEVER BE RECOVERED. THOSE FACTS CERTAINLY LOOK LIKE OBSTRUCTION, BUT WE DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS HERE YET. SO FAR, I HAVE SEEN NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS TOLD ANYONE TO LIE. I ALSO HAVE SEEN NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT HE OR HIS AIDES HAVE DESTROYED RECORDS BEING SOUGHT BY INVESTIGATORS.

>HAD THE PRESIDENT DONE THAT, HE WOULD HAVE ACTED ENTIRELY LAWFUL AS PRESIDENT H.W. BUSH -- GEORGE H.W. BUSH DID WHEN HE PARDONED CASPAR WEINBERGER IN ORDER TO STOP THE IRAN-CONTRA INVESTIGATION. ALTHOUGH SPECIAL PROSECUTOR LAWRENCE WALSH COMPLAINED BITTERLY THAT THE BUSH PRESENTATION PARDON HAD THE INTENT AND EFFECT OF COMPLETELY CLOSING DOWN HIS INVESTIGATION, NO ONE SUGGESTED THAT BUSH HAD COMMITTED THE CRIME OF OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

>THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING IT, FUSION G.P.S., WAS UNCORPORATIVE. IN REAL ESTATE SPONSE TO OUR BIPARTISAN -- IN RESPONSE TO OUR BIPARTISAN REQUEST, IT DUTCHED ON THE COMMITTEE -- IT DUMPED ON THE COMMITTEE ABOUT 32,000 PAGES OF PRESS CLIPPINGS AND 8,000 PAGES THAT WERE ENTIRELY BLANK.
ENTIRELY BLANK

>THE FOUNDER OF FUSION G.P.S. INITIALLY INDICATED HE WOULD RELY ON HIS FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHT AGAINST SELF-INCRIMINATION RATHER THAN TESTIFY AT THE COMMITTEE HEARING IN JULY. HE LATER AGREED TO A PRIVATE STAFF INTERVIEW BUT REFUSED TO ANSWER DOZENS OF KEY QUESTIONS.

>DID THE F.B.I. REALLY EXAMINE WHETHER SECRETARY CLINTON OR HER ASSOCIATES USES THE SERVER -- USED THE SERVER, AVOID FEDERAL RECORD RETENTION REQUIREMENTS? OR DID MR. COMEY SIMPLY PAY LIP SERVICE TO THAT CONCERN AND FOCUS ONLY ON CLASSIFICATION ISSUES?

Grassley is so based. I love that guy. 100% for justice. 100% patriot.

>people still think Hillary & crew will ever face justice

>I AM GOING TO SAY QUOTE AGAIN AND REPEAT THAT. SHE WAS ASKED ABOUT, QUORUM CALLS A P.R.N. -- SHE WASSED ABOUT ASKED ABOUT, QUOTE, A P.R.N. WORK TICKET WHICH REFERENCE ADD CONFERENCE CALL ABOUT P.R.N., KENDALL AND MILLS, ON MARCH 31, 2015. END OF QUOTE. P.R.N. STANDS FOR PLATTE RIVER NETWORK, THE COMPANY THAT ADMINISTERED SECRETARY CLINE CONTINUE'S NONGOVERNMENT SERVERS. KENDALL IS DAVID KENDALL, HER LAWYER. AND MILLS IS SHERYL MILLS, HER FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT. PAUL CORNBATA, THE ADMINISTRATOR OF HER SERVERS, WAS ALSO ON A CONFERENCE CALL AND WAS INTERVIEWED MULTIPLE TIMES BY THE F.B.I. HE ADMITTED THAT HE LIED TO THE F.B.I. IN HIS INITIAL INTERVIEWS AND GOT IMMUNITY FROM THE F.B.I. IN EXCHANGE FOR AGREEING TO TELL THEM THE TRUTH. ACCORDING TO THE SUM RIFF THAT INTERVIEW -- ACCORDING TO THE SUMMARY OF THAT INTERVIEW, MR. MR. COMBATA DELETED SECRETARY CLINTON'S E-MAIL ARCHIVES ON MARCH 31, 2015. SO YOU HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL WITH SECRETARY CLINTON'S ATTORNEYS ON MARCH 31, 2015. AND ON THAT VERY SAME DAY, HER E-MAILS ARE DELETED BY SOMEONE WHO WAS AT THE -- ON THAT CONFERENCE CALL USING SPECIAL BLEACH SOFTWARE. THE E-MAILS WERE STATE DEPARTMENT RECORDS UNDER SUBPOENA BY CONGRESS.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>WHAT DID THE F.B.I. DO TO INVESTIGATE THIS APPARENT OBSTRUCTION? ACCORDING TO AFFIDAVITS FILED IN FEDERAL COURT, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THE F.B.I. FOCUSED ONLY ON THE HANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MAYBE NOW WE KNOW WHY. RECENTLY RELEASED F.B.I. RECORDS SHOW THAT BY MAY 2, 2016, MR. COMEY SENT AROUND A DRAFT OF HIS STATEMENT EXONERATING SECRETARY CLINTON. THE F.B.I. INTERVIEW WITH MR. COMBATA HADN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET. THE EXONERATION STATEMENT WAS ALREADY IN PROGRESS BEFORE THE KEY WITNESS HAD COUGHED UP THE TRUTH ABOUT DELETING FEDERAL RECORDS UNDER SUBPOENA BY CONGRESS. DID THE F.B.I. LOOK AT OBSTRUCTION IN THE CLINTON CASE? MR. COMEY SAID THE F.B.I. LOOKED VERY HARD AT OBSTRUCTION. BUT THAT IS HARD TO BELIEVE. DIRECTOR COMEY BEGAN DRAFTING AN EXONERATION STATEMENT IN APRIL, EARLY MAY OF 2016. THAT'S MONTHS BEFORE HE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED THAT HE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND CHARGES ON JULY THE 5th, 2016. ACCORDING TO TESTIMONY OF SENIOR F.B.I. OFFICIALS, COMEY BEGAN DRAFTING HIS STATEMENT EARLY BECAUSE THE F.B.I. KNEW WHERE THE INVESTIGATION WAS HEADED. THAT'S ACCORDING TO TESTIMONY OF SENIOR F.B.I. OFFICIALS. BUT AT THAT POINT THE F.B.I. HAD NOT YET INTERVIEWED 17 WITNESSES WITNESSES. SO THAT OUGHT TO BE UNDERSTOOD. THEY HADN'T YET INTERVIEWED 17 WITNESSES, AND ONE OF THOSE WITNESSES -- CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? -- WAS SECRETARY CLINTON. OTHERS INCLUDED HER CLOSEST A.I.D. AIDES AND A-- OTHERS INCLUDED HER CLOSEST AIDES AND AASSOCIATES. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THEN KNOW WHERE AN INVESTIGATION IS HEADED WITHOUT INTERVIEWING THE MAIN WITNESSES AND THE SUBJECT OF THE INVESTIGATION? MAYBE NONE OF THIS RAISES ANY CONCERNS FOR DEMOCRATS, BUT IT SHOULD. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE THE WHOLE STORY. CONGRESS AND THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO UNDERSTAND WHETHER THE FIX WAS IN FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. IF SO, THEN IT MUST TAKE STEPS TO MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. I YIELD THE FLOOR AND SUGGEST THE ABSENCE OF A QUORUM.

FBI BTFO, how will they ever recover?

This is insane

Jail for Hillary when?

Chuck Grassley, Trey Gowdy, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, and Devin Nunes earned my respect.

I love how all these guys like Grassley and Hatch are warming up to Trump big time.
Feels good to see Republicans coming together.

Good read leaf

Tick tock imo

Bump. Grassley is a patriot, and he summed everything up perfectly. This is insane. Im surprised america hasnt collectively formed a mob with troches and pitchforks and detained hillary and her lackeys ourselves.

Some day senpai, some day
Kristallnacht happened over so much less

Bump

I can't find any news reporting on this. The suppression of the truth is real

No.. never ... you will never do anything

I'll give it another BUMP, good stuff here anons.
Also thank you leaf OP

OLD Sup Forums I fucking love it. Thanks OP faggot.

The civil war happens if Deep State even twitches.

Nunes is unleashed after 8 fucking months. Time to kick over an ant hill.

Congress can only investigate and only make recommendations on criminal charges. NOTHING IS GONN HAPPEN IT IS ALL THEATER!

Seriously think about it.

>AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT WHEN THE GREYALIENS FINALLY DESCEND FROM UP ABOVE THAT ALL OF YOU GLOBALIST COCKSUCKING GOBLINS WILL FACE THE WRATH OF THEIR HEAT RAYS. THE DENZIENS OF GAMMA PERSEON SIX KNOW NOT THE CONCEPT OF MERCY. MAKE SURE YOUR WORLDLY AFFAIRS ARE IN ORDER FOR SOON YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER AND HE WILL NOT BE PLEASED WITH WHAT HE SEES.
btfo

With Trump in charge? If Congress actually investigates and comes up with shit, you can bet someone will listen.

Here's a smaller clip of the speech (still 30 minutes), but it'll be easier to show people with it.

c-span.org/video/?c4696986/chuck-grassley-fbi

Won't be long until this all starts to come to light.
They can't hide this behind hour long CSPAN videos for much longer, people will figure it out.

I like Chuck. Too bad he's so old.

Are you guys excited about the Inspector Generals report to be released? Shit is going to end the fake investigation into Trump real quick and finger all the bad players in FBI and DOJ.

No one?

im 15 minutes into this and Grassley is BTFO everyone right now

also it snowed here, tonight, from san antonio-austin while
lA burned the fuck down
is this a sign?

LA burned

I watched Chris Wray 4hr testimony, and the one thing I learned about this is the Inspector General investigation into almost everything related to EVERYTHING in the past 2 years of DOJ and FBI corruption.

i saw some of that testimony
this is getting gooooood
dems really polished that guys balls today

I havnt been on here long but I dont see anything about the Inspector General investigation (reports were released last week? about FBI and DOJ under investigation) they managed to keep the lid on this... This goes to high level FBI DOJ...

These people are sooo fucked thats why they're fighting so hard... These people are going to be fired and or recommended to bring charges, but I think we need to grant immunity to many people (cuz they've been blackmailed) and we need to get the high ups. We DO NOT NEED TO LYNCH (SOME) of the bad people cuz they've been blackmailed.

Obama called Trump 'literally hitler' today so this could go straight to the King Himself
I wont get my hopes up tho

ya the Hitler shit is old and I dont understand that shit but learn facts, watch Chris Wray and what he had to say about Inspector Generals report to soon be released.

i agree
thats the issue with mass data collection
using it blackmail elected officials
i bet they unmasked everyone, just
look how the King used the IRS to target conservatives
total corruption

This should be HUGE news about Inspector General

ya they used that bs to spy on Trump and his people, they thought they would win to cover shit up and they lost so panic button was hit. Everything is bullshit.

These people are soooooooooo fucked and have committed HIGH crimes MANY MANY felonies.

Who gives a fuck about "Democrats"
This is just more partisan politics designed to divide. Break the party chain. It's liberating.

I made the title clickbaity to bring in the (you)s. Grassley's speech is against the entire system, not just democrats. His specific problem is with some democrats not playing along though.

Thats why they're fighting so hard. I think some of these people are blackmailed, so thats why I think we need to pardon a lot of these people to root out the real evil.

Make it clear I hate corruption and thats my main thing, if there isnt an anti-corruption thing then what the fuck is the point?

Is this the reason that now North Korea is always on the back burner for impending world war?
Seems whenever the people are finally awakening they go to war or another false flag to get the attention away from their devious works.

Past admins. have done nothing, Shit Clintons sold them reactors.

I'm actually not worried about NK. All that is Military Industrial Complex distraction.

North Korea, sex scandals, or whatever else they can use to clog up the news cycle and memory hole people about what's really going on.
So much has been revealed in the past year about what has been happening in government and no one is double taking because the flood of shit "click bait" news is fucking everything up. The swamp needs to be drained and I hope to god it happens soon.

B..But Bill said they would never use them to make nuclear weapons with.

Bump for truth

>The swamp needs to be drained and I hope to god it happens soon.
Agree, and I hope the spill over to our once great nation is sucked down as well.
Time for some fucking drain cleaner.

The sex stuff is a Trump card (no pun intended), 1. Goblin Mueler, 2. 25th amendment, 3. Sex offender. You can see how they're setting all this shit up.

I can't believe it's not. Our government is so god damn retarded I can't believe for a second that a powerful nation like the US right below us isn't HEAVILY influencing our politics.

Companies will sometimes use Canada to test new products they aren't sure about taking the financial risk of distributing in america. Because of our smaller population and extreme similarities to our neighbour, we're a great test subject. I have a feeling the US government might be using us in the same way with policies.

MUST REMEMBER INSPECTOR GENERALS REPORT OF ALL FBI, DOJ... THIS IS OVERSIGHT THAT WE'RE ALL LOOKING FOR... WILL BE RELEASED SOON....

I watched the 4 HOUR testimony of NEW FBI Director Chris Wray, and the one thing I learned is that there is a MASSIVE investigation to (oversight Inspector General, INVESTIGATING ALL MOST EVERYTHING IN THE PAST 2 YEARS IN FBI AND DOJ) Things will be sorted when IG's Report will be released.

"Each office includes an Inspector General (or I.G.) and employees charged with identifying, auditing, and investigating fraud, waste, abuse, embezzlement and mismanagement of any kind within the executive department."

SK just put up thread

This shit should be major news, dont know if people watched Chris today... But they're building this Inspector General report as something MAJOR. Where is this news?