Dragon ball super

Reminder that black stole the body of a goku that was already able to go SS3 and SSB.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUGH7o7krvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ZAMASU?

is Black still gay in the manga?

No dad, NO!

Somebody explain this

Without resorting to Black jumping from SS1 to SSB with one zenkai

For all the illiterate toeifags

> why would black deliberately let himself get beaten up?
Zamasu and Black plan is to do 0 mortals throughout all timelines. Thats why they seek the ultimate body.

> zenkai boost is stupid
Zamasu stole the body of a goku that is from a post U6vU7 tournament in which goku already knew how to transform into ssblue. Trunks mentioned to have fought black ssj2 in the past. So black does know the various forms but since he bevame stronger in such a fast rate he didnt need to transform into higher levels to beat his oppenent.

> vegeta ssj2 > black ssj
> later black ssj < ssjblue vegeta
He was holding back and put on an act.

Yes.

Reminder that Gohan is Goku's mediocre son

I LOVE BILLSSAMA!

What ho Goku Black, might you cast us a spell?

>black... was already able to go SS3
How long until SS3 Black makes his DB Heroes debut?

I thought Cell was coming back too? Did they just leave him out of this summary

How well are they going to do in the upcoming arc? Will they actually get a decent showing, or will their fights be Piccolo vs Frost tier?

>it's another Mangabros easily defend perceived inconsistencies in the newest chapter while dumb, smelly Toeipedro scum keep flailing about trying to make the manga look bad episode

No room for worst villain

>new god leaked
>is another cat
Torifags will defend this

POST YOUR FACE WHEN WE GET A SON GOKU, ROSHI AND KRILLING TEAM KAMEHAMEHA

Welp, Krillin has PTSD again.

>Zamasu stole the body of a goku that is from a post U6vU7 tournament

Not even giving one zenkai to "post U6vU7 tournament" Goku would make his SS1 STRONGER than SSB

This shit is ridiculous and you know it

>post yfw the last arc of super is a GT crossover

BTFO

The same way base Black can take punches from SSB Vegeta and laugh

>jumping up 2000 times your own power from a zenkai with 0 training is bullshit.
Black is a god, so he reach the godly SS form, makes totally sense if you ask me. Also (as other anons said) Black's body is DBS-Goku's, so of course can use SSB, Black is only learning how manage Goku's body to do something that already can do.

Also we are implying Rose's multiplier is the same as Blue's, which is only assumption. Rose's multiplier being weaker than Blue's would make totally sense if you think in the gap. Black already have a god soul, SSR only makes him totally recover his godly status, but Goku and Vegeta are totally mere mortals before use SSB. The natural gap between not godly Black forms and his SSGSS form is lesser than the gap between not godly Goku/Vegeta forms and their SSGSS form, so the multiplier can be lesser too

> one kick vs getting jobbed completely

Lmao this is nowhere near as bad

wtf is this thing?

You fucking idiot.
There wasnt only one zenkai abuse.
Kaioshin mentions that they have been doing zenkai abuse for a long time.

He was taking punches, but he will still being pushed back. Point is Vegeta was winning there.

But SS Black beating SSB Vegeta is retarded beyond belief. Toyo outdid himself this time.

So? Anime-Black base form is stronger than anime-Goku base form too. Isn't only about Goku's power, but Zamasu's too

> he actually thinks vegeta vs black was black only zenkai boost
Do you even read the leaks nigga?

>Point is Vegeta was winning there.

Nice headcanon senpai

>He was taking punches, but he will still being pushed back. Point is Vegeta was winning there.

On base for black what mean if black turned SS there he would be able to beat the shit of vegeta too

Think a little more user.

>Toyo outdid himself this time
You wrote toei wrong

>There wasnt only one zenkai abuse.
>Kaioshin mentions that they have been doing zenkai abuse for a long time.

But only one since Trunks escaped.

Also why didn't Black go SS2 or 3 against Vegeta?

>SS Black beating SSB Vegeta is retarded
>some guy already stronger than SS3 Goku in his base form, beating a SSB as SS (FIFTY TIMES stronger than his base) is retarded
(You)

The arena

black was using SS2

do you guys never read the manga or what?

No matter how people want to spin it, mangafags now need to accept that either the manga is just as inconsistent or consistent as the anime. You can't avoid this.

You're retarded if you think Base Black was winning against SSB Vegeta

>But only one since Trunks escaped.
Wrong trunks says that black is stronger then the last time they fought and vegeta even says that at this stage trunks has no chance of beating black and that was when black was holding back against vegeta.

>SS2 or 3

Does Zamasu know anything about those forms?

>why didn't Black go SS2 or 3
Because he can't go subforms? Nobody said he can use them

> mangafags grasping at straws and are in full damage control (part 2)

See:

Why is 18 so skinny? What happened to Toriyama's old artstyle?

I have a little dreidel
I made it out of clay
And when it’s dry and ready
Oh dreidel, I shall play

Oh, dreidel, dreidel, dreidel
I made you out of clay
And when you’re dry and ready
Oh Dreidel we shall play

I made you out of wood
And when you are all ready
I’ll play you when I could

I made you out of glass
I’ll play you on the grass

I made you out of gold
I’ll play you in the cold

The better question is why a blue haired alien made out of cooled jelly is singing a Christian Childrens song!!!!

>Toei is retarded if they think Base Black can win against SSB Vegeta

FTFY

He got his ass beat by SSJ2 Goku and he could've asked Gowasu or the other Kaioshins

>Also why didn't Black go SS2
Black used ssj2 against trunks in the past but since then he bame so strong his base is enough to handle him.

whats your sin

What did he mean by this?

If Manga Black could beat himself into oblivion so you can jump 4 SS levels (still stupid, but whatever), Goku and Vegeta should do the same

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HERO

Except a lot of us accepted how Toyo fucked up with the power scaling the previous chapter. Too bad this last chapter Toyo explains the issue so there's nothing inconsistent :^)

But he didnt retard

> in b4 taking hits, 1 kick = "winning"

He only wants to find the finest of bulls for her and his daughter

Manga says that vegeta and probably goku as well cant abuse zenkai anymore. Since you ask all this nonsensical questions that were already explained throughout the leaks its safe to say you are a shitposter without knowing about what you're talking about

Except, you know, jumping from SS1 to >>SSB, from zenkai

>4 SS levels
>still wrong about this
Are you even trying?

>Goku and Vegeta should do the same
>Goku and Vegeta should reach the strongest godly saiyan form as easily a real god does
Yeah, you aren't even trying anymore

>Christian

Nope the inconsistency of the last chapter actually got explained in this one. Nothing wrong here just you being butthurt.

You do know that Toei and Toriyama have different art styles right?

>a god jumping from regular SS form to godly SS form from zenkai is wrong (also while Black's body already reached this form in the past, because is DBS Goku's body)
>but Cell jumping from semiperfect form to perfect form without #18 isn't

>Except, you know, jumping from SS1 to >>SSB, from zenkai
Base black toys with someone who is on par with a ssj3 goku. You know the last guy who did that beerus? Base black pre zenkai was already close to god power so him being above ssblue in ssj after zenkai is not that farfetched.

>Are you even trying?
SS Black vs Vegeta, Black loses

Black gets zenkai. Skips SS2, SS3 and gets stronger than SSB. As a regular fucking SS.

> STILL no SSR

Toyocucks will defend /o-our guy/

>Thinking that base Black taking SSB Vegeta's punches while laughing isn't retarded

Even though that user used a pic from the anime,Toriyama style has definitely changed over time.

Here is a poster he drew for the BoG movie. Compare that to his old style in the manga. He draws his characters a lot skinner now, especially the females.

BLACK WAS HOLDING BACK TO GET THE POWER UP

Holy shit pedro, pay some attention

I would, but this computer station doesn't have any images saved. Hold up.
youtube.com/watch?v=OUGH7o7krvc

>Black gets zenkai. Skips SS2, SS3 and gets stronger than SSB
Black didnt skip anything. He just doesnt need to use ss2/ss3 anymore. Trunks mentioned that he used ssj2 in thr past so he knows it. He just became so ridiculous strong that his base alone is enough to handle him.

OH EM GEE WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE CAN I READ THE MANGUR IN JAPANESE ONLINE PREFERABLY KANZEN/COLOR???

I guess Goku going from 8,000 to 90,000 is also an asspull

Or Goku going from 90,000 to 3,000,000

I don't know

>Cell jumping from semiperfect form to perfect form without #18 isn't

Are you actually defending Toyotaro's retarded zenkai boost because of this?

Toyocucks are not allowed to complain about the anime's stupid zenkai boosts anymore

Doesn't change the fact that Black skipped his own SS2, and SS3 with zenkai

I am the only one who wants them to animate the manga? Kinda the SENPAI Brotherhood shit.

Its another episode of retarded animefag who tries to come up with stupid shit about the manha that isnt an issue since he is illiterate and has a reading disorder.

I'm sure the fights will be good. DBS keeps improving. For a filler episode, the animation for the last episode had some really good shots. I'm sure there wilp be even better animation during the canon arc.

Also, why do people hate that fight so much. It wasn't horrible.

The ring, which seems huge if those are the stands next to it. Why there's the tower in the middle of it though, don't know

> SSB Vegeta jobbed to SS Black in the manga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O WOW

How can Vegeta recover from this??

>Black skipped his own SS2, and SS3
Black used ssj2 before. He didnt skip shit . He is just so strong he doesnt need to transform into them.

>yfw they also make each god fight in the tournament

that would bre great

>Mangashit vs Animecancer again

See you on saturday guys

Too soon

>a god jumping from regular SS form to godly SS form from zenkai is wrong (also while Black's body already reached this form in the past, because is DBS Goku's body)
I'm still waiting for you to explain how can be "retarded"

>not allowed to complain about the anime's stupid zenkai boosts anymore
So you STILL doesn't realize why Black's zenkai are wrong in the anime? That's sad, man, you are even more retarded than I expected

>SS Black holding back vs Vegeta, Black loses on purpose
>Black gets zenkai so is even stronger now, he also fight seriously this time and wins
I don't see anything wrong.

>Skips SS2, SS3
Toriyama said SS2 and SS3 are SUBFORMS you sick fuck, the only main forms are SS and SSB (we know SSG isn't a main form since Vegeta doesn't need it in any version of DBS)

>Doesn't change the fact that Black skipped his own SS2, and SS3 with zenkai

Did you forget he has the body of a Goku that has already experienced the events of the multi tournament arc?
His base form is much stronger than current Goku's or Vegeta's without whatever extra potential Zamasu managed to unlock.

I like the anime version so far better of the trunks arc but I admit that the manga this time got everything right and even fixed the issue of the last chapter which really was confusing. I hope toyo uses goku ssblue kaioken one time until then I am an animefan.

Mangafags were saying that was SS1 Black not SS2. But I guess it flip-flopped.

Still, he skipped SS3

>Still, he skipped SS3

Just like Vegeta, Cabba and Gohan will when they fight in the next arc.

You're really misinterpreting this for short term laughs y'know. You, the stalker I'm responding to after much pained deliberation.

Right now he is in his ss1. He used ss2 against trunks in the past. So he knows the forms he just grew out of them and doesnt need them to fight trunks/vegeta/goku.

what

Dont forget to put
> why doesnt vegeta and goku abuse zenkai?
They can't anymore

>Frieza, Boo, Piccolo and even Vegeta
>not the superior Black/Zamasu pair or the superior fusion
You had one job Toei

Why cant they abuse zenkai anymore though?

Yes, a zippy callback to a massacre propelled multi-generational radiation burned blood drenched hive mind joke, now are we going to do this already?

> post-zenkai SS1 Black >>> SSB Vegeta

So post-zenkai SS2 Black would be EVEN stronger? How about SSR Black?

I think Toyo went too far here

>Plot convenient
On a serious note though trunks just speculates that vegeta reached his zenkai limit because of overtraining.

>he skipped SS3
Vegeta did the same

It's all for Z nostalgia + Piccolo

still hoping for Demon King Piccolo because he's probably my favourite villain alongside Frieza and Zamasu/Black

Isn't confirmed, is only Trunks assumptions (also he was talking about Vegeta, not Goku)

Ssr black is overkill. Wrecks a fully healed vegeta ssblue who received a senzu bean and a fresh goku ssblue.

>How about SSR Black?
Everyone jobs

We always find a way. If there is one thing about us Vegetafags, we never give in.