imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 7
>SAA makes final push to liberate Al-Rahjan, attacked the farms surrounding town, have not entered it yet
>SAA liberated the entire W bank of Euphrates, have full control over Al-Sukkariyah, Siyal and Ghabrah linking them to Bukamal
>Pentagon; US maintains a force of 2,000 soldiers within Syria, only 503 troops had previously been stated in prior statements
>Last remanants of ISIS are trapped inside 7,200 square kilometers of territory in the western countryside of DeZ
>SAA again storms hilltop of Tal Maqtoul at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir, broke HTS lines on N flank of hill
>UAE-backed forces capture Al-Khokhah District from the Houthis after advancing N of Mocha Port in Ta’iz
>Palestinian activists reported heavy clashes taking place between IDF and locals in W Bank cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem
>Sy to reopen the Goseih Crossing with Lebanon by the end of the year
>Reports by intelligence from various countries and pro-ISIS social media signal major IS ops in Libya, Egypt to start soon
>Iraqi militia Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba threaten to attack U.S. military in Iraq due to Jerusalem decision

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/8f6ag9x1
lobelog.com/trumps-biggest-donor-pushed-for-jerusalem-embassy-move/
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/united-nations-slap-israel-face-declaring-no-right-jerusalem/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
thehill.com/homenews/administration/363898-trump-holds-first-white-house-hanukkah-party
youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4
youtu.be/zD4nx5E1K2s
apnews.com/bd3ffb06828b4f77a2d4dfd6e62d8940/On-Jerusalem,-Trump's-view-molded-by-powerful-allies
youtube.com/watch?v=PCxz-d7jQwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

So, will we see our Day of Rage tomorrow? Trump better be happy for making things in the Middle East even worse. All this just to please the Zionist Entity

/sg/ is full of shitskin faggots and commie faggots

Press H to pray for the Houthis!

Houthi Mascot straw poll at strawpoll.com/8f6ag9x1 !!!

Ya bAshar

>tfw it was the first posted but I wasn't the first poster
Wow nice. I'm glad you like the pic.

I was going to appeal to the deep state to assassinate Trump and Pence and save America, but unfortunately I believe in democracy, which means I have to accept that Trump will continue to be a moron and continue to be President for up to 7 more years.

So all I can do is wish safety to all the Israelis and Americans who are inevitably going to be attacked because of his idiocy.

xth for anime

why do a bunch of shitskins and commies think a day of muzzies making themselves look more retarded is bad for Trump?

F off

>We're

>a leaf

D for degenerate

how'd we go through a thread so quick if nothing is happening

Go educate yourself on topic, fucking faggot.

1. The Houthis are not degenerate.
2. I think my Okuu edit is based on a fairly wholesome pic this time.
3. H

absolute shit

US servicemen will be on the receiving end.

>2. I think my Okuu edit is based on a fairly wholesome pic this time.
Agreed.

Why make it worse over there? I'm not here for memeing or making Muslims mad, I think its a shit move that does no good for anyone beside Israel. Trump is just working to the benefit of his Jewish masters again. Have fun trying to get peace

take it easy there pork breath. educate us. name an effective latino paramilitary force

power of shitposting i guess

>he still doesn't trust trump and know that this is part of trumps plan to destroy israel

JIDF and Shill invasion

is this person squeezing mustard out of her poo-infected nipple

>United Nations slap Israel in the face declaring it has “no right to Jerusalem”

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/united-nations-slap-israel-face-declaring-no-right-jerusalem/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

UN being irrelevant as usual

>being this delusional
wow kys already

Literally the only jingo* on /sg/ is against recognizing reality and the rest of us are fairly okay with it

* not counting pro-Iranian/pro-Syrian/pro-Russian jingoes, just pro-American Obama-allies-rule jingoes

>still being this stupid after all weve seen trump acomplish
you should read the art of the deal and maybe you can better understand his strategy

nth for gay shit

and that is their job so fuck off shitskin faggot

>lobelog.com
nice source bro

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363898-trump-holds-first-white-house-hanukkah-party
youtu.be/g9PRCIdJ_v4
youtu.be/zD4nx5E1K2s

JUST A PART OF THE PLAN

4 dimensional Nigerian wrestling Ami right

look at this happy feet pajeet nigger

This pic is full of truth.

> and here comes shareblue right on time
okay keep spreading your disinfo shill materials and we'll keep winning

apnews.com/bd3ffb06828b4f77a2d4dfd6e62d8940/On-Jerusalem,-Trump's-view-molded-by-powerful-allies

Nothing wrong with being gay

>i trust msm when it fits my narrative

None. It's just a bunch spics trying to feel good about being shitty spics muh stronk latino warriors etc

You do realize all the Dems have to do is run a generic senator with the a boring, uneventful background and Trump will lose in a massive landslide right?

>understand his strategy
sucking jewish dicks you just have to keep your mouth moist

>gay pole is back

Instead of screaming shareblue, at least give an analysis of his acts for the sake of aegument

>I suck Trump's dick no matter what he does

> shills actually beleive this
> i keep getting BTFO but ill keep shitposting anyways

Morons like him are incapable of such things. If they argue that way they know deep down they won't win. So the have to spam buzzwords and keep up the mentality that anyone who contradicts them is evil.

>replying to obvious bait
come on lads I expected more from you lot

You know so little of Yemen war it's just not even funny.

of course /sg/ is full of faggots

This
Trump won because Hillary was just that fucking bad
Dems just need a borning guy that doesnt have many skeletons in the closest and
bada bing bada boom dems have the WH for 2 more tuns

Thanks for a good nickname

Any sane person would agree that they shouldn't be put into danger needlessly.

>projecting faggotry

Come on guys, we can uproot Okuu and put Revy as mascot for Houthis!
strawpoll.com/8f6ag9x1 !!!

> be president of the united states
> be master 4d chess player
> recognize jerusalem as capital of Israel
> piss off the mohammadens
> mohammadens invade our ally to take jerusalem
> we need to defend our ally
> send in the army
> war starts
> DEUS VULT BROTHERS!!!

How about you make an actual argument instead of just calling me a shill, faggot? Instead you spam some gay buzzword at me. Surely everyone with a criticism of Trump must be a paid shill

stop. its not even an insurgency. houthis are winning a kinetic war against the saudis and there slaves. islamic mujahideen > spics & western puppets

>I'm doing my part

Current Shitmap of Yemen

Give up, Okuu already won

Doesn't matter whether or not youre getting paid, when you go against trump you're doing the work of the paid shills. Except for free, which is like being a whore that doesn't get paid.

Absolute garbage.

>advocating for all of Christendom to die so that non Christians can continue to rule the Holy Land

I'll allow it

yes trump is making muslims chimpout they have always been a peaceful religion

I have yet to vote and the only listed anime I've seen is Konosuba. Explain why mercenary girl is a better fit than busty girl

Don't you get it? He's playing them against each other so we can retake the holy land.

wew

>war starts
>thousands of Christians die
>finally win
>give holy land to the jews

you need to make an arguement first instead of being a faggot like you were and doing the exact thing you claimed i did

I'm sorry I can no longer support a man who is an avowed Zionist bootlicker, has kept our troops in Afghanistan and has 2,000 US troops in Syria right now. I'm sorry I have some principles and don't adapt my views to suck Trump's dick all day long. I voted for the man, but I won't again

>mercenary girl
Makes her a better fit for Houthis because they've had the shit end of the stick for a long time.
Plus, from what I've read on Okuu, she has nuclear power, and the Houthis certainly don't have nuclear capability.

That goes boh ways you know. What you said is coming from someone who licks Donald's taint for free.

No
All his kids are jews
he isnt gonna stab them in the back

No, it would be all our soldiers doing the fighting while they hid in bomb shelters and then they'd wait for both sides to kill each other, and finally claim their "greater Israel"

Your plan is shit and you should reconsider all the events in your life that led to you typing all that horseshit

>islamic mujahideen > spics & western puppets
Agreed tho. I just found laughable the fact that the only relevant Saudi troops consists of fucking latino mercenaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCxz-d7jQwU
god damn this noise inside my head

>implying his kids aren't just playing the part to double cross the jews
Once again, you apparently don't know Trump or his strategies he uses.
I support him because hes the one man who can save our country and the entire world.
> i used to be a trump supporter until...
lol nice line shill

So that is why we have so many dead servicemen coming home right now.

Risking his life in order that zionist Jews (and not Christian's) control Jerusalem

Good goy

>Being this new to Crusaders
Sweetie please.

you guys are playing the biggest meme of my life with this trump devotion or you guys have really fucking gone off the deep end

I thought that was the Byzantium flag for a second, fuck me I am tired.

>Give up, Okuu already won
>when only 10 votes are needed to unseat her

They have always been against each wtf are you talking about?

are you retarded? that made no sense
first dead people don't go home they are dead retard and trump made us destabilize the middle east under obamas watch

Soon it will be brother

I'm with you homie.

the thing is mercenaries from tim buk tu would probably fair better than saudis. even more reason to be hopeful for the syrian military which has molded itself into a real professional army

>deus bolt!!
>mfw dotards dont realize they are bringing about the antichrist empire

>first dead people don't go home
your a funny dude

>The fire rises

No your worse than that. You worship him as a god and dismiss every mistake by saying he is playing this nD board game.

Fight me, for real, bring your shit here and see how it works out. I'm waiting.

I dont know any of those except Megumin...

Revy is from Black Lagoon
other 2 are shit tier waifus from Magic Madok and Torou