Trump Undergoing Medical Exam

The day after President Trump slurred through part of a speech, the White House announced that he will undergo a physical exam.

Trump will take the exam at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington, D.C., early next year and the results will be made public, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Thursday.

Questions about the President's well-being were raised on Wednesday after he garbled the tail-end of a speech about moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump's cap-off — "God bless the United States" — was barely audible because of the speech flub.

Sanders brushed off concerns about the President's health as "frankly, pretty ridiculous."

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-physical-exam-announced-day-slurred-speech-article-1.3684068

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AP0JdNriJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*does a huge smelly poo in your thread*

Libshits will start screaming about the 25th amendment again..

Trump will definitely be impeached and resign by Kwanzaa

implying Pence isn't getting ready to take over

u soyboys will abandon drumpf like the spineless cucks you are

>I POSTED IT AGAIN

Trumps gonna die form too much Mcdonalds.

#TrumpIsFat

Don't go, Mr President. Have your own doctors come visit you if necessary. Don't mess around in some bug-filled hospital. You're probably 20 times more likely to catch something there than by not going, and that's with no funny business.

only a year in and trump's dementia is already at the slurring phase

youtube.com/watch?v=9AP0JdNriJg

this is fucking embarrassing

>MSM denies any health problem with Hillary until video proof of collapse
>Downplays it as fatigue
>Gurneys and EMTs followed her in every empty event she went
>Spewed green bile in water while coughing like a lung cancer patient
>Had multiple seizures on camera
>Froze totally and needed her handler to coach her to start speaking again
>Can barely walk up stairs
>Travels in a scoobidoo medical van
>Hillary is fine.

Sure he'll get a check up in January. Sounds like a real emergency.

Please provide evidence that this examination is a direct result of his speech.
I have it on very good authority that he's due for his annual checkup.

Sounds and looks like false teeth problem.

That video was literally nothing

nice try shill

Everyone pray to God for Trump's health so that the leafs can suffer the rake soon.

ok so the exact same thing as doing literally nothing

>"M-Muh PENCE!"
FUCK OFF NEOCON FAGGOT

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IFIF IF FIFIFIFIIIFIFI

OKIE DOK

LITTLE HANDS KEKS FOR ISRAEL

DRAIN THE SWAMP
R
A
I
N

T
H
E

S
W
A
M
P

Yeah sounds like a teeth problem

He clearly has something in the roof of his mouth
He can't pronounce a single T

>not getting two chocolate malteds

Low energy tbhfam

Fat Fuck was dreaming about burgers and his mouth started to water

remember what happened to Peter Falk after a simple medical procedure

>At the beginning of 2007, Peter Falk was well enough to work, shooting a film, American Cowslip. But within a few weeks of having dental surgery, his daughter, Catherine, was in court demanding legal guardianship of her father. She said he no longer recognised familiar people, places or things and required full-time custodial care.
>Falk’s own doctors had no explanation for the sudden onset of the disease — though they suggested his sudden decline could be due to the anaesthetics or some other reaction to his dental surgery.

Senior citizen gets yearly medical exam. Hahahahaha This is how fake news works.

lol

all these butthurt trump shills

>fat old man with dentures slurs his words
Why is this news

he doesnt' have dentures he has dementia

Look at the video closely and you'll see white spit on the inside of his lips. That's dry mouth. Probably didn't have water on hand to quench his thirst.

If it was dementia or a stroke he'd be slurring the entire time.

And you have beheadedia.

>Kwanzaa

Hillary will surely win!

It's sheer comedy that this is all the kikes have left. Marxist faggot niggers BTFO. And the shilling is so frantic that the desperation is fatal- after all, what sane persin thinks this is even a plausible line of criticism. I rejoice at the fact that the leftist bodies will be piled high and stinking for the carrion and insects.

>nb4 he has a malignant brain tumor
>nb4 he survives
>nb4 the whole world wonders after him

He sounded exactly the same as he did the time I took two sips. It was obvious to me that he had dry mouth and powered through it. The dementia thing is the deep state trying to meme a coup on medical grounds. It's really transparent, they are getting stupidly desperate.

>Trump slurs and misspeaks during speech
>Is sign of dementia immediate removal now
>Obama and Hillary both stammer like small children when they get off of a teleprompter
>Hillary literally said she wanted to raise the taxes on the middle class (instead of high class) during one rally
>Obama is famous for his IF IF IF IF IF... O-OKEY DOKE... P-PROVOCATIVE

Also, the theory that a billionaire has dentures is idiotic.

It was an assassination attempt by the CIA. But instead of Castro and the poisoned cigars, it was Trump and the denture adhesive.

Except that's exactly what it is.

This but they're already pretty much literally backing the antichrist indirectly anyway so I wouldn't expect much even with Pence. Frankly I don't even trust pence's sincerity. We stopped having real Christians in the WH a long while ago. Ironically I think our last real Christian was Jimmy Carter. The Bush clan are all Satanists pledged to the brotherhood of death.

He's on the case.
I'm sure he will find that Donald J. Trump is in the best health of any president a year into his presidency, ever.

>head tumor
>not a bullet hole
Holy fucking shit why hadn't I thought of that

>trump does this slurred speech thing on purpose
>announces public health exam
>passes with flying colors because he's healthy as a horse and slurred on purpose
>is able to shove the democrat's demands for a health evaluation back up their asses

Fucking genius.

last real christian, ronaldus maximus, gave mexicans amnesty

death to christianity it is a bad religion and the founders were against it

"One cannot have both Catholicism and freedom at the same time". - Thomas Jefferson, Monticello Letters

"Give unto reason before ritual." - Benjamin Franklin, Personal Notes

"But could one possibly accept religion being a central part of life while maintaining a free society? I couldn't think of it. Look at the horrors of Europe, entirely caused by religion." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense

or to get sympathy as the left continues to be vile

no it isn't

Screencap this. Dimethyl mercury, get ready for the day of rope when the Don croaks brothers. We must be the change in this world, we must create a future for Baron. Trump is now doomed so he will have no problem naming the jew and redpilling the world.

Yes, it is.

>imagine being this retarded

It will be used as a way to dismiss their silly demands. Average Joe Jackoff will come to the realization that the democrats are annoying faggots who whine about nothing and waste money. Average Joe Jackoff will now vote Trump in 2020.

btfo

Slured and confused speech, and this signature now? It was a bit early in the day formhim go,be sunsetting..

he doesn't have dentures

I used to literally have this fear but it was only with thin sliced white bread. Eventually, after I was put on meds for my OCD/Panic Disorder and a bit of cognitive behavioral therapy, I was able to not only leave the house but actually eat a PB&J sandwich on thin sliced white bread. Then I got a job after I was able to leave the house, and no longer had to thriftspend on shit like thin sliced white bread so I guess everything worked out.

That pic...

Yes, he does.

If it were dentures, the White House wouldn't announce that he's getting a special examination.

>special examination
Yearly physical, nigger.

>That pic...
.. is a fabrication. Do you honestly believe Norway would expel a brown, poor muslim just for a little raping? He didn't even rape a woman, mind you.

fake news.

he doesn't

that's just what the paid trump shills have been shilling to defend their demented president

>imagine being retarded enough not to realize that the only difference between those two signatures is the type of pen used

SAD
A
D

>John McCain

God blesh the united stayshe

lmao

>10 posts by this ID
Your dog needs some lovin' buddy put down the mouse

Yeah, that's way more plausible than an old man having dentures. Thanks, leaf.

he doesn't have dentures

For the nonsense of it all! Every president has a yearly physical. The results are made public. So what the fuck is the new crisis about it? He had a physical last year too!

Hillary literally has Kuru

Yearly, not scheduled or legally required.

Obama had them in the spring and Bush had them in summer.

God bless this man. What a patriot.

I will channel Him for Trumps glorious and healthy reign.

Yes, we've already established it's not possible for an old man to have dentures, so it's obviously dementia. You keep repeating yourself, are you suffering from it too?

**claps**

Good for you user!

Praying for him now. Alex Jones may have been right they were trying to affect his health.

He had a dry mouth.

His dentures were falling out and he was trying to suck them back up to his gums. It would have been even more embarrassing if his teeth had fallen out. He just needs some denture paste. I know this from experience.

.t ol' boomer

Are you seriously trying to pretend that Trump is a better public speaker than Obama?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
what else do you think he is doing when he just got done claiming a place belongs to somoen that has no right to say

This

when your older your mouth dries out more frequently and faster.

he speaks no stop for 15-20 minutes, no drinks, his mouth got dry, when this happens your lips and tongue can't grasp words properly, as they aren't lubricated.

Remember that Trump gave Clinton so much shit about stamina, he's the kind of man that would literally run out of breath before stopping mid-presentation heave trying to catch his breath and look tired. He's done it twice now and it's obvious what's happening.

Are you retarded? A billionaire has to get dentures?

Eh either way, it's not the worst for us to be aware of the presidents health condition at the moment. Especially since theres always a chance if he goes too far he may have a (((heart attack))). Might as well have medical records to cross reference that with

the " sonic attacks" a while back seem to be having long term effects

What are those?

they're obvious trump shills spouting talking points

Reminder to all the Leftists in this thread.

You have no power.

How do I know this?

Because Henry Kissinger is still shitting out a new book every year.

Obama is a fucking robot with no personality. Take the teleprompter away and he's lost. Trump is boring when he's reading a script but entertaining as hell shooting from the hip.

this is an 18+ forum you THICC young faggot

>irony

Won't he just have his physician put out something similar to the infamous report that was released when he announced his candidacy?
>Trump is in awesome condition
>When elected he will be the healthiest president ever
>super awesome healthy man
>trust me I'm a doctor

Fluorides toxin from the deep state, is over, MAGA is finished.

Tick tock Drumpfkins

The day before he slurred his speech, the press corp asked if he was going to have his regular physical in winter like previous presidents, and huckabee-sanders said she'd check and get back
Today she got back
It's not news

>a 70 yr old needs dentures?
>but he's rich

DAY
OF
RAKE

Implants exist.

You're mental. Obama is articulate in all situations. He pauses because he wants to think before he speaks. When presidents don't think before they speak they end up saying things like "you know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons and other things. Like, lots of things are made with uranium, including some bad things."

You have to be brain dead to think Trump is a better speaker.