D. Gray Man

This shit's almost as bad as hiatus x hiatus. I swear I can't count how many times I've re-read it. Is anyone even still on this ride?

Not me since I pretty much forgot what the plot is about now.

I am but damn... fucking 7 pages after 3 fucking months.
It's even worse since these were "now shit gets serious" pages. Tykki vs Nea vs Allen trying to break free. It should even hint us on why Tykki and Nea look the same.
God fucking dammit.
And no Road this chapter too ;_;

>7 pages after 3 fucking months.
Her hands is kill huh?

Pretty bad when 10 fucking pages are used to tell you who and what the hell is going on

Seems like it. I would love it if she got some assistant or other author to draw it while she just makes the story. Or at least write a book. LFotS was nice and really got you the SUFFERING feel.

Just can't bring myself to keep re reading the last 5 chapters to remember what happened. Every other year or so.

Its worse than Hiatus x Hiatus as not even its characters or plot are likeable anymore.

>7 pages
>the rest are moonrunes that I can't even read
T-thanks

The plot went full yaoi retarded and none of the characters that I liked appears anymore. I just feel digusted at what it became andd tries to forget about it.

Isn't she busy with her baby?
Coupled with her broken wrist you can't expect much of her, poor Hoshino.

>starts as a pretty unique story about fighting demons
>devolves into typical shonen "muh bonds and friendship!!!1!!!11!"
The japs sure love their homosexual boipussy

Reminder
>Pages this year
>Hoshino:7
>Togashi:0
>Miura:0
We are winning for now

At least I can forget that HxH and Boatserk exist without any chapters, and then comes DGM with it's 7 pages that remind me "look what you could have had if not for that fucking wrist and quarterly release"

Miura better be using this time to draw some of the trippiest shit

Everybody looks the same. Her art's got a bad case of sameface.

Reminder of Lenalegs

>after 3 fucking months.
It was on break last issue. It's been 6 months

Lets be real, he is probably drawing some im@s doujin under a pen name.

How did this pass as a chapter though? If she can only draw this much in 6 moths, shouldnt it stay on hiatus

Even better then. Fuck.

I wonder if the A.W. title is one big lie and refers to someone else now. Like "Alicia Walters", who is now the owner of the manor for example.
Would it be an interesting "twist"? I personally think so after that ultra-duper long searching for A.W. arc. You would expect it is again about Allen Walker, but then it turns out "nope".

How about bastard!!?

Will there be any translations or summaries of the moon runes pages? I need more than edgy panning and zooming.

So is this like OPM where we get half a chapter translated and the rest later or is it just 7 pages of the same scene from different angles

Yes.

This is the whole chapter. Next one will be in 3 months, unless it goes on break again

dammit hoshino fix your wrist seven pages after six months isnt worth a new chapter