How has your life improved under Trump?

We're almost a year into Trump's administration, and I'm wondering what effect that has had on everyone's lives. Thinking back to this time last year, how has your life improved thanks to Trump being president?

c'mon guys, surely at least one of you is better off now that Trump is president.

I don't feel alone anymore

You don't get instant gratification from radical social degradation that has happened over close to a hundred years in one term. Glad to see people still love and respect the dead and all of its histories whether good or bad in the context without liberal manipulation. Little light for the next gen without fuckers voting on more bullshit for themselves enslaving the next gen with debt usury.

This mostly. Also, I factor the amount of delicious liberal salt into my overall quality of life, so that's a thing.

I've laughed harder in the last two years than I have in my whole life. Trump makes me happy and gives me hope that the fight isn't over for us just yet and maybe we're all here for a purpose. Even liberals have exposed themselves for who they've always been underneath the smug facade. The type of loyalty I have to that man money cannot buy.

Lib suffering

I have made over 20% in my stocks this year, im planning a nice little ol vacation because of that.

>datamining
Hey CTR, sorry about what happened with Franken and Conyers.

There was finally a light I my life and reason to live longer

To be honest, more than anything...I feel like the country has breathed a collective sigh of relaxation. Obviously, shit's been chaotic in the last year, but I feel like it's no longer being forced upon us in our private lives. It's like we're finally able to not give a shit about the garbage issues like transgender bathrooms anymore. Even a lot of the decent lefties who were freaking over Trump have largely calmed down and started to relax.

That, in and of itself, demonstrates improvement. Obama's absence alone, along with Hillary's absence, just makes the world seem not so scary.

Just better vibes. Imagine waking up and seeing hillary on tv “Let’s invite 100,000 refugees and dump them in massachusetts!” or some shit. We’d prolly be at war with russia by now if she had won.

you sound like a faggot.

Not murican , but trump showed me that everything is possible and to never surrender , always foward so yea life improved dramatically last year.
I am still an antisocial asperger retard but i am improving myself day after day and when i am down , trump videos from the election give me a dopamine rush to get up again.

Investments have done incredibly well this year. Greatly enjoy looking at my increases everyday.

ok

I start a new job Monday for 160k a year. It’s literally the biggest salary I’ve ever earned.

2 Years ago I was contract to contract, an there was one year during Obama’s presidency I was unemployed for nearly a year another several months. The economy has improved as has the job market especially here on the east coast.

Not to mention they just overturned that bs law fining you for not buying into shilling Obamacare

Nah he sounds alright, you on the other hand sound like you clean meat pipes for a living you big gay baker

I am now employed. Crime has gone down in my community.

Southern California fag here.
Less Mexicans = more jobs = less crime. He was right all along

Keep going user, you're improving every day, discipline will free you

>The company I own has seen sales rise 30% this Fall season so far
>Saving more on costs than in past years both in business and personally
>about to save an extra $3k on taxes with new Trump plan
>investments doing EXTREMELY well this year, made a nice chunk in the market
>overall mood and outlook is now hopeful for first time in many years
>feeling much happier in general
>enjoying seeing leftists getting perpetually butthurt over every little thing now
>happy that for first time, can openly espouse right-wing beliefs without fear of someone screaming at me, and now even if they do freak out, I DGAF
>been watching 40-50ish unmarried women I know lose their minds going ultra-feminist while doubling down on bad life choices over and over because they're wanting to rebel against MUH TRUMP PATRIARCHY, giving many keks

It has been a great year so far, lads.

Stop using nigger grammar.

the salt that still lasts tothis day from the left is fucking delicious, I will never forget the feeling of euphoria and accomplishment I felt when dondal blumpfkin won, I literally stayed up that whole night looking at the polls

I have hope for the future

It hasn’t, but it has stopped getting worse. Net gain, yo.

My stock portfolio has been doing extremely well, and after the cut to corporate taxes we are going to hire a few more people.

shill detected

It blows my mind how ridiculous the left acted in the wake of losing. It didn’t have to do with any collusion (except the dnc and Hillary fucking Bernie over lol) but more than Obama’s pissed so many off and Hillary is that evil a candidate.

The fact Hillary still blames everyone but herself...and that liberals had a “day of screaming” on the Election Day is just hysterical.

Keep it up you’ll lose 2020 too

>quit smoking weed
>decide to do something greater than myself
>start yt channel to inspire young people in a certain subculture
>empower them help them break free of the nihilism often associated with subculture
>making positive changes in said subculture
>multiple kids hit me up daily saying I changed their life and they no longer feel like life is meaningless
>feelsgoodman
>normie friends hate me still because I voted Trump
>many no longer talk to me
>mfw

what channel friendo? Or rather, which subculture?

I got a nice job, but it is our recovering local economy that mostly gets the credit. It just happened to be under 45's watch.

best memeline

It’s been pretty good, established myself as the guy who voices edgy opinions for laughs all through 2015 and up to the election
best friends at work constantly making jokes that Trump is gonna lose
they’re huge Kanye fans
one of them was At that concert
you cannot imagine the size of my smug smarmy shit eating grin.
I started openly wearing my white/gold maga hat after that

I fucking love the guy. He doesn’t go around bowing or kissing everyone’s ass. America feels like winners again, like with Reagan. Bush, Clinton, Bush, nig sequence really fucked up our country. Hill would have kept that globalist horseshit going.

That's probably what I'd feel compelled to say if I were in your position too.

I have hope for my country and my people again. Our government is slowly being recovered from the globalist/progressive axis and returning to its republican roots. The executive branch has reasserted its power to exclude foreign nationals, and is removing illegals from the interior at a much greater rate than before. This is already increasing job opportunities and pay for the American working class (e. g. Cloverhill Bakery). We have bills in Congress to strengthen the Second Amendment through concealed carry reciprocity, end chain migration, and create a fairer tax system (which will net me over $1000 the first year after it passes). Conservative judges are being appointed at breakneck speed, which will provide a bulwark against future progressive assaults.

Of course, if you don't identify with America and Americans, none of this has an effect on your life. But I do, and it does.

Everyday is like Christmas, i get a surprise on the news about trump wrecking havok on the liberals.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

It made leftists mad, especially gay or minority leftists. That was what I paid for and it's what I got. So it improved my life in that manner.