Westerners come here

Why Muslim architecture is way more better than christian architecture ? According to Sup Forums muslims are bunch of savage barbarians. And barbarians has no any kind of architecture. For example, Europeans before they got civilized to some extent by Brown Romans from Anatolia, were living in mud huts or caves. If muslims are barbarians as you claimed then we would be living in caves and mud huts like Europeans before the Roman takeover.
Pic related. A Turkish mosque in city of Istanbul.

And this is your average church. Compare this to the mosque I posted above and you'll understand why Islam is superior to christianity.

*autistic chirping*

Turk that is Euro.

You stole it.

From my ancestor.

So you can have it, cause you won.

But its going to be Constantinople when we come back.

>Why Muslim architecture
Stop reading there
Kys roach

Yeah cause it totally wasn't built by Byzantium or anything

You dumbfuck that was made by the Greeks/Romans of the Byzantine Empire. Turks added minarets to hagia sophia thats it.

Thread invalid OP is potato.

That photo you have is the Hagia Spohia a church built by the white men of constanoipole dumb roach

Used to be Orthodox churches. You just installed 4 rockets either side and slapped some scribble on the walls.

Why would Byzantines build a mosque in Istanbul ? That doesn't make snese

Its beautiful indeed

Its beautiful indeed it's just like in the 1000 and 1 Nights tales

This must be where I end up after dmt

It seems like white ""people"" are artistically inferior to other when it comes to architecture.

I know its you Croat take of the fleg

Are you really we wuzzin you fucking roach?

>Why is Muslim architecture way more better than Christian architecture

>Pic of cathedral built by orthodox Greeks, stolen by sandniggers.

The real question is, why haven't we retaken Constantinople yet?

0A.D. the Romans were just about ready to kill Jesus. Romans were white.

>we wuzzing
It would be we wuzzing if Egyptians weren't Black. For example, I can say that i'm related ottomans and it wouldn't be considered as "we wuzzing" because i'm really descended from Ottomans. But however a white ""person"" claiming that he was Ancient Egyptian would be considered as we wuzzing because whites have nothing do with Ancient Egyptians as they were dwelling in caves of Europe while Black People were building Pyramids.

That was a Christian church before it was stolen and defaced you massive nigger.

I love this Turk, he would spam these bait threads everyday and they would get hundreds of replies each

This bait is so bad that you actually indirectly insulted that your kind can't build a good architecture