What do you think she's going to do with it?

what do you think she's going to do with it?\

Danganronpa thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zohgyRETOfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hilt
>Vagina

How come the ova doesnt leak?

So how relevant is Junko in 2?

On an actual level, a lot.

On a technical level, not really.

Do we see or talk to her a lot or is she just in the background doing plot stuff?

latter

well thats a spoiler filled question

Dead franchise.

Shit franchise

Meme franchise.

But V3 sold a ton.

>"Dead franchise"
>When a new title released just a little while ago

they think v3 killed the franchise because of its meta ending

That's a big shinai.

>It wasn't real lmao

>but maybe it was!
The real issue is that the twist with the V3 cast is basically an even worse version of the twist with the DR2 characters.

Seems like elevens are finally going to put kodhacka "meta commentary is totally game-worthy guys" to the torch with this one though.

What's the difference between an actual level and a technical level?

DR2 takes place in a virtual world so she pretty much has absolute control and monitoring unlike DR1.

But she's monokuma for 95% of the game showing up in the last trial while technically not being mastermind of the game.

>Implying that cuntlet can handle something that size

Not him but V3 takes place in a different dimension from the hope's peak saga. HPA saga is just fiction in the V3 universe.
Right?

I mean it takes place in it's own universe and it also happens in the V3 verse as well. Except in V3 it happens as fiction within fiction.

That's a new level of retardation I never even thought possible.

Use it like a guitar.

So it's some kind of soft reboot?

Here's,a video of Hopeman being cool :

youtube.com/watch?v=zohgyRETOfs

Yeah but v3 is about lying and one of the characters questions if HPA really did happen and if its not really just a game. We won't know for sure until the next game or spinoff

I fucking hate Seiko so much she is such trash

Ruruka, please

I always got the feeling that V3 is supposed to be more based in our world and this was Kodaka's way of saying its us the players fault they're taking part in a reality TV killing show.

>in the prologue the characters appear dressed as students
>the Monokuma Cubs make clothes rain and everyone undergoes a transformation and receives their signature clothes
>The events are then replayed, except this time Kaede is more confident in who she is and goes around introducing herself as the Super High-School Level Pianist to everyone else, who are also wearing new clothes and claiming they are SHSL Students

it should have been obvious

i love tsumugi!!!