US STATE THREAD

To European anons, if you had to move to a Trump America. What state would you choose to live in? I’ve been wondering this for quite sometime.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These threads always turn into more Americans chiming in than Yuropoors (see this post for ex)

Fagot.

nigger

It is like 3am-6am over there right now

Because someone needs to say stay the fuck out of Alaska, even you fucking lower 48'ers.

Is that why the T*Rks start sliding around 4 am EST time? To attack the bongers waking up?

Careful you don't shoot your eye out.

Actually the Germans start posting around 3am

As a Mexican I choose to live in California because they don’t confirm citizenship for medical benefits or welfare. I can also get a drivers license.

New Hampshire. Although i'm worry that there would be loads of left leaning faggotry there and niggers being shipped in.

Also, somewhere will fantastic scenery. North Dakota? Somewhere with endless forests, rain, and no niggers.

New Hampshire is the most conservative state in New England my anglo friend. Great gun laws as well.

anything other than south carolina, louisiana or alabama is objectively a shitty choice

Where are there friendly people?

Washington or Oregon if it wouldn't be full of lefty cucks.
Texas if it wouldn't be filled with rednecks and spics.
New York if the year was 1660.
Florida if the official language was English.
Louisiana if slaves were still legal.
Alaska if I had a warm jacket made of bear fur.

So how are Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Michigan and Pennsylvania for real you niggers?

North Dakota is t really known for endless forests. South Dakota was unusual for because it was the first time I could see the horizon from the interstate without being near water.
Great state otherwise

You wont find that in North Dakota. You want the Cascades in Washington State or the Rockies in Wyoming.

Idaho.
Montana.
Maybe, Wyoming.
New Hampshire.
Maybe, Texas.

Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Wisconsin, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan, New Hampshire, Maine and maybe Alaska.

Pennsylvania, Midwest (Minus Illinois) and Montana are literal German colonies. Almost every white there has ancestry dating back to mostly Bavaria, Saxony and others. Also have good gun laws and most of the whites there are conservative.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
(Btw here’s the bill that might increase Euro migration)

From MN. Twin Cities are super liberal, but the Twin Cities are very clean as far as major metro areas go, crime is low relatively, and the cold keeps the superfucks out.

Coastal Alabama is comfy as fuck.

Pittsburgh is also really nice, that’s expected since its one of the last majority white cities.

>Florida if the official language was English.
Imo Florida's worst problem is still the niggers.

I know some people living in Montana. They love the snow and the rocky mountains. But I would wish for a little bit more civilization than for instance Billings.

Its a big country...depends what you are looking for.

Fanastic. I was worried because of Vermont, isn't that the place that elected Bernie sanders?

Holy shit, i'm looking at the Rockies right now. You guys have some fantastic scenery. I'm sorta iffy about some of it though, you know Breaking bad? The environment there seems to be Dust and tumble weed, not my thing.

Btw if this bill passes most of our immigrants will probably come from Europe.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Do you prefer cooler and crisp or warmer with more humidity? I would tell you to generally avoid the rust belt (PA fag here). If you're starting fresh in the US there are wider cleaner spaces in the West
*braces for onslaught*

East Berlin Pennsylvania, where the Germans are still a stronghold.

You're right about WA and OR -- they've been taken over by statists and are no longer a fun place to exist.
Texas is big and you can get away from others, particularly in the western part of the state. Dry, though.
New York and the rest of New England are "old America" representing the best of, as you put it, 1660. Today, they're cucked. Utterly.
Florida isn't bad.
Louisiana? Really?
Alaska isn't as cold as you'd think. By the shoreline it's lovely -- warmer than many of the US states below.
The Rockies are beautiful (avoid Colorado as the Republicans there are cucked.) Wyoming, Idaho and Montana are free-spirited.
The Dakotas, both South and North, Kansas, Nebraska are pretty good, but filled with big government types, probably because they're sucking at the teat of the federal government with their fed farm money gimmedats.

I think the Philly suburbs are the best places to move to as an European immigrant if one wants to move to PA.

Is the climate and atmosphere (regarding the people) in Virginia / Carolina better?

If I moved I would entertain the Dakotas or Montana for the land. For warmer weather I think it would be South Carolina....Charleston is expensive as fuck but cool and relaxed.

Breaking Bad is set in Albuquerque New Mexico which is the extreme southern tip of the Rockie Mountains.

Appalachia might be more your cup of tea. Closer to civilization but without the pocs.

They’re filled with niggers and spics nowadays sadly. The pittsburgh suburbs are your best bet. There are already tons of Krauts buying property in our city.

I agree with you. I don't like desert. Stick to Colorado north and west

It's pretty hard to find a job in the region though.

There are wet areas in the Rockies, lots of artesian springs, rivers and deep forests. Only the edges of the Rockies are dry.

If California or Oregon wasn't filled with snowflakes and cucks it would be an easy choice. Love the scenery. I'd probably go for either Texas or Colorado, or somewhere up north in the Midwest

Bucks, Montgomery and Chester are still very white.

Kansas. Seems /comfy/ and quiet, plus I'm safe from ever seeing War come to my doorstep (unless the natives start raiding again)

Parts of Appalachia are literally the most backward parts for white folk in the country. Even police wont travel alone in these parts.

don't come to Idaho, we're full

I'm NZ, not European

I would probably go Wyoming. From what I hear of it, it's more or less quite rural, farming etc.
Gib peaceful life

Dakotas/Montana or SC?

amen brother

Dakotas/Montana/Wyoming/Idaho.
South Carolina idk.

Wyoming.

Texas over here
Spics are not that bad in houston, but niggers are a problem in humble. New Caney is a WHITE HEAVEN. SO MANY WHITE PPLLLL
Feitvile too

>(((civilization)))
Spoken like a true metropolitan rootless kike.

I'm in Philadelphia. The surrounding countryside is very nice. But it's expensive and crowded and we're so damn corrupt and set in our ways. It's home for me, so I like it, but I would encourage others to go west

That series is set in New Mexico. It's one of the worst states by several economic and crime metrics. It's a desert, but it's 5000ish feet above sea level (in Albuquerque, the only major city), so it's cooler and quite different from the deserts of Arizona and northern Mexico. It's nice being able to go to gross, shrubby wasteland or up a mountain into pine forest in 45 minutes or so, depending on the direction I travel.

Which states can you recommend that border the Appalachians.
And to be picky: I would wish for the full 1776 or even more extreme Libertarian people especially regarding gun and drug laws.
And another point is finding work there as a Physicist preferably not teaching at a school, but economics would be fine.

There's still Michigan and Wisconsin.

Its 5 am in Germany right now. Most Germans are currently sleeping.
Any state where I can live in a comfy cabin or some small town and essentially just live the way the US was made for.

The problem is rather that I'm a scientist and not a peasant like my grandparents.

>Washington
>Oregon
>Colorado
>Texas

Any one of the above would be good.

>Most Germans are currently sleeping.
Not if you're an unifag.
>Any state where I can live in a comfy cabin or some small town and essentially just live the way the US was made for.
Alaska is perfect for that. Comfy woods and home alone.

Bay Area, CA fag here. Bought my house a few years ago for 100k and now its worth over 500+ which would leave me a hefty sum to move somewhere else and get away from this congested shithole. I've been eyeing oregon due to cheap property and nice scenery, but whats this about cucks im reading? according to census its 78% white.

>The problem is rather that I'm a scientist and not a peasant like my grandparents.
>tfw I'm a peasant just like my immigrant German great grandparents

Whites there vote majority Democrat.

Rural retard detected.

unifag reporting in, außerdem gecheckt Kamerad

Ohio has almost 0 gun laws, is extremely white German in heritage, and is an Appalachian state. I live in small town central Ohio and it’s comfy as hell

Very white state...Eugene is super lib, Portland is skinhead HQ.

Those two states are odd, and I don't mean that in the pejorative. My post here cannot do either justice. Really study them to see if the pros outweigh the cons for you. Along with Minnesota they have an unusual culture that is both distinct yet as American as it gets.

Would love to. I have 0 skills though. None whatsoever.

Why do people even move to those places and set up there? Heavy oil/fracking industrys?

East or South Bay

Why would I leave white Europe and move to country where there is 50 million niggers and 70 million spics?

I wish to move out of Northern Virginia myself. By God, avoid this area like the plague.

I am considering moving to West Virginia or one of the Carolinas. What should I do, pol?

>Alaska is perfect for that.
No it isn't! Alaska is a frozen wasteland. Never come here.

Ohio is overcrowded, just like Germany.

I'm from Virginia and lived in southeastern Pennsylvania for several years. I enjoyed the people of PA more. I found people to be more socialable and approachable, probably due to being raised in an area of higher population density.
The climate is very similar from PA to NC (as far as humidity and precipitation and disregarding hurricanes), it's just 5 or so degrees celcius cooler on average in PA than southern VA and NC.

Midwest is the true America. The heartland. The only place you can find majority white states that aren't a bunch of stuck up faggot east coasters.

probably because your about to have a billion muzzies

Depiction of the midwest is pretty poor.

>West Virginia
As long as you can find a job. Have you considered moving to North Carolina?
I'll get rich, buy all the land and tell you to fuck off :^)

I live in Nova Scotia and i want to move to Maine very much. Ontario is ruining Leafland

Sounds pretty good. And your state flag is one of the most autistic in the world. I like that.
I guess Cleveland is full of niggers and libfags though.

thx for clarification user

would you say there is a considerable amount of conservative people in PA? I really like the Pittsburgh Penguins.

What would you put there?

I'm from Hanover, we have niggers moving in from Baltimore. I just want my town to prosper man

I heard Maine is a cool state...but they have the worst accents in the US.

Outside of Manchester and the coast, NH is just horrible with mosquitoes. Cool roundabouts though.

Believe it or not some people are attracted to the desert sceney. I'm not, although the scenic beauty can be overwhelming. The first time I visited the grand canyon the scenery was a little jarring because I was so used to trees and grass and water

Strongly. Suggestions for good places to live? To find an apartment within walking distance of where I need to go? I run my own business online that has been picking up quickly. I want to be able to secure and build wealth towards my own company someday.

agree with both. MN, for instance, is the most liberal place I have ever been in the US, but it's hard to come by prettier young women (largely Scandinavian). Tornadoes happen far less often in even the highest risk areas than earthquakes happen in CA. As far as the "fatasses are from here" comment, that's certainly not true. It's been shown time and time again that niggers and spics enormously skew BMI data in the US, and they all live in the south and in CA.

In any case, I'm fine with people not moving to the Midwest. Keeps the real estate cheap and the crime rate low, besides nigger containment zones like Chimpcago, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, etc..

But I'm from Kansas and want to get away. Please :(

Ah, Burmese immigrant here, loving the fuck out of Maryland. I hate niggers but outside deep Baltimore City, the blacks are ok.

I've been learning to talk like a marylander and everyone here is so nice and calm

I've lived in Richmond VA and various suburbs around there. It was disappointingly liberal in my experience at least, and Richmond downtown has a huge nigger problem. Don't even bother with northern virginia, but you can find some good areas further out. Virginia Beach and the Chesapeake bay in general can be nice, but I would recommend the mountains over the beaches, as there are less mosquitoes. Staunton VA is GOAT tier (pic related), but good luck finding employment there.

Some user once recommended me Raleigh.

You can live vicariously through my webm's.

As someone that lives in maine, we don't fucking want you canadian faggots in this state. You snow niggers come down all the time to shop at our stores, you act like a goddamned monkey when we tell you to slide the card because we're just now adopting the chip. You all think that our money looks the same even though they have huge fucking numbers on them telling you what the denomination is.

I don't give a fuck that that your money is plastic now eh.

I don't give a fuck that you guys got rid of pennies.

I know that our gas beer and cigarettes are cheaper.

You faggots need to learn how to put shit back on the shelves in the retail stores when you decide against buying it. French canadians are 10 times worse, but you assholes are still faggots.

Tl:dr - Fuck off, we're full.

I never got around to making webms. I just have old photos.

>would you consider there to be a lot of conservative people in PA
They don't call it Pennsyltuckey for no reason, outside of Philly, Harrisburg, and Pittsburg, everyone is conservative.

pretty accurate. it's more nuanced than that and varies locally but basically correct

Wow. Your question involves a lot of history that separates the regions yet in reality all three can be quite similar. North Carolina and Virginia are generally considered more southern in culture than PA although they blend together better now. It's generally cheaper and less dense the farther south you go, if that helps. The other user explained it well too

Fixed.