What the fuck was this infinity ball's plan to reach terminal dogma? Same with Arael and Armisael...

What the fuck was this infinity ball's plan to reach terminal dogma? Same with Arael and Armisael. What's the point in mind fucking the Eva pilots if they can't reach Adam?

top leliel

who cares
are you stupid or something
this wasnt show about robots or big monsters you trollglodyte
did you really not understand ending of this masterpiece

>if they can't reach Adam?

user....

Stating from their point of view, I know it was actually Lilith.

It's only 3 nanometers thick; it can probably slide through the dirt.

because the pilots were one way of making the path easier for reaching adam.

Rebuilds are better than the original animé. Prove me wrong.

they were trying to understand human mind untilthey achived it with Carl

masterpieces are remastered, failures are rebuild

Actually this show is a better mecha anime than the vast majority of mecha anime.

mecha anime have a low bar to reach, it doesn't take much to be better than most of them.

Because its task was to understand humans, much like the three last angels

Eating Shinji's mind and wearing him.

The point was attrition. Look at how NERV slowly falls apart as the pressure increases. Don't look at angels as individual beings, look at them as different organs working as part of the same whole. Each one was designed (or grown) to do as much damage in a given set of conditions.

Why didn't the Angels send a couple of Zeruels? I mean it could do with one shot what Ramiel needed more than a day.

They did clearly fight like that, and they were responding to the experiences of previous angels since Shamshel. At the same time they explicitly weren't working together; only Misato ever worries about two at once and HIC dismisses the possibility out of hand. If not for Armisael there'd be no indication they were aware of eachother.

Leliel-chan doesn't have a good plan because she doesn't have the Fruit of Knowledge. She's literally retarded.

So is Leliel the Osaka from the Angel crew?

First time, I thought they were all one thing that was respawning. Like the first one blinked at everything and meandered around like it didn't know what it was doing or where it was, then the next one came ready to sword fight and ignored everything except for what killed the last one, then the one after that just doesn't want Unit 1 near it at all. Then it thinks it's done, fuck them, not getting out of the water, and they still find it.

>What's the point in mind fucking the Eva pilots if they can't reach Adam?

They were trying to communicate with humans, I'm sure the angels didn't quite know who the fuck those weird insects were doing on their planet and they wanted to ask them directly.

For me the Angels trying to communicate was like in Solaris, the planet of the same was trying to communicate with the astronauts through reading their minds, using their memories and creating physical living copies of their deceased family members and significant others based on those memories with the side effect that the astronauts went crazy because they were more or less being mind raped.

Leliel was a good girl who just wanted to understand humans, and Yui killed her for it because she's a yandere shotacon bitch.

I really wish that book was as interesting as that. Fully half of it was pointlessly explaining every phenomenon on the planet's surface in excruciating detail. It was a slog to read which is absurd considering it's really fucking short.

Good ending though, I give it 8/10

Book? I've only watched Tarkovsky's movie

No, they all lack the Fruit of Knowledge. They have the Fruit of Life(=S2 Engine) instead.