youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=687s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latvian SPace Program.

RIP Potatonauts.

windows movie makes, you dumb oilnigger

link to some sort of article on this?

Who the fuck knows. I would have though you fellas up there would have a steadier idea. The busted missile explanation seems vaguely possible. But there are some views of this (or instances?) that seem to defy that explanation.

There's the theory of "project blue beam". It would be immensely useful to be able to project images in the sky. Any state with much r&d funding would be idiotic not to attempt it.

It seems like some kind of spinning rocket very far away, and that the light is being succumbed by darkness as it extinguishes. The tail indicates it has been launched from somewhere. Which direction is the camera pointing, and where does the smoke tail lead to?

>literally a 'blue beam'

Then there's "harp".

>Norwads are making Gurren Lagan a reality
And here I was told Trump would make anime real. I don't know what to believe anymore

It was reported on the news. Vid 2 looks like it is a large rocket with malfunctioning steering systems, and the smoke trail makes the spiral lit by the flame. But that the smoke is lit after it's extinguished is kind of weird, and what is inside the hole?

On 10 December 2009, the Russian Ministry of Defence suggested an explanation, stating that a Bulava missile test had failed. According to a spokesman, "The missile's first two stages worked as normal, but there was a technical malfunction at the next third stage of the trajectory."[9] Russian defence analyst Pavel Felgenhauer stated to AFP that "such lights and clouds appear from time to time when a missile fails in the upper layers of the atmosphere and have been reported before ... At least this failed test made some nice fireworks for the Norwegians."[12] Prior to the Russian statement, Jonathan McDowell, an astrophysicist at the Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, had already suggested that the unusual light display occurred when the missile's third stage nozzle was damaged, causing the exhaust to come out sideways and sending the missile into a spin

then it must be true

Fandango Rangers and the breakaway civ

Gravitational torsion experiment. In the same way you can rotate metal with any magnet, they've learned to rotate spacetime with gravitons.

rocket exhaust plume illuminated by the sun. the spiral pattern is due to the guidance system working the gimbled rocket nozzle to keep the craft on course. the changing diameter of the exhaust trail is due to the change in ambient pressure with altitude. after leaving the atmosphere the exhaust plume expands to a huge size because there is not enough atmosphere to impede the exhaust gasses.

the apparent 'hole opening' visible at the end of the video is main engine cut off and probably stage separation. the next stage would likely be visible aswell when it lights up if the video went long enough.

in the link below you can see this same sort of launch from a different angle.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tNFWkdCvFs

HAARP

LARP*

Blue Beam testing

Looks absolutely nothing like what was recorded.

somebody gathered all seven dragon balls

High Altitude Action Role Play

This is Tesla's scalar wave technology. It is the manipulation of dielectric inertia that causes these spirals. Don't listen to missle/flat earth CIA guys.

Oh and also here is the grand unified theory of everything.

The Angel of Death visited.

Wow, I'm glad my education in microwave design can tell me this garbage.

t. brainlet

>HAARP

You're going to get shit for this, but it's absolutely true.

There's a HAARP installation in Norway called EISCAT and their records used to be public but I'm not sure they still are. Someone has screenshots.

They show the power consumption of the installation. In the days before this event, they were ramping up power to a level that they'd never used before. They reached peak power the same day and then ramped down after the event.

This is no bullshit LARP, this actually happened. Their public records even showed that a "Dual Frequency Test" was scheduled for that time.

Norway haarp spiral. Search it up.

Missile test. Every once in a while there would be a night missile test at Vandenberg that looked just like this. Depending on where they would shoot it I could see it from my house.

bump

These are angelic battles fought between the Angels of the Lord against Satan and his fallen Angels

Repent for the time is near

Stop ruining our fun with your facts and logic!

thanks user that's kind of neat
at the 1:00 mark you can see the spiral corkscrew look from the side.
>nothing like what was recorded
cause you were looking at the back of it silly

looks fake as fuck, butttttttt
could also be a failed missile test

gamma ray burst weapons test

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=687s

the bogdanoffs were in Norway while this happened

6+6+6=18=8+1=9

Humans think we're alone lmao

Find The Black Sun
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Its nothing

thats an black hole.
if you watch till the end you will see a port opening.
and you will see the loop repeating it self.
in this portal...
the repeating spiral in the portal opening is back in time.. ty.. have a nice day

what is this? Some sauce please?

A rocket failing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly

this has been explained a billion times, and has occurred hundreds of different times with video proof. It's a missile test failure in which the missile ascends while locked in a circular trajectory instead of a flat trajectory. If you can't visualize how this scenario would create the exact spiral trails you see here you are a mongoloid.

>has occurred hundreds of different times with video proof
>posts no video proof
fuck off Vladimir

see OP dipshit

posts like these are why intelligence niggers scan this board

ayy lmaos

I saw it when it happened and I am 99% sure it came from the direction of EISCAT. The tail of the beam leads directly to it. It's just behind the mountain in the video in first post

First is the in hole, the second the out hole, of a harp generated wormhole. What's really scary is that thanks to our ever increasing demand for mobile services (((they'll))) soon have the ability to generate their transportation scrolls anywhere there's a cell signal and that's when they'll begin the (((alien))) invasion to decimate the herd and unite humanity under a single world government.

Swamp gas. Now go to sleep.

just got this. has the word rocket in it so it's relevant but not

b

Sure looks incredible.

webm in first post is filmed inside orr close to the red circle

you dumb fucking cunt an user already posted a video from another angle
I'll even link it for you, you imbecile
>youtube.com/watch?v=7tNFWkdCvFs

gonna need a little bit of a quick run down

RISE PARKING

they are nukes aliens destroyed to save the planet

Obama payed you a visit